BEAST73, and the 9% BodyFat Journey!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like a Body @BEAST73 update! What's good?

Allmax has a new pre-workout "impact ingniter" looks good, like Fullblitz but they trade out the yohimbine for synephrine and other things. Might be good if you want to play/control yohimbine dose, or you need a break from full/vaso blitz combo, "impact pump" would be the tandem product. I'm going to give the blitz a rest and got separate caffeine / yohimbine tabs to pair up, as AllMax IsoWhey and their lean gainer just basically took over most of my "natty supplements" closet.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m still going strong! HIIT cardio session today, and I started my cutting phase last Friday. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Adjustments.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great mask!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you going to cut back down or keep it same?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you get as cut up at 230 as you were at 204 that would be insane...good luck to you!!!(y)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update on my current health and physique. I have been running a lean bulk for four months now, and I love everything about it! My current weight is 250 lbs, and the highest I have gotten during this process is 255lbs. I still have my crazy endurance, strength level is through the roof, and my overall feeling is great! Also, I have been taking Radiate capsules by RXS Supplements, and it’s a must for my early morning hours. My goal is to drop down to 245lbs and maintain. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

228671FF-A607-4D28-ABF5-347BD477B4D1-D02F06F5-40AD-4CB5-BD59-9D1EAB64BF38.jpg

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incredibly clear difference between July and now. That's what a lean bulk should be as you still look like you are cutting. Some epic progress and kudos to you for this.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Incredibly clear difference between July and now. That's what a lean bulk should be as you still look like you are cutting. Some epic progress and kudos to you for this.
Thanks!!