Apex-Alchemy Logs

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Noticed a chick I'm friends with re-hugged me after a hello hug. Maybe she was smelling my pheromones, or my cologne. Or both.
This part cracked me up. My wife was all over me when I was on a dermacrine run, but unfortunately I don't respond well to dermacrine.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u could do 12.5 EOD or E3D would be just fine IMO.. not a Dr though so, play carefully.
I’ve read that taking it everyday is not real good because it’s just constantly blocking the estrogen receptors so was thinking less is more especially alongside the 6-oxo which should help offset any rise in estrogen. I’ll probably try the E3D and play around with it.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice! AET 50 is going to be in my next order.

What happened to you with Hyperion? I feel like I'm getting some supression symptoms, it could be the stinging nettle, DHT blockers always F me up - I can't take Saw Palmetto - it makes my nuts numb. Not fun.
The DHEA epiandro side of things were too hormonal. I was afraid of triggering gyno (sensitive) or mild suppression, which I believe is possible but let the other guys chime in. I ended up stopping and doing a small mild PCT to be safe. Honestly if I wasnt prone, I would have done an intentional 'cycle' of the Hyperion with a test base and maybe an AI, because it gave me fast size and fullness and that ON feeling.
At the time I was also looking for supps which I could run without thinking about cycling on and off, or having to mitigate sides/E/DHT. AET should be fine in that regard, alongside the ones I already mentioned.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The DHEA epiandro side of things were too hormonal. I was afraid of triggering gyno (sensitive) or mild suppression, which I believe is possible but let the other guys chime in. I ended up stopping and doing a small mild PCT to be safe. Honestly if I wasnt prone, I would have done an intentional 'cycle' of the Hyperion with a test base and maybe an AI, because it gave me fast size and fullness and that ON feeling.
At the time I was also looking for supps which I could run without thinking about cycling on and off, or having to mitigate sides/E/DHT. AET should be fine in that regard, alongside the ones I already mentioned.
We have discussed the idea of a Hyperion light type product in the past where it would be basically the same less the DHEA> idk if it would ever happen tho. 🤷‍♂️

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We have discussed the idea of a Hyperion light type product in the past where it would be basically the same less the DHEA> idk if it would ever happen tho. 🤷‍♂️
I'm in if you do. Love all the Apex stuff.

J-Test

Awards
How many pumps of arimshex and where you applying it? I’m on day 5 and haven’t noticed anything yet.
I developed a tolerance. 7-10 pumps Arima either once per day as a bolus or split up. Mostly once per day. Chest, shoulders, inner thigh. Basically anywhere not hairy and preferably where some veins are closer to skin’s surface

J-Test

Awards
Also I didn’t realize at the time I made this thread that I was supposed to put in weight lifting sets and reps. I’ll compile and post soon from last year. I’m stuck in 225-250 range for bench and I’m cutting now

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How long can epichaos be taken before a break... or is it something you can just take consistently?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long can epichaos be taken before a break... or is it something you can just take consistently?
no reason to cycle it unless you run low on fun tickets (money) :ROFLMAO:;)