Asking for changes...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
People, if there is a change needed I will make it. I don't need everyone asking if there is going to be a change in your program. I will make that decision when I get your progress report. The less I change the BETTER FOR YOU. You want the LEAST amount of changes over a long peroid of time if you want the BEST results.

desmo996

Awards
Personally, I would like some kind of feedback, even if a diet change isn't required. Just so I know you are watching and approving of my progress or possibly, lack there of. I keep my own logs for myself. The reason I keep a log in here is so you can see how and what I am doing. Silence leaves me wondering if I got lost in the mix.

Thanks

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear what you are saying but, if you hired a trainer/nutritionalst in real life... you wouldn't get feeback on a daily basis. That is, unless you have them training you which if doing contest prep or bulking with a TRUE trainer... won't happen.

In the real world, when you hire a trainer not off the net. You to go them. Get an evaluation. You go back, get your training and nutrition plan then you go back every 2 or 4 weeks so they can view your progress and make adjustments/tweaks to keep you going.

It's nice to get feedback, it's not necessary. And, you're still paying half what you would of a trainer locally.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Personally, I would like some kind of feedback, even if a diet change isn't required. Just so I know you are watching and approving of my progress or possibly, lack there of. I keep my own logs for myself. The reason I keep a log in here is so you can see how and what I am doing. Silence leaves me wondering if I got lost in the mix.

Thanks
I will give feedback if it warrants it. If I don't respond, you are fine.

You don't need daily feedback. You don't even need feedback every couple days because you simply can't get results in that short peroiod of time. If you feel you need that much feedback you simply need to get into your head that you are making this way more difficult and complicated than it is.

If I gave daily feedback and was with you everyday, I would charge a LOT more.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
And if you have a question, email me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established