BCAA and Fitday.com

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Would BCAA's count as protien? If so, would it count gram for gram? Is it worth tracking?

mab904

mab904

Awards
BCAAs are leucine, isoleucine, and valine. And are not considered a complete protein sorce. I would not count them in with my macros. :)

mildain

Awards
Hey Redwolf, how are you liking fitday.com. That site kicks ass doesn't it?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I REALLY like that site. I've been using it for about a month now. I "thought" I was eating pretty good before hand. It showed me I wasn't eating near enough. I was getting lots of protien, but not enough carbs. Only reason I was getting enough protien was from all the shakes I was drinking.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how are you guys taking your BCAA's? they are so hydrophobic.

or are you guys gonna tell me to man up and throw 10g in my mouth and just down it with water? :run:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I put 10 grams in a 20 ounce bottle filled with crystal light and drink it during wo. Most of it dissolves. That first drink can be kinda nasty though.

I put another 10 grams in my post wo shake. Cant taste them a bit in it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how are you guys taking your BCAA's? they are so hydrophobic.

or are you guys gonna tell me to man up and throw 10g in my mouth and just down it with water? :run:
I've tried to do the whole throwing in mouth thing a few times but with terrible results. I've found that they best work with 20oz of water or even 16oz (per 10g-15g), shake vigirously for a couple minutes then let sit for 45mins-1hour. I've found they dissolved best in this manner.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've tried to do the whole throwing in mouth thing a few times but with terrible results. I've found that they best work with 20oz of water or even 16oz (per 10g-15g), shake vigirously for a couple minutes then let sit for 45mins-1hour. I've found they dissolved best in this manner.
I mix mine the day before. Works xcellent

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Problems mixing bulk BCAAs and their taste can be conquered with EXCELL.

If you do the following it is easy to mix up.

Place 16 ounces water in shaker bottle
Add EXCELL
Leave in refrigerator 20 minutes
Shake

You will be all set. A nice subtle flavor with no after taste. Also has no sickly sweet taste either.

If anyone would like a taste test to see how well it mixes and tastes just send me an email at [email protected]

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Problems mixing bulk BCAAs and their taste can be conquered with EXCELL.

If you do the following it is easy to mix up.

Place 16 ounces water in shaker bottle
Add EXCELL
Leave in refrigerator 20 minutes
Shake

You will be all set. A nice subtle flavor with no after taste. Also has no sickly sweet taste either.

CROWLER
I got a chance to try a serving of that stuff and it was SICK! (the good kind)
I will deff be snatching some of that shizzit as soon as my 5 kilo's of bulk BCAA's are used up. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I got a chance to try a serving of that stuff and it was SICK! (the good kind)
I will deff be snatching some of that shizzit as soon as my 5 kilo's of bulk BCAA's are used up. :D
Thanks BP nice of you to say. 5 kilos hmmmm well at half a kilo a day I will be looking for your order next week. :)

BTW I think the cost of EXCELL is about the same as Bulk BCAAs with some Vit B6 to help absorbtion and of course it is flavored

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks BP nice of you to say. 5 kilos hmmmm well at half a kilo a day I will be looking for your order next week. :)

BTW I think the cost of EXCELL is about the same as Bulk BCAAs with some Vit B6 to help absorbtion and of course it is flavored

CROWLER
I agree. Bought like 10 kilo's long before you had that stuff. (tax return :D)

I only go through roughly 300g's a week so,.... make sure to still have some in 16 weeks. ;)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH....That was just SHAMELESS! SHAMELESS PLUG!

:stick:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What is this word "SHAME"? I know not of such a thing.

:shoot: