Unanswered Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor VS X-Gels)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I was thinking of trying out Ara for the first time, apart from X-Gels the very well known one:
I have come across: https://www.molecularnutrition.com/products/x-factor-arachidonic-acid
Uses ARASYN a patented version.

Does anyone know the main differences between the products or tried the MN X Factor version?

Thanks..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done multiple runs of both, and to be honest, X-Gelz made me slightly more sore for the days following training

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done multiple runs of both, and to be honest, X-Gelz made me slightly more sore for the days following training
Huuum thanks for honest feedback.. any other differences you noticed, which one gave you better results?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Go with whatever is cheapest. Which is typically X-Gels

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol on official site its actually xfactor, but saw xgels deals from resellers
I don’t think many people purchase from companies officials sites. Official companies sites will always be higher than retailers

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huuum thanks for honest feedback.. any other differences you noticed, which one gave you better results?
I can't say for certain, because training styles and exercises would have been different on most of the Arachidonic Acid cycles, BUT, I never got any joint pain on X-Factor...Which is obviously a great bonus

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said same product. I typically will go with x gels since I’m an SNS fan and it’s cheaper.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Better bang for your buck with SNS and if I’m not mistaken I thought the new X factor he anti inflammatories in the profile which would be counterproductive.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Better bang for your buck with SNS and if I’m not mistaken I thought the new X factor he anti inflammatories in the profile which would be counterproductive.
That’s the XFactor advanced product. I think original is still around, which is just ARA. But yes, the advanced version contains some fish oil, and omega 3s will compete with ARA for absorption. Not the best idea.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use XGels, I trust SNS products. Xgels work so I’ve never tried any other brand

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use XGels, I trust SNS products. Xgels work so I’ve never tried any other brand
Its not about trust bro. Its the same formula using the same ingredient and from the same source.
SNS copied MN to cash in.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not about trust bro. Its the same formula using the same ingredient and from the same source.
SNS copied MN to cash in.
How do you know same source.. one is patented version, sns is not!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because it's common knowledge. Lol I remember when xfactor came out. Later xgels came out and tons of discussions happend on it. Same exact ingredient from same exact supplier. Email molecular nutrition and they will also tell you it's the same. Or email sns.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you know same source.. one is patented version, sns is not!!
This issue has been beat to death over the years and I'm very surprised to see it even come back up again. In the beginning, MN didn't even call theirs ARASYN; that was a branded version name that they started using later on. In the beginning, they just referred to it as Arachidonic Acid as well (which is how we refer to it on ours).

Molecular in the beginning held it direct, then licensed it out to Cargill, then its changed a couple times over the years which is really MN's private business and doesn't need public discussion.

SNS & MN are both great companies and the ARA is the same and you can't go wrong either way. Hopefully all can go back to enjoying the product(s) and not try to turn it into a company argument that doesn't need to happen.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This issue has been beat to death over the years and I'm very surprised to see it even come back up again. In the beginning, MN didn't even call theirs ARASYN; that was a branded version name that they started using later on. In the beginning, they just referred to it as Arachidonic Acid as well (which is how we refer to it on ours).

Molecular in the beginning held it direct, then licensed it out to Cargill, then its changed a couple times over the years which is really MN's private business and doesn't need public discussion.

SNS & MN are both great companies and the ARA is the same and you can't go wrong either way. Hopefully all can go back to enjoying the product(s) and not try to turn it into a company argument that doesn't need to happen.
Thanks for clearing this up, for someone who never used Ara, would not known

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty much the same, IF it's the original version you're comparing it too. The link looks to be the original version.

Same source, can't go wrong with either.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to open another topic on the same topic, ARA.
Question.
Today, ARA, can you still consider it one of the best products to build muscle?
Or has something stronger been released in the meantime?
Thanks

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't want to open another topic on the same topic, ARA.
Question.
Today, ARA, can you still consider it one of the best products to build muscle?
Or has something stronger been released in the meantime?
Thanks
Its still in the top 3 I would say, but it has its draw backs. Your supposed to take a break (and allot of folks avoid it due to the short term and potentially long term inflammation issues). I beta tested ARA back in the day with MN - its awesome, but killed me after a few years even when taking the recommeded breaks. The other supps in the top 3 imo are BMP, Folidrone and Vector (I have not tried Vector 2.0 (CEL) yet). You can take these forever and some do as staples.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Its still in the top 3 I would say, but it has its draw backs. Your supposed to take a break (and allot of folks avoid it due to the short term and potentially long term inflammation issues). I beta tested ARA back in the day with MN - its awesome, but killed me after a few years even when taking the recommeded breaks. The other supps in the top 3 imo are BMP, Folidrone and Vector (I have not tried Vector 2.0 (CEL) yet). You can take these forever and some do as staples.
Thanks!
Yes yes, I know ARA, I've used it many times in the past.
Unfortunately I can see that he brought some health problems on me, not serious, but I remember that every time I started the ARA period, I had a sore throat (infection), more often during the month, in addition to problems at the wrists and especially at the elbows, epicondylitis on all.
I've tried it several times in the last few years, always two bottles one after the other.
I loved it so much paired with ABE.
ARA works, I've always liked it, but I don't know if it's worth the game ... health matters more. Stand still, away from the gym, due to pains in the throat (inflammation that brings me a fever), or those unbearable pains in the elbow, which I felt even at rest while I was lying in bed, well, is it really worth it?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
BMP never tried!
I tried Vector and Follidrone, I have been together for months and months, and I have to tell you one thing, today it is about 1 year and a half that I do not take any of these "technical" supplements, and I feel the difference, the physical also, feels the absence of these products.
They work, and in the long run they can help you. But we must take into account that they have a cost, a high cost, and unfortunately you cannot afford it at certain times. And it is frustrating to see that once we stop taking these products, everything returns to normal. Because that's the case, the body, a little affected, these products, only in the long run, can really give you a big hand, they become almost irreplaceable, and when you come off, something comes back.

Vector 2.0 is released?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP never tried!

Vector 2.0 is released?
Don’t want to get too off topic in the thread. There’s no Vector 2.0. CEL Anabolic Effect is a new natural anabolic, you could check out some of the other threads on it here (or my log, great stuff). BMP is another seemingly good option.

ArA is still a very solid ingredient, just the longevity of how long it has been around and people still use it is a testament to that.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BMP never tried!
I tried Vector and Follidrone, I have been together for months and months, and I have to tell you one thing, today it is about 1 year and a half that I do not take any of these "technical" supplements, and I feel the difference, the physical also, feels the absence of these products.
They work, and in the long run they can help you. But we must take into account that they have a cost, a high cost, and unfortunately you cannot afford it at certain times. And it is frustrating to see that once we stop taking these products, everything returns to normal. Because that's the case, the body, a little affected, these products, only in the long run, can really give you a big hand, they become almost irreplaceable, and when you come off, something comes back.

Vector 2.0 is released?
A new product called CEL Anabolic Effect which contains Vector ingredients plus a few other things is getting good reviews. Gonna try it after I am done my Vector lot.