Beat PCT for my Prohormone stack?? About to start Medfit Rx King

BigArch55

Awards
Best PCT for my Prohormone stack?? About to start Medfit Rx King

I am 27 years old. I am about to start a 4 week cycle of Medfit Rx king prohormone while also taking protocol cycle support. I am curious as to what exactly I should take for PCT, as I was thinking about running pct 3x by vital labs for the following 4 weeks. Also thinking about taking only 1 serving per day if the king bc of potency. Looking for feedback, thank you

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a stack like that, you would need rx or research chem pct. Will your body recover naturally at some point? Probably. But it won't be fast, it won't be pleasant to get through, and you'll probably lose a lot of gains due to feeling like crap and having a hormonal environment that doesn't suit muscle building. Some of the better OTC's can help you recover from dhea based prohormones, but usually they aren't ideal even then.

BigArch55

Awards
So I’m assuming there is no safe way to take this stack

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Omg how many times does this question need to be asked. Nolva and/or Clomid, period.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First off, this is a DUMB product... and I mean horrifyingly dumb (your liver will HATE you):
1 Tablet Contains:
Max LMG 50 mg
DMZ 30 mg
Methyl 1 Alpha 20 mg
MSTEN 20 mg
Trestolone 10mg

Assuming you're really silly enough to take this, you hella need TUDCA (SNS offers this pretty cheap) as well as your normal cycle support (I would suggest CEL Cycle assist vs some random one that comes with this crap ph mess). You're also going to want to have an AI on hand for the trest (with that dose you might not need it, but for many trest is an absolute estro mess)

You 100% will need a SERM for pct... no real cycle should be run without that.

Serm of choice (nolva/clomid/tamox/etc)
SNS Reduce XT (cortisol will spike as hormones bounce down and up)
CEL M-Test (natural test booster to help recovery)
AI of choice (I suggest ahving an Rx version on hand but SNS Inhibit-e may be enough for this just to help prevent rebound issues)
I would also continue 1/2 dose of TUDCA and cycle support through pct just becuase fo the beating your organs will take

IF funds allow, I always recommend adding some antty anabolics for pct:
SNS Xgels
CEL Epi-Plex
Alphamax
etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Booneman77 layed it out pretty well. For serm either nolva or clomid will be needed for sure. Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 or clomd @50/50/25/25 for a 4 week pct.