ATD Recall – Advanced Muscle Science Clarification

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD Recall – Advanced Muscle Science Clarification

Recently Advanced Muscle Science was involved in a voluntary recall. This includes ONLY products that contain 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione, better known as ATD. We want to clarify the following information as it seems some of our retailers are misinterpreting the recall. The products recalled were as follows:

Arom-X Capsules
Arom-X UTT
Arom-XL Liquid
4-AD Capsules
Decavol Capsules

All of these products were discontinued over a year ago.

Unfortunately some of our retailers still have these products in stock for sale. So we have voluntarily (with the help of the FDA) recalled the above listed products.

The Clarification

The current product line has not been recalled. Advanced Muscle Science no longer formulates products containing ATD. The confusion occurs as the reformulated products have the same name. Please keep in mind the following products have NOT been recalled:

1-Androsterone RD (rapid dissolve)
4-AD Liquid
1-Androsterone Liquid
Decavol Liquid
Arom-X RD
Arom-X Liquid

These products were reformulated over a year ago and they do NOT contain ATD.

If you have any questions please ask a representative or myself. Thank you and we look forward to your continued support. Advanced Muscle Science

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
was the recall in regards to it being illegal overseas?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was the recall in regards to it being illegal overseas?
They actually seem to have a problem with all AI's at this point.

FDA has requested that Advanced Muscle Science inform consumers that adverse events associated with the use of aromatase inhibitors could include the following: decreased rate of bone maturation and growth, decreased sperm production, infertility, aggressive behavior, adrenal insufficiency, kidney failure, and liver dysfunction. Consumers with liver, kidney, adrenal, or prostate abnormalities are at higher risk for developing adverse events. It is FDA's opinion that products containing aromatase inhibitors have a reasonable probability of resulting in permanent impairment of a body structure or function in at risk consumers.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Whats the difference between arom-x utt and arom-x liquid?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
So the new liquid doesnt go under your tongue?

TheOne310

Awards
very nice move from a very classy company

u can't find ATD anymore....overrated any way

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
September 16, 2010 - Advanced Muscle Science Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of AROM-X Capsules, AROM-X UTT Liquid, AROM-XL Liquid, 4-AD Capsules and Decavol Capsules Marketed as a Dietary Supplements Containing ATD
September 16, 2010 - iForce Nutrition Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Reversitol a Product Marketed as a Dietary Supplement Containing ATD

September 15, 2010 - Fizogen Precision Technologies, Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of OFF CYCLE II HARDCORE, a Product Marketed as a Dietary Supplement

September 14, 2010 - Kilosports Inc. Issues Voluntary Recall of Clomed

September 13, 2010 - G.E.T. Issues Vouluntary Recall of ArimaDex

Damn you guys got hit hard; that's almost 1/3 of your product line.

Zrob77

Awards
I bought Aroma-x and decavol on ebay and got this old versions. Can i use them or should I dump them?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bought Aroma-x and decavol on ebay and got this old versions. Can i use them or should I dump them?
You can use them they are fine.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They actually seem to have a problem with all AI's at this point.
Not to hijack your thread but this is news to me that AIs can cause infertility and reduce sperm production. I was always under the impression the inverse is the case. Is it just you required to publish this warning as I see other new companies launching new ais without these warnings?