Are you going to sell Mega H?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing innovative, but it is a product that makes sense and saves a little money.
Well, BigG already said it would be H50-esk...so guys, what would make sense to go with H50 that isn't a PH?

joe dax

Awards
Well, BigG already said it would be H50-esk...so guys, what would make sense to go with H50 that isn't a PH?
he said "A product similar but better is coming from a different company"

does similar mean same or similar mean same as in ph?

that is the question

all will be revealed soon i guess:think:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Well I have enough cash for one more order before I go back to school so I'll have to wait and see on this one.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he said "A product similar but better is coming from a different company"

does similar mean same or similar mean same as in ph?

that is the question

all will be revealed soon i guess:think:
Oh...I had Molecular Nutritions/Gaspari new baby on the mind when I originally read that, so I probably interpreted the message to read the way I wanted it to read...sorry.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i bet its "H" with that DHB stuff for bioavailability

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bet its "H" with that DHB stuff for bioavailability
What is this DHB stuff. Do you know of any names that I can search for b/c three letter searches don't work on this board...H is methylated though, so it's already pretty bioavailable as is...I guess a little more couldn't hurt though.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is this DHB stuff. Do you know of any names that I can search for b/c three letter searches don't work on this board...H is methylated though, so it's already pretty bioavailable as is...I guess a little more couldn't hurt though.

IDS Supplements DHB
It's supposed to increase oral bioavailability of their 17-Hydroxy Mesterone and I suppose other orals as well.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah you might be right, I thought i remember DS recommend drinking grapefruit juice (contains DHB) when they first came out with superdrol. might be wrong though

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah you might be right, I thought i remember DS recommend drinking grapefruit juice (contains DHB) when they first came out with superdrol. might be wrong though

Yeah I guzzled grapefruit juice by the gallon every day when I ran my first SD cycle and gained a butttttt load. But I also lost 30% of my overall weight gain.

As I went from 150-195 and back down to 175-180

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guzzled grapefruit juice by the gallon every day when I ran my first superdrol cycle and gained a butttttt load. But I also lost 30% of my overall weight gain.

As I went from 150-195 and back down to 175-180
So you kept about 25 pounds on your SD cycle. Thats a lot. I have a bunch of these designers, I think i'll try that for my first cycle when i get around to it.