Article: HCG Diet Explained

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone that I know that did this, didn't get what they wanted. Sure they drop weight quick, but they gain it all back

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone that I know that did this, didn't get what they wanted. Sure they drop weight quick, but they gain it all back
Take OxyElite Pro ;) , and eat right, and workout religiously.

Tada!

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
It does sound crazy, but I tried it. I dropped from 280-238, and my bodyfat dropped over 10%. I only lost around 3-4lbs of lean mass in the process, verified by body scans. Also I am now 3 months + out of my cycle and I am 236lbs right now. Furthermore I have dropped an additional 3% bodyfat since ending HCG. I will say that my success has a lot to do with following a slow reintroduction to foods and monitoring my calories for 5 weeks after my last shot. I maintained for that period, then switched to a keto style diet. I think that you will definitely rebound if you do not maintain your new weight immediately following your completion of an hcg cycle. I will respectfully disagree with the assurtion that HCG is in effective, I have my personal experience as well as 4 family members who had results similar to mine. I think all the bad rap about hcg has to do with fake hcg or the drops. I did injections every day and it worked.

cabrunner6480

cabrunner6480

Awards
It does sound crazy, but I tried it. I dropped from 280-238, and my bodyfat dropped over 10%. I only lost around 3-4lbs of lean mass in the process, verified by body scans. Also I am now 3 months + out of my cycle and I am 236lbs right now. Furthermore I have dropped an additional 3% bodyfat since ending HCG. I will say that my success has a lot to do with following a slow reintroduction to foods and monitoring my calories for 5 weeks after my last shot. I maintained for that period, then switched to a keto style diet. I think that you will definitely rebound if you do not maintain your new weight immediately following your completion of an hcg cycle. I will respectfully disagree with the assurtion that HCG is in effective, I have my personal experience as well as 4 family members who had results similar to mine. I think all the bad rap about hcg has to do with fake hcg or the drops. I did injections every day and it worked.
I agree with you. I ran it twice while I worked at high paced Recreation vehicle assembling line where we made 20 travel trailers a day. Workout three days a week to maintain strength. And went through maintenance with a Keto style diet as well.
I lost 40 pounds, I have since gained 30 pounds back the past two years with the aid of two cycles of PH.
The people I've known who has gained back their fat and more, were ones that went back to eating the same crap(and amount) that got them fat in first place.

mark74

Awards
Workouts cant work.

Take OxyElite Pro ;) , and eat right, and workout religiously.

Tada!
Hello Drewsicle3210, workouts didnt worked. Seriously!!!
I used to be 92 Kgs a year ago. I used to workout 2 hours a day. In a month, i lost nothing. SERIOUSLY NOTHING.
Later i consultant online dietitian. She referred to me start very low carb diet and she gave me some recipes. Within 6 months i lost almost 20 Kgs without using any supplements or any medication. Thanks to Best HCG drops website for providing great source of information.

p.s: I see they are selling some supplements. But seriously, no need to buy anything.. Every supplement has some side effects. better start very low carb diet and wait for results.