Bad Acne while on/ or off???

tommyboy

Awards
I have been to dermatologist and I got a Benzol peroxide topical... Clindamycin and Some stuff for before bed. But Of course I still have some acne.... On my shoulders and back. When on espcially and some while off. Do you guys have any tricks to rid nasty shoulder acne cause my muslces arent going to do a thing with the girls when I got little red dots on my shoulders.

List the supp you take that cleared your acne and if your were on cycle or not and where to get it!

thanks this could be a helpfull reasource!!!

Meerschaum

Awards
I have been to dermatologist and I got a Benzol peroxide topical... Clindamycin and Some stuff for before bed. But Of course I still have some acne.... On my shoulders and back. When on espcially and some while off. Do you guys have any tricks to rid nasty shoulder acne cause my muslces arent going to do a thing with the girls when I got little red dots on my shoulders.

List the supp you take that cleared your acne and if your were on cycle or not and where to get it!

thanks this could be a helpfull reasource!!!
My skin resembles the ground around chernobyle, stretch marks from muscle mixed in with stretch marks from fat, scars mixed in with fucked up hair folicles and acne on my back/shoulders (which tend to be white heads that come outta nowhere and all the alcohol/scrubbing in the world dont help, my solution for this was and is relatively simple, get in the sun or tanning bed ;) , you ever seen a pro bber when they arent tanned up and shaved? some of them look pretty messed up to say the least,I'm no fan of shaving (I like to rock the caveman look) but tanning helps merge all these messed up skin into a nice solid color, and the acne is no biggie once the redness is drowned out in brown IMO

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Doxyciline 100mg a day for 1 week then one EOD for a week then one every 3 days.

It works even when B12, tanning, antibiotic soap twice a day, Retin A etc etc etc did NOTHING

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Get a medicated exfoliated scrub from swiss something. At wallie world.

tommyboy

Awards
Where did you get the doxycilline and does it have any other side effects do you know if I can take it along with clindamycin??? and is it an oral????

Doxyciline 100mg a day for 1 week then one EOD for a week then one every 3 days.

It works even when B12, tanning, antibiotic soap twice a day, Retin A etc etc etc did NOTHING

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Where did you get the doxycilline and does it have any other side effects do you know if I can take it along with clindamycin??? and is it an oral????
I just put doxyciline (I think that is the spelling) into Yahoo search and looked for the best price.

I have never heard of clindanycin and have no idea sorry.

CROWLER

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Benzaclin - worked the best or me by far!! :thumbsup: a combo gel of clindamycin and benzyl peroxide
Tazorac - 2nd best, dries out the area enough to stop acne growth
Differin gel - also helps, but takes much longer to work than tazorac
Benzyl peroxide wash (script or Oxy) - helps to shower 2x daily and use this on affected areas
Oxy pads - didn't really help much

I use these things for PCT, that's really the only time I get bad acne. The first two I got from my girlfriend, she used to go to a kickass local dermatologist and had extras :) I strongly recommend the BenzaClin and Tazorac combo, this should kill anything. You can use the two together also, on the same spot(s).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What works great for me is washing affected areas twice daily with a 10% benzyl peroxide wash, and high dosing panthothenic acid. I'm talking in the range of 10grams daily, divided into 5-6 doses. I find alot of guys claim the stuff doesn't work for them, but they are only taking in the neighbourhood of 2-3 grams per day. Don't be afraid to try a higher dosage level in order to actually see results.