Bad reaction to the Mandro the Giant Gold Stack (1/4 Andro stack) ?

Dubc1231

Awards
I’m day 5 into the mandro the giant gold stack. Been taking 330mg of each/day (1 & 4 Andro) since starting and last night my face had turned red and dry and I’ve been feeling nauseous. Think I may skip a day of dosage and then lower my intake to 220mg of each/day and see what happens. Any insight regarding this reaction?

Along with the Super Mandro and Andro the Giant Supps, I was taking Joyful Joints and Protex Cycle Assist, both made by Vital Alchemy.

LINK TO STACK: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/mandro-the-giant-gold-stack

NOTE: woke up this morning, cheeks on face are still very dry and have swelled up a bit…

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It sounds like you probably have a slight allergy to one of the ingredients.

Dubc1231

Awards
It sounds like you probably have a slight allergy to one of the ingredients.
I tried the AMS 1 & 4 andro liquid a few years ago. Had a lot of fun on that, liked my results, had no issues. Later found out the ams liquids were a low dosed product. I started out doing 330mg of each 1/4 andro of the mandro the giant stack. Maybe I should’ve started lower doses and worked my way up. I was kinda freakin out last night haha.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried the AMS 1 & 4 andro liquid a few years ago. Had a lot of fun on that, liked my results. Later found out the and liquid were a low dosed product. I started out doing 330mg of each 1/4 andro of the mandro the giant stack. Maybe I should’ve started lower doses and worked my way up. I was kinda freakin out last night haha.
You can try the lower doses.
... Just keep in mind that it is very possible that it isn't the PHs that are giving you problems.
.... It could also be their particular "fillers".

Dubc1231

Awards
You can try the lower doses.
... Just keep in mind that it is very possible that it isn't the PHs that are giving you problems.
.... It could also be their particular "fillers".
Ya last time I don’t believe I was taking the liver or on cycle therapy pills either. Curious if it could be those messing with me too 🧐

CORRECTION: I looked back at my old log and I was taking an OCT product after all, CEL Assist.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya last time I don’t believe I was taking the liver or on cycle therapy pills either. Curious if it could be those messing with me too 🧐
Wow.

Yeah.
The Only way to know for sure is to eliminate/introduce them one at a time.

What's the name of the 2 other products you are taking?
I'm pretty sure that (at least) one of the regulars on here had some allergy issues with a support product.

If it were me ....
I'd stop everything until you clear up (should only be a few days), and then start the 1/4 product at a lower dose (by itself). Slowly work back up to full dose. Stay there for a bit, and then add the liver support OR on-cycle support product. After about 5 days, if all is well, add the last product.
This should tell you which product (of the 3) you're having issues with.

Dubc1231

Awards
Wow.

Yeah.
The Only way to know for sure is to eliminate/introduce them one at a time.

What's the name of the 2 other products you are taking?
I'm pretty sure that (at least) one of the regulars on here had some allergy issues with a support product.

If it were me ....
I'd stop everything until you clear up (should only be a few days), and then start the 1/4 product at a lower dose (by itself). Slowly work back up to full dose. Stay there for a bit, and then add the liver support OR on-cycle support product. After about 5 days, if all is well, add the last product.
This should tell you which product (of the 3) you're having issues with.
Are we allowed to post links? This was the stack I was using:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are we allowed to post links? This was the stack I was using:

Yeah, they're a Sponsor here.

... I was more curious the names of the 2 supplement products you were taking

Dubc1231

Awards
IMG_2013.JPG

protex on cycle assist and joyful joints were the other two I was taking alongside the andros

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 207259 protex OCT and joyful joints were the other two I was taking alongside the andros
Oh, if I remember correctly, neither one of those are what I was remembering someone having issues with.
But now, if someone sees this, and has had a problem with either of them, they'll respond.

Like I said, if I were in your shoes, I'd try the protocol that I outlined above.

Either way, please let everyone know how it goes.

Dubc1231

Awards
Oh, if I remember correctly, neither one of those are what I was remembering someone having issues with.
But now, if someone sees this, and has had a problem with either of them, they'll respond.

Like I said, if I were in your shoes, I'd try the protocol that I outlined above.

Either way, please let everyone know how it goes.
Sounds good. Thanks for taking the time to reply, I do appreciate it. I’ll keep updating this thread.

Dubc1231

Awards
I reached out to support from the online store I purchased this stack from. Their response was very brief. This is what they said:

“Some users may have this reaction to the Phosphatidycholine ingredient which is derived from soy.

Users with certain allergies to soy may end up having this sort of experience when using any supplements that include this ingredient”

This ingredient is infused in the actual andro pills themselves. Not the capsules from the on cycle assist and Joint pills. Still plan on doing a retest once my face gets back to normal. Still super dry and now flaky.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I reached out to support from the online store I purchased this stack from. Their response was very brief. This is what they said:

“Some users may have this reaction to the Phosphatidycholine ingredient which is derived from soy.

Users with certain allergies to soy may end up having this sort of experience when using any supplements that include this ingredient”

This ingredient is infused in the actual andro pills themselves. Not the capsules from the OCT and Joint pills. Still plan on doing a retest once my face gets back to normal. Still super dry and now flaky.
Thanks for the update.

Please let us know how it goes.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m day 5 into the mandro the giant gold stack. Been taking 330mg of each/day (1 & 4 Andro) since starting and last night my face had turned red and dry and I’ve been feeling nauseous. Think I may skip a day of dosage and then lower my intake to 220mg of each/day and see what happens. Any insight regarding this reaction?

NOTE: woke up this morning, cheeks on face are still very dry and looks to have swelled up a bit…
Are you taking any support supps with Niacin in it?

Dubc1231

Awards
Are you taking any support supps with Niacin in it?
the support supps I was taking are called "Protex Cycle Assist by Vital Alchemy" which according to the label does not include Niacin. I was also taking "Joyful Joints by Vital Alchemy" and that as well does not have an Niacin in it.

Dubc1231

Awards
So support reached back out to me and offered to exchange the Super Mandro and Andro the Giant for R-Andro Shred and Anabolic Trinity, both of which do not have the Phosphatidycholine ingredient that they are claiming to may have been the culprit for this reaction I had.

The Anabolic Trinity looks to be another 1-Andro product

The R-Andro Shred is a combination of (Di Hydro Epiandrosterone, 7-Keto DHEA and Bergamottin)

Thoughts?

Attached below are the product labels for the two products they said they can swap out for me:

Anabolic Trinity

R-Andro Shred

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I must've been mistaken then. The chemical names look similar..? I am not a pro with this stuff haha.
They do sometimes look quite similar and on top of that companies use a bit different naming for the same compounds. But no 1-Andro in either product.

I think it's a pretty nice offer from Strong supps to have you exchange your opened bottles to different products. But those won't be interchangeable in terms of having a same kind of cycle.

Dubc1231

Awards
They do sometimes look quite similar and on top of that companies use a bit different naming for the same compounds. But no 1-Andro in either product.

I think it's a pretty nice offer from Strong supps to have you exchange your opened bottles to different products. But those won't be interchangeable in terms of having a same kind of cycle.
Ya I do appreciate them being willing to swap the bottles. I guess it just depends on what I’m looking for in a stack? I was just going for a 1/4 andro stack cuz that’s what I did last time and enjoyed it. This new stuff they’re offering seems to be within the same realm of qualities no? R-Andro Shred (from the description) looks like a cutting agent. Trinity looks to have similar characteristics in the compounds. They both say burn fat, build lean muscle lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I do appreciate them being willing to swap the bottles. I guess it just depends on what I’m looking for in a stack? I was just going for a 1/4 andro stack cuz that’s what I did last time and enjoyed it. This new stuff they’re offering seems to be within the same realm of qualities no? R-Andro Shred (from the description) looks like a cutting agent. Trinity looks to have similar characteristics in the compounds. They both say burn fat, build lean muscle lol.
Imo the Trinity+Andro shred would be a cutting stack. 1/4 -Andro more of a bulking stack (could be utilized on a cut also). 1-Andro is more anabolic and suppressive, than other andros, so it's quite a different product imo. Looking at the contents, I don't personally care for the Shred product. If those contents were in a transdermal form, then that would be a different story.

Dubc1231

Awards
I decided I'm going to hang onto the original stack I bought. I read more into the Phosphatidycholine ingredient and I guess they say it can be "used to support brain health, it can also support liver function and keep cholesterol levels in check". Side effects include "nausea, vomiting, burning, itching, redness of the skin" which are all symptoms I had. I also read that it could take several days for the body to become used to it. Knowing this may be the case for what I experienced, im hoping my body may have built some sort of tolerance to it. Going to start back up in a couple days with lower doses and work my way up and see what happens..Keep y'all posted.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Started back up today. Dropped dosage to:

10am - 110mg 1-andro
2pm - 110mg 4-andro
6pm - 110mg 1-andro
10pm - 110mg 4-andro
Nice! Hopefully that will help reduce any unexpected side effects/reactions.

Dubc1231

Awards
I ended up getting Covid on my second week in on this andro run and fell off. Ended up starting it back up a few weeks ago.

I started feeling crazy again in my face with dryness and redness in my cheeks. Soon as I stopped the OCT and liver supports that came with the mandro the giant package, I’ve felt fine.

Started back up taking 220mg/day for the first 4 days and since then been taking 330mg/day of the 1/4 andros and feel great.

I’m curious if the OCT and liver supports are even necessary at all during this 6.5-7 week run?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious if the OCT and liver supports are even necessary at all during this 6.5-7 week run?
They are optional imo since the andro stack is pretty mild so they're just a nice to have.