Back to the Lab: ZOO’s Comeback Log

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Starting a new log is an idea I’ve been kicking around a minute. Now that I have the premise in place and materials on hand, I decided to take this momentary lapse in depression to hop back on the forum.

In this venture I will be featuring a few of my favorite brands. Anybody who wants to contribute is welcome to do so;)
  • AMINO ASYLUM
  • CEL
  • SNS
  • VICIOUS LABS
Additionally, I have tagged a few folks who I can always rely on for info, support, or noodz: @sns8778 @Hyde @Rocket3015 @Majora23 @Marne40 @wfreiling

I’m also working on being less wordy so I concisely laid out the project below…

Objective(s):
  • To determine the threshold at which an individual can sustain a maximally enhanced lifestyle with minimal negative outcomes.
  • Condition the body to a high calorie demand. Set at 3800-4000 cals daily.
  • Long term body goal is 216-220 lbs at 12% body fat.
Androgen Modifiers (cycle subject to change every 8-10 weeks)
  • Testosterone Enanthate: 900mg
  • Nandrolone Decanoate: 450mg
  • Boldenone Undecylenate: 450mg

• Anavar: 50mg (taken sublingually as an acute, rapid, anabolic driver during the intra and post workout period; training days only)
Thyroid Modifiers (daily dose; split into two am/pm doses and taken fasted)
  • T3: 20mcg
  • T4: 100mcg
  • GC1: 200mcg
Peptide Modifiers
  • HGH: 5iu (split into fasted pre-workout and pre-bed doses)
  • Frag: 700mcg (fasted pre-workout; 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off; rotated with Clenbuterol)
  • Oral BPC: 500mcg
  • TB500: 1.25mg x 4 per week; cycled as needed.
Miscellaneous Modifiers
  • Clenbuterol: 20-40mcg (2 weeks on, 6 weeks off; rotated with Frag)
  • Exemestane: 25mg taken M/W/F
  • Ezetimibe: 10mg (daily)
  • Hydroxyzine: 50-150mg (taken as needed for anxiety)
  • Metformin: 1,000mg twice daily (taken with first and last meal)
  • Stampede (injectable carnitine, ATP, and AMP blend): 1-2ml preworkout
  • THC: “Snoop Dogg”mg
Supplements
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid: 1.2g
  • Alpha Yohimbine (SNS): 3mg
  • Astragalus: 6g
  • Beta-Sitosterol: 2g
  • Citrus Bergamot: 2g
  • Daft Pump (Vicious Labs): 1 scoop for cognitive enhancement during work.
  • Inhibit-P (SNS): 2 caps daily
  • Joint Support XT (SNS) : 4 caps daily
  • Juice Daddy (Vicious Labs): 3/4 - 1 scoop pre-workout
  • Lion’s Mane: 1g
  • MitoBurn: 3g
  • NAC: 4g
  • Resveratrol: 1g
  • TUDCA (CEL): 1.5g
  • Vitamin C: 2,000mg
  • Vitamin D: 10,000iu
  • Vitamin K: 180mcg

Last edited:

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Reserved for nutrition, schedule, etc.

Hyde

Legend
Excited for this, brother!!! Some feedback on ideas reading through all of this (there’s a lot of juicy stuff going on here):

-Ezetimibe was found to actually be virtually as effective at 5mg daily as 10mg. They did a bunch of analysis on veterans using it and noticed results were within 10% or something trivial, so you could split your pills and save half the cash & drug exposure for same net effect (I do).

-Stampede at 1cc preWO is tits. I think it’s overpriced so I never went over that volume or re-ordered, but it really did always seem to get me literally pumped and energized to drive harder when I’d use it acutely.

-Beta Sitosterol needs to be taken with the meals with the highest cholesterol content to work (by preventing some of that absorption acutely). I mention this because I failed to do so for lack of understanding I don’t use it anymore though since going with Ezetimibe.

-Joint Support XT is gold. Just popped a new bottle open today!

-I can’t remember why, but the upper safe daily limit for NAC might only be something around 2,400-3g. I have used it extensively for some years, but typically at either ~1 or 2g daily. Sometimes only 600mg cruising it. There can be some potential health considerations with big and extended dosing so look into that more if you want to use 4g for a while.

-TUDCA was found to have a linear increase in effect with escalating dosage up through 900mg, but no relevant further improvements in preventing apoptosis at 1,200mg. So if liver support is the primary goal, you may consider saving the cash and keep it to 1g daily.

-K2/Mk7 you want at 180-200mcg daily if you are still deciding a dosage.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Excited for this, brother!!! Some feedback on ideas reading through all of this (there’s a lot of juicy stuff going on here):

-Ezetimibe was found to actually be virtually as effective at 5mg daily as 10mg. They did a bunch of analysis on veterans using it and noticed results were within 10% or something trivial, so you could split your pills and save half the cash & drug exposure for same net effect (I do).

-Stampede at 1cc preWO is tits. I think it’s overpriced so I never went over that volume or re-ordered, but it really did always seem to get me literally pumped and energized to drive harder when I’d use it acutely.

-Beta Sitosterol needs to be taken with the meals with the highest cholesterol content to work (by preventing some of that absorption acutely). I mention this because I failed to do so for lack of understanding I don’t use it anymore though since going with Ezetimibe.

-Joint Support XT is gold. Just popped a new bottle open today!

-I can’t remember why, but the upper safe daily limit for NAC might only be something around 2,400-3g. I have used it extensively for some years, but typically at either ~1 or 2g daily. Sometimes only 600mg cruising it. There can be some potential health considerations with big and extended dosing so look into that more if you want to use 4g for a while.

-TUDCA was found to have a linear increase in effect with escalating dosage up through 900mg, but no relevant further improvements in preventing apoptosis at 1,200mg. So if liver support is the primary goal, you may consider saving the cash and keep it to 1g daily.

-K2/Mk7 you want at 180-200mcg daily if you are still deciding a dosage.
Beautiful feedback. Sticky worthy really. This is why I tagged you haha thanks brother I found all of this very useful. I just checked and I’m taking 180 K2 :) That bit about the Ezetimibe is particularly interesting though…

Hyde

Legend
Beautiful feedback. Sticky worthy really. This is why I tagged you haha thanks brother I found all of this very useful. I just checked and I’m taking 180 K2 :) That bit about the Ezetimibe is particularly interesting though…

^Abstract actually shows a 0.3% difference in LDL reduction, so split those dudes down to 5mg halves!

ZOO

Board Sponsor

^Abstract actually shows a 0.3% difference in LDL reduction, so split those dudes down to 5mg halves!
This is amazing bro. I literally just doubled my medication supply! Haha XD not to mention saved a lot of money.

Since I have you in here. What’s your opinion on the effectiveness/usefulness of these items from Amino Asylum
- Injectable Carnosine
- Injectable Glucosamine
- Liver Restore
- Relax Blends

Marne40

Awesome brother! Nice to see you in here again; your logs are always informative. Between your experimentation and knowledge, combined with @Hyde dropping his giant education bombs (couldn’t think of another way to word that), this is sure to be a definite follow for those interested in pushing/locating the threshold of proper, safe AAS use. Definitely in 🤘🤘

Rocket3015

Legend
In, this is going to be a ride !!

• Love
Reactions: ZOO

Hyde

Legend
This is amazing bro. I literally just doubled my medication supply! Haha XD not to mention saved a lot of money.

Since I have you in here. What’s your opinion on the effectiveness/usefulness of these items from Amino Asylum
- Injectable Carnosine
- Injectable Glucosamine
- Liver Restore
- Relax Blends
-Vigorous Steve had a vid about inj carnosine, I believe his breakdown was along the lines of that you have to do a lot of pinning to essentially get what you would from heavy daily Beta Alanine supplementation, I believe. So depends if you want to eat a lot of powder twice a day or pin daily.
-Never used inj glucosamine and not sure there’s any benefit to pinning, or how it would effect dosage/absorption, or if it’s even as effective without initial liver metabolism. Haven’t read on glucosamine ever really. I just take it orally with Joint Support XT.
-I really do get restoration from this particular product when I’ve used it. It will crash/turn to a snow globe if you refrigerate it so don’t do that, which defies all logic as to how real glutathione should be. But if you pin 3ccs before bed once a week or so you’re going to wake up noticeably less achey and immune system will feel greatly invigorated for a couple days, undeniably. 1cc per day is definitely going to boost immune function, and people say that it’s big on their bloodwork too for kidney function and liver enzymes.
-One of their reps said it was very relaxing at a very low dose. Start the volume super low initially. I just use SNS Gaba if I need help to relax for sleep but I’m not an anxious person.

Awesome brother! Nice to see you in here again; your logs are always informative. Between your experimentation and knowledge, combined with @Hyde dropping his giant education bombs (couldn’t think of another way to word that), this is sure to be a definite follow for those interested in pushing/locating the threshold of proper, safe AAS use. Definitely in
It’s okay: you can just say it like it is, that I’m regurgitating crap I’ve read from abstracts

Rocket3015

Legend
Is the Stampede a fat burner ?

Marne40

-Vigorous Steve had a vid about inj carnosine, I believe his breakdown was along the lines of that you have to do a lot of pinning to essentially get what you would from heavy daily Beta Alanine supplementation, I believe. So depends if you want to eat a lot of powder twice a day or pin daily.
-Never used inj glucosamine and not sure there’s any benefit to pinning, or how it would effect dosage/absorption, or if it’s even as effective without initial liver metabolism. Haven’t read on glucosamine ever really. I just take it orally with Joint Support XT.
-I really do get restoration from this particular product when I’ve used it. It will crash/turn to a snow globe if you refrigerate it so don’t do that, which defies all logic as to how real glutathione should be. But if you pin 3ccs before bed once a week or so you’re going to wake up noticeably less achey and immune system will feel greatly invigorated for a couple days, undeniably. 1cc per day is definitely going to boost immune function, and people say that it’s big on their bloodwork too for kidney function and liver enzymes.
-One of their reps said it was very relaxing at a very low dose. Start the volume super low initially. I just use SNS Gaba if I need help to relax for sleep but I’m not an anxious person.

It’s okay: you can just say it like it is, that I’m regurgitating crap I’ve read from abstracts
Haha, nothing wrong with just hitting the abstract. Either way, keep doing it, very appreciated around here.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Thanks to everyone for jumping in on this. Double thanks to Hyde for the thorough regurgitation. It’s very helpful to myself and anyone considering these options.

I’m very curious on the GC-1 but first impressions are very good. However, my interest lies in the long term results and how this browning of fat does as the drug saturates the body for a few months. This is an important component of my overall objective as it should be both safer and more effective than higher thyroid doses. I maintain a base thyroid dose as I feel bio identical hormones are important regardless. I was talking with @Marne a bit about this last week. We generally share similar goals and approaches

Stampede can he arguably used for fat loss but imo injectable carnitine isn’t that effective relatively speaking. The blend is mostly for added endurance when I do my weighted vest fasted cardio in the morning.

Hyde

Legend
Is the Stampede a fat burner ?
Wellllll…L-Carnitine helps transport fatty acid to the mitochondria to be burned for fuel while sparing muscle glycogen to a greater degree. You still have to create the proper environment to liberate that fat from storage, or you won’t lose bodyfat.

Stampede has some ATP, which is a cellular energy source you may be lacking some while training in a deficit, and a tiny amount of AMP, which increases pump, vasodilation, and endurance. They all come together to help give better pumps and energy when training in an overall deficit, a low carb environment, or while fasted the way Zoo does.

Rocket3015

Legend
Wellllll…L-Carnitine helps transport fatty acid to the mitochondria to be burned for fuel while sparing muscle glycogen to a greater degree. You still have to create the proper environment to liberate that fat from storage, or you won’t lose bodyfat.

Stampede has some ATP, which is a cellular energy source you may be lacking some while training in a deficit, and a tiny amount of AMP, which increases pump, vasodilation, and endurance. They all come together to help give better pumps and energy when training in an overall deficit, a low carb environment, or while fasted the way Zoo does.
I train fasted and I'm always looking to burn a little extra body fat. I may have to give this a try ??

ANABOLICWRWLF

Stampede can he arguably used for fat loss but imo injectable carnitine isn’t that effective relatively speaking. The blend is mostly for added endurance when I do my weighted vest fasted cardio in the morning.

The energy boost was what had me interested. Been thinking about moving cardio to mornings, fasted, and it sounds like this might be a nice add on for that.

wfreiling

Oh yes! This is just what I needed to get motivated. I’m excited to follow along and see noodz. I see no new updates about scarification, this is upsetting.

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Just trained on a scoop of Lemon Grenade Daft Pump…killer session, and my pump afterwards was stretchin’ muh sleeves!

Daft Pump + 100 rep Pressdowns = ☠
You could do a write up on some these products man. Haha. It must be that delicious as hell Daft Pump drumming up that cognition ;) I love the taste and drink it as a drink to help my brain during work.

I train fasted and I'm always looking to burn a little extra body fat. I may have to give this a try ??
The energy boost was what had me interested. Been thinking about moving cardio to mornings, fasted, and it sounds like this might be a nice add on for that.
So far I am enjoying Stampede. It has some bite when you first shoot it but that dissipates fairly quickly. It’s pricey like Hyde said but if you have some extra funds and extra fat it can be a nice non-steroidal, safe (for the heart) product for added fat loss.

Oh yes! This is just what I needed to get motivated. I’m excited to follow along and see noodz. I see no new updates about scarification, this is upsetting.
I’m sorry Wes! I have some fresh ones atm in fact ;)

Attachments

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Would you say the Stampede is superior enough to L-Carnitine solo to make it worth the higher price tag?
I haven’t tried carnitine solo to compare, unfortunately, but I might grab some on my next order just to see

Rocket3015

Legend
I haven’t tried carnitine solo to compare, unfortunately, but I might grab some on my next order just to see
I would live to see a comparison also

Rocket3015

Legend
Yes, for science !!

Hyde

Legend
Would you say the Stampede is superior enough to L-Carnitine solo to make it worth the higher price tag?
Only as a performance enhancing drug in the dietary scenarios I discussed - the addition of the ATP and a teeny bit of AMP aren’t going to be necessary for someone eating plenty of carbs pre & intra. That food is generally sufficient to supply the ATP and pumps.

L-Carnitine would still be a good pickup to use at other times to save the coin & reap the benefits.

Say a guy was dieting, maybe he takes 0.75ml Stampede (300mg l-carnitine) pre fasted cardio, then later in the day he pins 300mg L-Carnitine immediately preWO where he isn’t fasted and has some intraWO carbs.

Someone bulking or probably even maintenance, just take 200mg l-carnitine at least 4x a week to make your hormones work more efficiently and drive general recovery. No need for Stampede or larger amounts of L-Carn.

ANABOLICWRWLF

Only as a performance enhancing drug in the dietary scenarios I discussed - the addition of the ATP and a teeny bit of AMP aren’t going to be necessary for someone eating plenty of carbs pre & intra. That food is generally sufficient to supply the ATP and pumps.

L-Carnitine would still be a good pickup to use at other times to save the coin & reap the benefits.

Say a guy was dieting, maybe he takes 0.75ml Stampede (300mg l-carnitine) pre fasted cardio, then later in the day he pins 300mg L-Carnitine immediately preWO where he isn’t fasted and has some intraWO carbs.

Someone bulking or probably even maintenance, just take 200mg l-carnitine at least 4x a week to make your hormones work more efficiently and drive general recovery. No need for Stampede or larger amounts of L-Carn.
Sounds like it's worth a go!

Rocket3015

Legend
I think I will be looking for a sale on Stampede !!

RegisterJr

Legend
I wanna watch

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Alright, let’s start logging this log. After a bit of tinkering I think I have a training split I’ll give a whirl for while. Today was the first workout of the week. It consists of an upper body medley hitting chest, shoulders, triceps, and abs. This is generally the hardest area to train with my arm issue so I will follow a light weight, high rep scheme with frequency - I will do this workout on Mondays and Thursdays.

Just for fun I tossed 1ml of Stampede into each Pec. This was my first ever Pec injection. As much as the acetic acid makes for a burn I think I like this stuff more than I don’t. I got really solid chest contractions and a good pump, which is tough to accomplish these days.

Regarding Stampede, my understanding is that the ATP doesn’t have a direct effect like the AMP as far as impacting performance. However, my question is does the presence of ATP in the solution prevent the AMP from triggering amp kinase? If so that’s a great combination to get the benefits without the negatives.

——————————————————

Daily Weighted Fasted Cardio

20 lb weight vest: 3.0 x 60-90 minutes slight incline

Monday/Thursday: Chest/Delts/Triceps

Pec Deck
55 lbs: 20
70 lbs: 20
85 lbs: 20 x 4
100 lbs: 12 x 4

Decline Chest Press
60 lbs (per side): 12 x 8

Lateral Raise Machine
100 lbs: 16 x 6

Front Raise Machine
130 lbs: 16 x 6

Bent Over Lateral Raise Machine
85 lbs: 16 x 6

Triceps Press Bar
37.5 lbs: 20 x 4

Triceps V Handle
37.5 lbs: 20 x 4

Hyde

Legend
Idk, I would assume that amount of ATP would get burnt through fairly quickly and then the body would work on it’s own production only after cellular reserves run low.

All I really know is it does seem to help more than not using it

I also pinned my preWO carnitine in my pec this morning! Idk why but it’s my second fav IM spot for carnitine after VG.

Rocket3015

Legend
Idk, I would assume that amount of ATP would get burnt through fairly quickly and then the body would work on it’s own production only after cellular reserves run low.

I also pinned my preWO carnitine in my pec this morning! Idk why but it’s my second fav IM spot for carnitine after VG.
I have as had of time finding the VG spot as I do the G Spot !!

ZOO

Board Sponsor

Aye! I did VG yesterday in fact. And I think I find it more useful than not overall.

I have as had of time finding the VG spot as I do the G Spot !!
The poor wife XD

Rocket3015

Legend
@ZOO If I send you some nudes can you mark the VG sport with a sharpie for me ?

Rocket3015

Legend
@ZOO Have you ever had your Test levels checked when you were on a Mass Cycle ? Just Curious ??

ZOO

Board Sponsor
@ZOO If I send you some nudes can you mark the VG sport with a sharpie for me ?
For $3-fiddy
Lmaoooo there’s something about tree-fiddy that sits well. That’s my price, Rocket!
@ZOO Have you ever had your Test levels checked when you were on a Mass Cycle ? Just Curious ??
No I haven’t had my hormones checked in a long time. Maybe even pre steroids tbh. I’ve only ever had it done if the doctor did it. I should try to find an independent lab in my area. I think there’s a quest not far

Rocket3015

Legend
Lmaoooo there’s something about tree-fiddy that sits well. That’s my price, Rocket!

No I haven’t had my hormones checked in a long time. Maybe even pre steroids tbh. I’ve only ever had it done if the doctor did it. I should try to find an independent lab in my area. I think there’s a quest not far
I believe @Hyde had a good low cost lab source?