Back to the Lab: ZOO’s Comeback Log

rascal14

Been reading through this and knowing you all are some of the most knowledgeable around thought I'd ask here.

How effective/ineffective are injectable aminos when used on a natural person? Reason being - I'm 26, cycled several times in my early 20s, my T took a hit from that for sure, but I've also been using Kratom daily for several years and recently my tolerance skyrocketed and my use has gone up, so my natural T levels are low 400s. Before, when I was only using Kratom maybe 5 days a week, I was at over 700 total T. Also have some elevated Prolactin and one sensitive nipple. E2 is in range, but prolactin was slightly high. Doc doesn't know about Kratom use, but we did an MRI to rule out prolactinoma since I had prolactin issues when I was younger before I started messing with any supplements or steroids.

Clearly kratom is the culprit, and while I am working to scale back dosage - I don't see myself stopping permanently but I'd love to cut back drastically. It is really a godsend on my mood improvement. Anyway, I've tried all kinds of natty supps to try and boost my T levels and they don't work, I was hoping to get my doctor to prescribe TRT, because who doesn't want to be in complete control of their hormones? But, figured it was best to try and fix the issue rather than throwing a bandaid at it. (eventually I'll get on TRT regardless but figured I should wait another few years)

ANYWAYS, after all that rambling.. are injecatable aminos worth anything while 100% natural? My wife and I are trying to cut weight, hers has come on gradually likely from birth control and using Zoloft. I personally need something to help motivate me to get to the gym in the first place, and I think she really just needs help on trying to drop weight. Shes done the whole calorie deficit and daily cardio, but really hasn't had luck. I suspect she may be eating too LITTLE when doing this, but she seems to stay stagnant when trying to really hit it hard for a few weeks.

Sorry to derail your log, but the various compounds have interested me to say the least.

Reactions: ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Been reading through this and knowing you all are some of the most knowledgeable around thought I'd ask here.

How effective/ineffective are injectable aminos when used on a natural person? Reason being - I'm 26, cycled several times in my early 20s, my T took a hit from that for sure, but I've also been using Kratom daily for several years and recently my tolerance skyrocketed and my use has gone up, so my natural T levels are low 400s. Before, when I was only using Kratom maybe 5 days a week, I was at over 700 total T. Also have some elevated Prolactin and one sensitive nipple. E2 is in range, but prolactin was slightly high. Doc doesn't know about Kratom use, but we did an MRI to rule out prolactinoma since I had prolactin issues when I was younger before I started messing with any supplements or steroids.

Clearly kratom is the culprit, and while I am working to scale back dosage - I don't see myself stopping permanently but I'd love to cut back drastically. It is really a godsend on my mood improvement. Anyway, I've tried all kinds of natty supps to try and boost my T levels and they don't work, I was hoping to get my doctor to prescribe TRT, because who doesn't want to be in complete control of their hormones? But, figured it was best to try and fix the issue rather than throwing a bandaid at it. (eventually I'll get on TRT regardless but figured I should wait another few years)

ANYWAYS, after all that rambling.. are injecatable aminos worth anything while 100% natural? My wife and I are trying to cut weight, hers has come on gradually likely from birth control and using Zoloft. I personally need something to help motivate me to get to the gym in the first place, and I think she really just needs help on trying to drop weight. Shes done the whole calorie deficit and daily cardio, but really hasn't had luck. I suspect she may be eating too LITTLE when doing this, but she seems to stay stagnant when trying to really hit it hard for a few weeks.

Sorry to derail your log, but the various compounds have interested me to say the least.
It’s no problem at all, bro. Welcome to the log. There’s a few solid dudes in here who might be able probably better address this as there are a lot of factors in your questions and I’m fairly novice with injectable aminos. One thing I’ll comment though is that Id be certain a natural person would see a bigger benefit from them than an enhanced person.

Hyde

Legend

Don’t know anything about injectable aminos, but my initial thoughts have always been they sound like a waste of effort considering the body is designed to consume them from the gut & it does a fine job and sending them into the blood - unless there happens to be any benefit to localized injections. So a guy pinning them bilaterally in his biceps before arm training for example. But that seems kinda like a lot of effort except for someone bodybuilding seriously who would also probably be doing targeted site enhancement and maybe local IGF1 shots.

If your wife isn’t losing weight, even if she’s working hard & being restrictive, what she’s doing isn’t working (no ****, right?). It’s not always a matter of just calories; hormonal responses to food matter. A diet of all animal protein and veggies will be different in net interactions than an IIFYM of the exact same daily calories, regardless of what people would like to believe for convenience/preference sake. There are other considerations like meal timing and NEAT as well. Someone eating 1,200 calories across 16 hours WILL lose more muscle mass over the diet (read: diminishing metabolic needs) compared to if they had eaten it over 10 hours - those extra 6 hours fasting per day will be muscle sparing with higher GH levels longer. And then the element of someone maybe going hard on their daily cardio for 30 min but is basically sedentary the rest of the day due to feeling fatigued from the diet & no need to move otherwise, vs setting alarms for frequent walks or making a point to stand at a work desk vs sit.

Plus of course you have the hormonal/chemical aspects like you mentioned from her drugs, but if those are necessary for quality of life they might have to be something she just has to work around.

Rocket3015

Legend
I am thinking about ordering some injectable carnitine or Stampede, so keep us posted ????

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Update

I started off the morning with my first shot of the high test run. Admittedly, I loaded the syringes a bit heavier than I meant to but there was an extra ml leftover so I distributed the rest to the syringes. As a result my shots are closer 510mg each with a weekly dose of 1785. I will be taking 12.5mg exem daily and adjusting as needed.

Overall I’m really pumped for this. It’ll be curious to see how having such a high test flow will effect my physique. At this quantity of test I suspect that I will grow into a new base weight even without making many adjustments elsewhere.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Additional notes: I’ll be forgoing EQ moving forward. I like the compound but as someone who is naturally prone to anxiety it can be problematic. My oil compounds will largely revolve around Test and Deca with Mast reserved for when I’m leaned out.

This morning I did my first huff of Selank. I’m certain there is an almost immediate effect but I will need more days of trial to comment specifically.

SkRaw85

I’m using Anavar sublingual on training days at 50mg. So 4 days per week.

I never did get to try methyltest. Dbol gave me the worst back acne of my life XD
Nice! My buddy ran 1000 test e weekly and 100 mg var for a few months and farking exploded. This is going to get sickening brother lol. Looking forward to the fright fest

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Nice! My buddy ran 1000 test e weekly and 100 mg var for a few months and farking exploded. This is going to get sickening brother lol. Looking forward to the fright fest
Appreciate that, bro! The tricky part is working around my arm. I’ll have to post some of my modified exercises

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Log Entry

Woke up feeling good again so I am going to use this time to start pulling back on stimulants. Mostly for my heart health. I started relying on them because I was waking up trashed. Now that isn’t the case I started reducing intake on Sunday and currently only use Juice Daddy for training. Previously I was drinking that, taking a cap of Amp, a couple of energy drinks in a day etc etc.

Legs are still sore from my hour long squat session on Tuesday so I am training upper body today followed by back tomorrow.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Log Entry

Got a decent log update today as I recorded a some of my back workout so I can show a bit of how I work around my arm. I cannot upload it on here directly so I tossed them YouTube and pasted the links below. Please excuse my growth gut and poor posture and note how awkward the reverse hyper is with one arm lol

Last edited:

Marne40

Log Entry

Got a decent log update today as I recorded a some of my back workout so I can show a bit of how I work around my arm. I cannot upload it on here directly so I tossed them YouTube and pasted the links below. Please excuse my growth gut and poor posture and note how awkward the reverse hyper is with one arm lol

I wouldn’t call that growth gut at all. More like a dude bending over with a belt on. I always feel like a fat fvck when I bend down with my belt on lol. As for your posture, it’s not horrible. It’s not like you’d really be able to pull with perfect posture using the harness anyway. At least you’re able to do something my man, and that’ll always be huge for mental well-being. Even if it’s not the weights you were accustomed to using, anything is better than dwelling on the arm. Any future appointments to see what the hell is going on with it?

Kronic

Log Entry

cool use of straps. why such small ROM on reverse hyper? just a fan of partials?

Hyde

Legend
Vince’s Gym, baby!!!

This video makes me realize that I really need bigger dumbbells, and a treadmill. I really prefer walking to my stationary cycle for the beginning of my warmup.

I love how the deadlift harness also acts as clamps! Very cool hack man

ZOO

Board Sponsor
You build that pulley system for your rack?
Thanks bro! I’m really happy with it so far :) I didn’t make the pulley it’s but I put together the little weight trolley that the plates sit on for it.

I wouldn’t call that growth gut at all. More like a dude bending over with a belt on. I always feel like a fat fvck when I bend down with my belt on lol. As for your posture, it’s not horrible. It’s not like you’d really be able to pull with perfect posture using the harness anyway. At least you’re able to do something my man, and that’ll always be huge for mental well-being. Even if it’s not the weights you were accustomed to using, anything is better than dwelling on the arm. Any future appointments to see what the hell is going on with it?
haha thanks man. And that’s sort of where I’m at. As long as I get a decent session I can’t complain much. I’ve went to many more appointments in my absence here but nothing found still.

cool use of straps. why such small ROM on reverse hyper? just a fan of partials?
A fan of partials for sure. Sometimes a little lower but overall I find that I’m able to keep the tension where I want to. This is due to a couple things. The harness dead is much different because the weight sits above you on your shoulders instead of below in your hands. Another reason is I herniated a disc a few years back so I’m hesistant to get much lower. Especially in the harness which feels like it’s pushing you back down lol. Long story short, best return with lowest risk.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Vince’s Gym, baby!!!

This video makes me realize that I really need bigger dumbbells, and a treadmill. I really prefer walking to my stationary cycle for the beginning of my warmup.

I love how the deadlift harness also acts as clamps! Very cool hack man
Haha the treadmill is my favorite tool. At least the most used. And the harness I pretty nifty for sure! But I maintain it’s harder than conventional lol

Hyde

Legend
Haha the treadmill is my favorite tool. At least the most used. And the harness I pretty nifty for sure! But I maintain it’s harder than conventional lol
100% I’m sure it is. You only need to do a good morning vs an RDL to see which one you’d prefer to add weight to - the hands or the shoulders. Plus you don’t get to squeeze the hard implement, only the straps some, which makes it tougher to stay maximally activated/tight.

• Love

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Smoking on the treadmill ?
It’s how I increase my lung capacity XD But for real I’ll be taking a small breather (pun intended) from weed for a bit. I don’t really plan my breaks but after damn near chain smoking joints for a couple months it’s good to let the brain resettle. Symptoms start to occur after too long. Not only that but I should end up dropping a lot of water over the next week or two.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Scar Update

7 deadly sins added to inner left forearm. It legit was the most painful of them all during the session but afterwards recovery has been going swimmingly. I will say though that a couple of the words will blur together a bit. That’s the one downside with scarification, it’s not a perfect art and also depends how your own skin heals. The junior apprentice did the top three which are the most messed up. To be sure I’m happy nonetheless haha

Attachments

ZOO

Board Sponsor
I’ve been sober for about 9 hours and my appetite took a bigger dump than me this morning. l hope it’s just a one off but I may end up leaning out on accident if it keeps up.

SkRaw85

I’ve been sober for about 9 hours and my appetite took a bigger dump than me this morning. l hope it’s just a one off but I may end up leaning out on accident if it keeps up.
It’s good to refresh brother. I’ve gone alcohol/pot free since January. Sleep took the biggest hit for me personally. But on the upside, I’m probably the strongest I’ve been to date

ZOO

Board Sponsor
It’s good to refresh brother. I’ve gone alcohol/pot free since January. Sleep took the biggest hit for me personally. But on the upside, I’m probably the strongest I’ve been to date
Good man! Take everything in moderation… when it can be helped XD Now that you mention it I’m a little worried about sleep. My sleep is rough already as it is.

SkRaw85

Good man! Take everything in moderation… when it can be helped XD Now that you mention it I’m a little worried about sleep. My sleep is rough already as it is.
You will dream about smoking. Just sayin.

Rocket3015

Legend
Either one of these puts me out when I can't sleep

Somatomax.jpg
Somatomax.jpg
Ketotifen-1mg.jpg

ZOO

Board Sponsor

Rocket3015

Legend
Isn’t ketotifen the stuff the bros on forums would say is what you use to upregulate Clen sensitivity or something like that?

I have quite the cocktail at night right now. I wish I could use something as little as that though.
Yes you do need about 1mg a day of Ketotifen (Eye Drops) when on Clen. / .5mg puts me to sleep very nicely, I wake up at 3am not problem no grogginess !!

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Yes you do need about 1mg a day of Ketotifen (Eye Drops) when on Clen. / .5mg puts me to sleep very nicely, I wake up at 3am not problem no grogginess !!
Thanks for the tip! Just the tip… ;)

ZOO

Board Sponsor
This is going to be a great log mate, sone high level bio-alchemy going down here!
Appreciate that brother. Doing some experimentation to see what chemistry can do to make up for my arm complication. Hoping I can get a little physique back. 💪🏻😎

Hyde

Legend
Can’t even tell a difference between the artists at all, from an outside perspective the scar work looks really uniform.

If you need to hold your weight up, there’s always Doritos. Nobody even knows what that stuff is really made of; you can genuinely light it on fire and they just burn like a match because of the oil. That stuff just kinda becomes part of you when you eat it

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Can’t even tell a difference between the artists at all, from an outside perspective the scar work looks really uniform.

If you need to hold your weight up, there’s always Doritos. Nobody even knows what that stuff is really made of; you can genuinely light it on fire and they just burn like a match because of the oil. That stuff just kinda becomes part of you when you eat it
I’m glad! I guess when it’s burned on your arm you’re a little more discerning at times XD

Bro I **** you not my appetite is so bad I had 2 Pb and jelly sandwiches (small ones lol) for my dinner. By the end of the day I still only hit half of my calories. Not fairing that great today either but am going to try to keep things on par. I figure lowering my calories isn’t a bad thing but not that much that quickly. I’ll adjust as the week processes depending on it all turns out.

I started at about 224 and woke up at 210 following yesterdays debacle and a night of the worst cold sweats and nerves. Felt like something between Tren and that time I took way too much caber and couldn’t sleep for 2 weeks lol. Anyways I managed to pass out and got about 7-8 hours for my 10 hour investment. According to my fit bit anyways.

Going to adjust doses to be a little lower too. 2g of test is not beneficial for me with one arm. I think 1200-1300 sounds better for a solo test run. GC down to 150mcg

SkRaw85

IMG_8470.JPG

“Enchiladitos, it makes you wanna eat em!”
🤣
I miss ATHF

SkRaw85

I’m glad! I guess when it’s burned on your arm you’re a little more discerning at times XD

Bro I **** you not my appetite is so bad I had 2 Pb and jelly sandwiches (small ones lol) for my dinner. By the end of the day I still only hit half of my calories. Not fairing that great today either but am going to try to keep things on par. I figure lowering my calories isn’t a bad thing but not that much that quickly. I’ll adjust as the week processes depending on it all turns out.

I started at about 224 and woke up at 210 following yesterdays debacle and a night of the worst cold sweats and nerves. Felt like something between Tren and that time I took way too much caber and couldn’t sleep for 2 weeks lol. Anyways I managed to pass out and got about 7-8 hours for my 10 hour investment. According to my fit bit anyways.

Going to adjust doses to be a little lower too. 2g of test is not beneficial for me with one arm. I think 1200-1300 sounds better for a solo test run. GC down to 150mcg
Caber is a nasty one. I can relate but not to that extreme lol. That’s brutal man

ZOO

Board Sponsor
View attachment 216197

“Enchiladitos, it makes you wanna eat em!”
🤣
I miss ATHF
Holy crap I forgot about Aqua Teen XD But I think that thing would make me puke my stomach out lol

Caber is a nasty one. I can relate but not to that extreme lol. That’s brutal man
Not exaggerating it was one of the most difficult things I ever endured. The constant state of fear and panic was torture.

SkRaw85

Holy crap I forgot about Aqua Teen XD But I think that thing would make me puke my stomach out lol

Not exaggerating it was one of the most difficult things I ever endured. The constant state of fear and panic was torture.
I can only imagine. Paranoia and mild visuals had me got when I just barely went over the ledge

Rocket3015

Legend
@ZOO Just a little info for you!

A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clen down
regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clen for 6-8 weeks
at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clen so doses must be
adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
dieting.

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
@ZOO Just a little info for you!

A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clen down
regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clen for 6-8 weeks
at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clen so doses must be
adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
dieting.
@Rocket3015 , thanks for this info. Where can one get ketotifen? You mentioned eye drops earlier. Would that be taken sublingually?

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Thanks for dropping knowledge on us @Rocket3015 :) I don’t think I would use it for Clen purposes but for sleep I’m very curious.

My cocktail last night XD
- 2g GABA
- 100mg Hydroxizine
- 25 Xanax
- 10g Melatonin
- 50mg “zzzquil”
- the kitchen sink

WesleyInman