Back to the Lab: ZOO’s Comeback Log

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Log Update

Woke up at 207 even this morning… lol. But on the upside I think I’m bouncing back and starting to feel better. The real test will be when I start eating. The one positive with this is that it will correct a so-so diet and I also lost a lot of water and edema. It’s for this I decided to lower the test and the GH.

For fun I included noodz. Just give me some slack on how I look XD

Attachments

Hyde

Legend
You’ve done a really good job keeping all the tissue you put on getting ready for that last show! Looking more full than then it feels like.

I didn’t realize Ketotifen was an anti-histamine; I just always wrote it off as the crap Dan Duchaine was wrong about regarding “re-sensitizing receptors”, despite the fact the body upregulates production of receptors in response to a stimulus so you can never run out. But I’ve been looking at antihistamines for my current bulk for whenever eating gets tough (already grabbed a 14ct pack of Zyrtec generic for 88 cents at Walmart to try soon). Ketotifen could be a much stronger option if Cetirizine doesn’t help enough.

Reactions: ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Thanks, Hyde :) I’m gonna get back there eventually. It’ll take some time but I’m hoping by end of the summer I’m close to my (reasonable) body goal.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Log Update

So I faired better yesterday but still could only manage 5 meals with 3 being PB&J and a scoop of isolate. Despite thinking I was hungry following training it still took a bit of effort to get down. So weird for me to not be enjoying this food XD

I lowered Metformin to 1000mg daily. 500 with first and last meal. This is partly due to my sudden drop in calories and dirty carbs, but also because Amino Asylum is currently down. I had made my order for more Met last week but they only “processed” it and have not shipped it. I may not get for another week now (hopefully at the latest) so I gotta use what I have left sparingly.

On a related note I really like the 400mg injectable carnitine far more than Stampede. Painless and no worry of amp kinase. I have a brand new Stampede so maybe I’ll do a giveaway or something.

Also, I really dig Selank. It’s effect is very apparent and much appreciated given my exceptional anxiety this week. I’ll use it through Saturday for a 10 day run in total before cycling off of it for a little reset to maximize its usefulness. Once my AA order arrives I will swap in Semax before rotating back to Selank.

Last thing… does anyone know what’s going on with my ankles. They always look bruised and vascular in a wormy way. Pic attached for reference.

Attachments

ReformedNerd

Log Update

So I faired better yesterday but still could only manage 5 meals with 3 being PB&J and a scoop of isolate. Despite thinking I was hungry following training it still took a bit of effort to get down. So weird for me to not be enjoying this food XD

I lowered Metformin to 1000mg daily. 500 with first and last meal. This is partly due to my sudden drop in calories and dirty carbs, but also because Amino Asylum is currently down. I had made my order for more Met last week but they only “processed” it and have not shipped it. I may not get for another week now (hopefully at the latest) so I gotta use what I have left sparingly.

On a related note I really like the 400mg injectable carnitine far more than Stampede. Painless and no worry of amp kinase. I have a brand new Stampede so maybe I’ll do a giveaway or something.

Also, I really dig Selank. It’s effect is very apparent and much appreciated given my exceptional anxiety this week. I’ll use it through Saturday for a 10 day run in total before cycling off of it for a little reset to maximize its usefulness. Once my AA order arrives I will swap in Semax before rotating back to Selank.

Last thing… does anyone know what’s going on with my ankles. They always look bruised and vascular in a wormy way. Pic attached for reference.
Ankles lookin gross bro.

Hyde

Legend
Not sure where you are trying to drive macros, but there’s always the option of adding some fruit juices like sipping on a bottle of cranberry through the day, or a bottle of Fairlife milk, or those Naked fruit smoothies/juices. Or mixing dextrose in with something flavored, maybe EAAs, adding honey to things. Carbonation, caffeine, and artificial sweeteners would be the enemy in this context (satiety).

Obviously adding some tbsp of olive or avocado oils can help with cals.

Trailmix can be useful, and bagels pack a lot in a smaller package too.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Not sure where you are trying to drive macros, but there’s always the option of adding some fruit juices like sipping on a bottle of cranberry through the day, or a bottle of Fairlife milk, or those Naked fruit smoothies/juices. Or mixing dextrose in with something flavored, maybe EAAs, adding honey to things. Carbonation, caffeine, and artificial sweeteners would be the enemy in this context (satiety).

Obviously adding some tbsp of olive or avocado oils can help with cals.

Trailmix can be useful, and bagels pack a lot in a smaller package too.
Actually these are some really great ideas! No lie trail mix doesn’t sound too bad to munch on and a bagel with spread would be Nom Nom Nom. It’s perfect cubicle work food haha

Hyde

Legend
Actually these are some really great ideas! No lie trail mix doesn’t sound too bad to munch on and a bagel with spread would be Nom Nom Nom. It’s perfect cubicle work food haha
Yeah both can sit out, as can pb, or you could use jam if trying to keep it to carbs only (which would need it in a lunchbag with icepack).

Pretzels are all carb, but I personally find I really can’t eat that many in the end, so the cals don’t add up. If you don’t mind the fats, I can graze on Goldfish for like an hour.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Yeah both can sit out, as can pb, or you could use jam if trying to keep it to carbs only (which would need it in a lunchbag with icepack).

Pretzels are all carb, but I personally find I really can’t eat that many in the end, so the cals don’t add up. If you don’t mind the fats, I can graze on Goldfish for like an hour.
I’m a bit of a snack ass so I can get behind that lol XD

ZOO

Board Sponsor
End of the day update.

I was off to a decent start and got a couple good meals in but mid day I was losing appetite and starting get a bit nauseous at times. Fasted cardio this morning was brutal though. Even at the slower pace and reduced time I was struggling to get it done. I think I need a full day of sleep to kick this thing. Today was almost a blur.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
View attachment 216342

^Just a friendly reminder. I’ve had some succulent muscle inflation using Daft Pump lately
Haha thanks brother! I greatly appreciate that man. Now I just need to start moving these bottles. I’m not really sure how to do that because Bostin really was the face of the products. Ideas anyone? :)

Segansational

Haha thanks brother! I greatly appreciate that man. Now I just need to start moving these bottles. I’m not really sure how to do that because Bostin really was the face of the products. Ideas anyone? :)
Well, did I see that his wife is continuing the business? If so, maybe she can set it up to sell via her/his sites and that you'd basically just be the shipping component when she notifies you of sales (or I'm sure there's a way to link to your backend sales set up)?

• Love

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Well, did I see that his wife is continuing the business? If so, maybe she can set it up to sell via her/his sites and that you'd basically just be the shipping component when she notifies you of sales (or I'm sure there's a way to link to your backend sales set up)?
not a bad idea! but she’s continuing it in terms of promoting and not taking ownership so I don’t think there’s a place for her to do that. Iirc all of his business are handled by the respective partners. Like his peptides are one site while his SEO is on another. Plus it sounds like it would become complicated to keep up as VL products are shipped remotely from the warehouse connected to the site. I’m not handling product directly myself. however I agree with you that it would be more beneficial for all of the business if they could somehow be located in one place. The feasibility I’m uncertain of.

I guess I more or less saying is how can we promote more effectively to drive people to the site to purchase. Perhaps on his forum she can post and advertise as that as a lot of traffic. Although I’m not sure how many of those guys would be interested in Natty stuff. Guess only one way to see! Haha. Appreciate the input, Seg!

Hyde

Legend
not a bad idea! but she’s continuing it in terms of promoting and not taking ownership so I don’t think there’s a place for her to do that. Iirc all of his business are handled by the respective partners. Like his peptides are one site while his SEO is on another. Plus it sounds like it would become complicated to keep up as VL products are shipped remotely from the warehouse connected to the site. I’m not handling product directly myself. however I agree with you that it would be more beneficial for all of the business if they could somehow be located in one place. The feasibility I’m uncertain of.

I guess I more or less saying is how can we promote more effectively to drive people to the site to purchase. Perhaps on his forum she can post and advertise as that as a lot of traffic. Although I’m not sure how many of those guys would be interested in Natty stuff. Guess only one way to see! Haha. Appreciate the input, Seg!
I would definitely ask her about posting stuff on his forum. You don’t need to be Natty to enjoy stims or pump agents certainly! The enhanced crowd generally looks for every edge.

You could even set up a private intro sale for them when she does so or something to get folks to try them out. I’m super happy I grabbed a few tubs!

ZOO

Board Sponsor
I would definitely ask her about posting stuff on his forum. You don’t need to be Natty to enjoy stims or pump agents certainly! The enhanced crowd generally looks for every edge.

You could even set up a private intro sale for them when she does so or something to get folks to try them out. I’m super happy I grabbed a few tubs!
Smart idea! I really like that intro sale idea too. And you’re right. Just because they’re on there for source it doesn’t mean they couldn’t use a tub or two of some grand Natty gains. Appreciate the input from you and Seg on this :)

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Thank the maker it’s the weekend because I’m feeling really rough this morning. I’ll try to spend the next day or so eating what I can and resting. If things persist I may see a doctor come Monday. Just struggling right now. Appreciate you guys and hope everyone has a good and safe weekend. 💪🏻

Rocket3015

Legend
How about adding in some MCT oil?

You should be promoting the heck out of Vicious Labs on Face Book & Instagram it's free and reaches a lot of people !

ZOO

Board Sponsor
How about adding in some MCT oil?

You should be promoting the heck out of Vicious Labs on Face Book & Instagram it's free and reaches a lot of people !
Thanks for the input rocket 🚀 And now that you mention it I have been using macadamia nut oil as a dense calorie source. Well I normally do but I increased the amount and it’s certainly been helpful with holding weight. Appreciate it!

@ZOO I see AA is back up and running with a 48 sale!
Pulling the trigger on that metformin and carnitine. I love the 400mg concentration.

Free Stampede still sitting in my drawer. Lol
Feel better brother. Get some liquid and salt in at least to stay hydrated; broth/soup is always helpful.
Dude I didn’t even really consider my liquids and salts needing to be bumped up. Ilk see if my mom will grab me broth. I only have the sodium free on hand. Much love Hyde!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

I’ve been sober for about 9 hours and my appetite took a bigger dump than me this morning. l hope it’s just a one off but I may end up leaning out on accident if it keeps up.
Following your log and just wanted to say I also went cold turkey for about 3-4 months this past summer, fall moving from CA to TX.. heavy Delta 9 THC user in my twenties and thirties.

You might want to try taper via Delta 8 THC indica for hunger and sleep (available most CBD, vape/smoke shops, not even dispensaries). All the euphoria/stress release of delta 9, less or no paranoia and you can still find your keys, lol.. Torch or Delta Extrax are pure CBD derived Delta 8/10 oils (federally legal for now) tastes like the delta 9 you know, blinds to endocannabinoid receptors with less D9 sides..

I gave up "flower" some years back, can't justify all the burnt 🔥 compounds going to the lungs when there's pure oils of THC (Delta 8,9,10) or CBD based vape pens widely available. Easier to control dose and doesn't make you feel like you 'need to burn down a whole J and wash hands' if you have kids, coworkers who shouldn't know/smell you partake..

Also just chiming in, from someone whose had depression /insomnia battles over the years. And yeah you'll dream of THC and have hunger adjustment issues if you stay cold turkey.

Can also up dose of melatonin 10>20mg or 5mg or so Valium to sleep (if you don't have benzo dependency risks) and for me the Hi-Tech Somatomax type mixes make me feel off (typical combo of ingredients used). But I know Rocket likes it, as do others. For me, Hi-Tech 3mg fast release + 7mgtime release melatonin at 20mg more useful.

Last edited:
  • Love

ZOO

Board Sponsor
I appreciate that a lot @PoSiTiVeFLoW I was developing what I feel to be a sort of psychosis from smoking tbh. I think most of the guys on here probably recognize my susceptibility in terms of my mental state. It was a rough ride with a lot of other compounding variables. It means a ton for everyone to chime in with advice and support.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
I worked a little on the website yesterday. Got rid of the busy background texture. More importantly I added a page dedicated to Bostin. It’s something I want to expand on and maybe add other peoples views and experiences with him. No lie as I wrote this I started to break down and still today off and on. The realization of him being gone is starting to become ever more real. He was the closest to an irl friend I had even though we never met and didn’t chat super often. Anyways I thought I’d post it and get some opinions. Bostin would probably give me a little **** for the pic (lol) but Ariella seemed to like it I think…

Hyde

Legend
I worked a little on the website yesterday. Got rid of the busy background texture. More importantly I added a page dedicated to Bostin. It’s something I want to expand on and maybe add other peoples views and experiences with him. No lie as I wrote this I started to break down and still today off and on. The realization of him being gone is starting to become ever more real. He was the closest to an irl friend I had even though we never met and didn’t chat super often. Anyways I thought I’d post it and get some opinions. Bostin would probably give me a little **** for the pic (lol) but Ariella seemed to like it I think…

The page is a nice sentiment man. It reads well. If you like the photo, keep it as is. If you are on the fence, you can always stick with the OG shot too - it was a great photo of him & really looks good on Juice Daddy IMO.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
The page is a nice sentiment man. It reads well. If you like the photo, keep it as is. If you are on the fence, you can always stick with the OG shot too - it was a great photo of him & really looks good on Juice Daddy IMO.
Thank you, Hyde. I really appreciate it. I will probably keep the pic for now unless someone closer to him doesn’t like it. Like a family member. I want to respect them as much as I can. It was both difficult and easy to write