Baylor University study?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a powerpoint in my kinesiology class, and I want to do it on the baylor university study on 50 day supplementation of arachidonic acid with resistance training. I need the actual article, not the one just on the website... any idea where this is? I've looked through my library's database and haven't found anything on it.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
yeah its not on there, I even have a special version of pubmed because I go to college. I hope the MN guys know, or else i'll just do it on leucine or something... I donno if i can't find something what you guys think is a fun/exciting research article I could basically tell people about through powerpoint? I am doing a research paper on leucine so maybe something different than that.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
hoo boy thats really big, maybe I should do something a little bit more simple... haha.

WHat you guys think is a revolutionary supplement that has a lot of research done on it... everyone else in the class has done stuff on creatine and crap and thats a little old... what you think?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hoo boy thats really big, maybe I should do something a little bit more simple... haha.

WHat you guys think is a revolutionary supplement that has a lot of research done on it... everyone else in the class has done stuff on creatine and crap and thats a little old... what you think?
Maybe beta alanine?