Axis Labs® Introduces HemodrauliX™

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Licensing Agreement Signed Between Axis Labs and Molecular Nutrition – HemodrauliX Is Born!

December 4, 2007 – Axis Labs, a sports nutrition company based out of Englewood, Colorado recently entered into an agreement with Molecular Nutrition of Jupiter, Florida to obtain licensing rights to Molecular Nutrition’s muscle building compound Arachidonic Acid (AA).

William Llewellyn, Founder/CEO of Molecular Nutrition was awarded a U.S. Patent for AA in October of 2005 after being rigorously studied by Llewellyn himself and research students of major universities. In June of 2006, Baylor University released an extensive study proving AA to be a safe and effective performance enhancer, a claim not held by many supplements on the market. Molecular Nutrition has found wide success selling AA in their muscle building supplement X-Factor, in addition to other products licensed with the patented ingredient.

Christopher Gatchis, CEO of Axis Labs states that his plans for AA have never been seen or used before. “We have developed a new product that will combine AA with our current nitric oxide

(NO) product NE2, which will blow the doors off any other nitric oxide product currently available.”

Nitric oxide supplements became popular in the fitness arena earlier this decade. Hundreds of supplement companies flocked to the market with different variations of the amino acid L-Arginine, which is directly responsible for creating nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide causes the blood in muscles to “traffic jam” during exercising creating “the pump”, something bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts love to experience during weight training. Two years ago, Axis Labs introduced their nitric oxide product into the market named NE2; an esterified Arginine or Arginine Ethyl Ester.

“We know there are plenty of options already available for consumers, but when we had the opportunity to release something so superior to the entire category, we had to do it” stated Gatchis. “The preliminary testing created something I had never seen before. The product made the gym feel so good we actually had testers almost come to blows over the last few samples. The strength and pump levels experienced are higher than we have ever seen in a legal supplement before. It almost feels like you have turned your body into a blood filled hydraulic press. Thus the name, HemodrauliX.”

With test subjects raving, Gatchis and Llewellyn both agree that “NE2 in combination with AA will undoubtedly make HemodrauliX the strongest NO product available to consumers.” Axis Labs’ HemodrauliX is expected to hit shelves early January 2008.

###

HemodrauliX™ is the world's first Nitric Oxide (NO) product to up-regulate the nitric oxide producing enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). This process combined with the most powerful

Arginine on the planet, NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) makes HemodrauliX™ substantially ahead of the entire Nitric Oxide category. Even Bigger Pumps, More Strength and Deeper

Muscle Stimulation. Additionally, HemodrauliX™ combines the power of Beta-Alanine to stimulate Carnosine which reducesmuscle fatigue while training. HemodrauliX™ feels so good you will never want to train without it. Put your training on a faster track and start supplementing with HemodrauliX™ today.*

Arachidonic Acid

HemodrauliX™ is the first nitric oxide product ever to harness the power of Arachidonic Acid (AA). The powerful combo of AA and NO work together to ignite a cascading process that leads to pumps and endurance never before experienced by the bodybuilding and athletic world. Arachidonic acid is the precursor to cell-signaling molecules called prostaglandins (PGE2). In addition to being highly anabolic, PGE2 works with nitric oxide to create massive Vasodialation, feeding the muscles increased blood flow, oxygen and assisting with glucose uptake. You’ve heard supplement companies promise skin-bursting pumps before. Now it’s time to actually experience them.*

NE2®

NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) is composed of an Arginine molecule that is esterified, making it less polar and therefore more resistant to chemical breakdown and easily absorbed in the digestive track. The ethyl ester also protects the Arginine molecule from rapid degradation and consequently makes it much more effective in smaller doses than other nitric oxide products. What does this really mean? More Arginine in your system to create nitric oxide. *

Beta-Alanine

HemodrauliX™ is also powered by the ultra popular Beta- Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. This Carnosine blocks hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means while on HemodrauliX™ you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. If you feel tingling on thin areas of skin like your earlobes, don’t freak out! That’s the Beta-Alanine at work.*

HemodrauliX™

He•mo•drau•lix – noun (he_mo-drô'liks) The physical science and technological laws of increased blood pump and its applications used in engineering a bigger, stronger, faster human being. Achieved with six softgels.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
This should be insane. AA aka Xfactor is perhaps one of the most effective supps I've ever used. Although I would prefer aakg or cit malate over AEE I cnnot complain about a supp with AA and beta alanine. If this is priced well it should be a top seller!

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This should be insane. AA aka Xfactor is perhaps one of the most effective supps I've ever used. Although I would prefer aakg or cit malate over AEE I cnnot complain about a supp with AA and beta alanine. If this is priced well it should be a top seller!
It contains AAKG in the blend.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NOS supps just make me chuckle...

Why AEE?

Rest looks pretty good though..
More than just AEE is in the pump profile, AEE is just the bulk of the pump ingredients.

It also will contain:
AA
BA
AEE
AAKG
Diarginine Malate
Sesame Seed Oil

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
AA is more of a vehicle to help shuttle and increase the effectiveness of the other ingredients. If people are skeptical, then that's to be expected, b/c its a new product and people should have their doubts as to whether or not AA will contribute to the formula or if NO products are even beneficial. This isn't a 30 ingredient NO product claiming to be the next holy grail. I'm sure testing opportunities will be available upon launch. Skeptics can remain skeptical until launch and when opportunities for testing come up, please apply.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
AA is more of a vehicle to help shuttle and increase the effectiveness of the other ingredients. If people are skeptical, then that's to be expected, b/c its a new product and people should have their doubts as to whether or not AA will contribute to the formula or if NO products are even beneficial. This isn't a 30 ingredient NO product claiming to be the next holy grail. I'm sure testing opportunities will be available upon launch.
Yeh, I see AA as more of a shuttle also than actually comparing this to X-Factor or something like that.

Hey it could suprise me though...How much Di-Arg is in it, as compared to AEE?

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I see AA as more of a shuttle also than actually comparing this to X-Factor.

I am not sure on the exact amount at this time in the blend.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HemodrauliX will be as follows:

3,000mg Proprietary Blend of:
- Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL
- Beta-Alanine
- Di-Arginine Malate
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- Arachidonic Acid
4,170mg
- Sesame Seed Oil

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I see AA as more of a shuttle also than actually comparing this to X-Factor.

Lol, you're talking to someone who just found out about this product themselves. I have no clue as to dosages and serving sizes. I just have faith in the people behind this, b/c they have a history of putting out solid supplements. This will deliver or they wouldn't have bothered liscencing AA from BL. That's an expensive business decision.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

- Beta-Alanine
- Di-Arginine Malate
- Arachidonic Acid
4,170mg
- Sesame Seed Oil
hell ya, like I mentioned above if this is cost efficient it will easily be one of the better selling NO products. And ya'll are releasing it just in time to compete with Gaspari Plasma Jet.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

- Beta-Alanine
- Di-Arginine Malate
- Arachidonic Acid
4,170mg
- Sesame Seed Oil
First I've seen of this:nutkick:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
hell ya, like I mentioned above if this is cost efficient it will easily be one of the better selling NO products. And ya'll are releasing it just in time to compete with Gaspari Plasma Jet.
I think Plasma Jet's competition will likely be Drive and RPM. It would be nice to be compared to those products though.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So.........how about that Hemodraulix????::wave:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test this for you guys. Ive been lookin for a new boost like this preWO or a daily one. If not ill just try smash.

Looks cool Axis. Congrats.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I shall most definately be snatching this up when it comes out! I liked AA a lot and i need a good NO booster. Kind of that mental game i play with myself when it comes to pump.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in an estimated release date and price.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there two threads on this subject?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
This looks out of control! This plus Drive LOOK OUT!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
hot damn i just saw the packaging on this on another retailers site and this is some fancy packaging, looks badass!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have not seen anything yet!!!! Ha-Ha!!

'08 is going to be HUGE!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's coming bro - cannot give it out just yet!

You should understand...

But, I'm sure everyone will be happy...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
both Axis and MN need to get them products out.

Waiting on the MN product and the Axis Lab one as well!

:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's coming bro - cannot give it out just yet!

You should understand...

But, I'm sure everyone will be happy...
Good things come to those who survive the torture of waiting!

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be between $40.00-$45.00 depending on where you buy it.

I believe somewhere around $42.00 would be the average.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be between $40.00-$45.00 depending on where you buy it.

I believe somewhere around $42.00 would be the average.
How far would that get someone weighing around 240 lbs? 30 days? More? Less?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
30 workouts for 45 is kinda spendy, depending on how much AA and BA in there it might be well worth it though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sorry if this was asked but is it similar to xfactor, where 2 bottles/packages are needed for a full cycle?...

Either way I like the look of this product for sure guys!! Good job Axis, pumped to see what else you have in store for 08

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a preworkout supplement.

It is in NO WAY comparable to what X-Factor is.

The product is for PRE WORKOUT ONLY.

42 bucks for 30 workouts isnt that bad when you look at a great deal of other Arginine based products out and the price.

I won't mention the names of them, but they are priced just as high if not higher and contains much less.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

42 bucks for 30 workouts isnt that bad when you look at a great deal of other Arginine based products out and the price.

I won't mention the names of them, but they are priced just as high if not higher and contains much less.
sounds good Click...Ill look into purchasing it more when its released...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

True. Very true!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established