ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-dione) standalone?

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
I haven't found much regarding this so..

Can I run ATD standalone/without gear 25mg ed for 4 weeks?

Bulbine 500mg/day
ATD 25mg/day
5-HTP 200mg/day
Alpha GPC 600mg/day

Thanks in advance
-Mx1x1

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You def can esp if you feel your estrogen is out of wack

Recommended prolly not .. esp if your just looking for a fat loss supplement

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VPX used to sell the sh!7 outta this back in the day as a staple supplement so im sure its fine but man, your joints will get tired of that stuff in a hurry.
4weeks no problem. 4 months and your joints will not like it. not to mentions the hormonal disruption caused long term. but I myself am a proponent of lowering estro while cutting and frequently incorporate AIs

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You might want to consider our topical 6-OXO as an alternative. It's been shown to effectively boost test and DHT without crushing estrogen completely.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dont know about atd but i used 6 bromo standalone. People say 6 bromo is juet an ai. I digress. It is more than ai.

I took aromasin and i know how an ai effects you when you are natty. I get visually drier and libido goes down.

6 bromo felt like a mild steroid to me. Some mild strength gains and size gains in the shoulders and upper chest department. Also aggression and libido boost. Bigger libido boost than testosterone.

I believe atd should be similar, ie it should either inherently posess or it should convert to a metabolite which has anabolic androgenic activity.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dont know about atd but i used 6 bromo standalone. People say 6 bromo is juet an ai. I digress. It is more than ai.

I took aromasin and i know how an ai effects you when you are natty. I get visually drier and libido goes down.

6 bromo felt like a mild steroid to me. Some mild strength gains and size gains in the shoulders and upper chest department. Also aggression and libido boost. Bigger libido boost than testosterone.

I believe atd should be similar, ie it should either inherently posess or it should convert to a metabolite which has anabolic androgenic activity.
6bromo is good stuff, and besides being an AI actually does something to help growth. ATD is just a really potent AI. It's like the letro of otc AI's. I really cant see their being any anabolic potential with it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
6bromo is good stuff, and besides being an AI actually does something to help growth. ATD is just a really potent AI. It's like the letro of otc AI's. I really cant see their being any anabolic potential with it.
Also the suppression is seemingly mild with 6 bromo. Cant say there isnt any as i did no bloods but i definitely didnt feel anything.