Apex-Alchemy Flashpoint (TD Glycyrrhetinic Acid) Beta Logging Opportunity!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5coili.jpg

SOOOOO many of you guys and gals have been asking for a product like this ....

Glycyrrhetinic Acid is Widely reported to have Site-Specific fat reducing properties, and Apex-Alchemy is bringing it to market in Transdermal form!

If you're interested in Logging the Beta version (before anyone else has access to it), please let us know below.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would give it a go

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
what are the benefits? isnt it anti-androgen??

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what are the benefits? isnt it anti-androgen??
It helped with spot-reducing/problem areas when applied directly for fat loss:

The only thing I'm seeing about AR blocking is in regards to prostate cancer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It helped with spot-reducing/problem areas when applied directly for fat loss:

The only thing I'm seeing about AR blocking is in regards to prostate cancer.

Me too. ^^^

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody else want to get in on this?

Limited spots available...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm pretty interesting

how many doses are in the bottle?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will be in one of our 30ml dropper bottles, but I'm not sure if @nostrum420 mentioned a dosing protocol yet.
Well, if I'm gonna #math this thing:

In the study they use 2.5%w/v cream.

Mine will be 50mg/ml = 5%w/v

And they applied 80mg =~.8ml ED of the cream.

So, it would make sense to me to apply .5ml - 1ml ED of the TD.

Basically just use enough to apply a thin layer to the target area.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Is there a length of time after which it becomes ineffective (or requires a rest period)?

Is there an upper threshold before the amount applied has no additional benefit (for the purpose of scaling up over time)?

Asking for a friend...

that friend is me.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m definitely interested. Cut about 35 lbs since Christmas so this would definitely do me well. I’m using some other supplements currently though, including Ursa Major, epichaos, and triton. Not sure if this has to be a solo log or not.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thanks
Sounds like a really solid dose and dosage per bottle. Sounds good

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a length of time after which it becomes ineffective (or requires a rest period)?

Is there an upper threshold before the amount applied has no additional benefit (for the purpose of scaling up over time)?

Asking for a friend...

that friend is me.
All good questions. I would certainly imagine there's a point of diminishing returns in terms of dose-size but I'm not sure if it's something one would build up a tolerance to.

Anecdotally, Ursa Major still makes me sweat when I put it on and I've been using it consistently for months with maybe a day or 2 off here and there. UA and GA are similar molecules and have similar MOA so it's likely to work the same way.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if this improves insulin sensitivity like ursolic acid does. Ursolic acid is a nice addition to PCT because it helps maintain mass even while losing fat.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UA and GA are similar molecules and have similar MOA so it's likely to work the same way.
So it should used te same way as Ursa Major(systemic) or applied locally for spot reduction?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am interested for sure. Just got myself back into the gym after a year of depression and life giving me an azz whoopin. I have lost 11 Lbs in the last 6 weeks while adding muscle. I still have at least 15 lbs to go and told my daughter I would be at 200 by the time she returns home from camp Aug 14th. Would be nice to have a log to help hold me accountable to that goal as well.

Specificity of product use.
I hold a lot of fat in my lower pec and underarms and would love the opportunity to see if this could direct fat loss there as that is the place i am most insecure about on my body.

Before and After Pictures are a given.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pecs for me. I mean, it's probably gyno and the only thing that would really work is getting sliced open but I know I store fat there as well so I am really interested in this. I don't plan on an official log, I'll just purchase when it's for sale but I will report if I notice anything with it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it will have some systemic effects but I'd like the beta testers to apply it a problem area to try to get an idea for the localized effects.
Was reading and there’s tons more benefits such as anti allergy, anti inflammatory, etc. May be some literature on hair growth as well

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to apply. I never request to log products. This, however, I would be actively interested in. I would produce a thorough, regularly-updated log with before and after photos along with my honest assessments.

The reasons I am especially interested in this product are twofold:
1) It's an Apex product, and NOS doesnt miss.
2) Due to unfortunate genetics and being overweight in my youth, I hold a prominent spare tire almost all the way down to 10% bf. I pretty much have to get into single digits before it finally melts away. As such, I believe I would be a great example of an exaggerated version of a problem area that most guys have. If this stuff works, my body will show it.
Currently ~12-13% bf, so just at the point where the ol' tire is noticeable, but is next in line to burn away since there isn't much fat left on the rest of my body.

I am not currently running any other designer products, just basic staples. In fact, I just finished my run of Ursa Major, which was a pleasant surprise. I figured it would do something, but I was rather blown away by just how effective it was in recomping me without changing my diet. Review of that incoming soon.

Thanks for your consideration.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lynks8

There is no such things as a run of Ursa Major.....................................................run it all year!! lol!!! Stuff is awesome!

NOS-

I'd be in!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to apply. I never request to log products. This, however, I would be actively interested in. I would produce a thorough, regularly-updated log with before and after photos along with my honest assessments.

The reasons I am especially interested in this product are twofold:
1) It's an Apex product, and NOS doesnt miss.
2) Due to unfortunate genetics and being overweight in my youth, I hold a prominent spare tire almost all the way down to 10% bf. I pretty much have to get into single digits before it finally melts away. As such, I believe I would be a great example of an exaggerated version of a problem area that most guys have. If this stuff works, my body will show it.
Currently ~12-13% bf, so just at the point where the ol' tire is noticeable, but is next in line to burn away since there isn't much fat left on the rest of my body.

I am not currently running any other designer products, just basic staples. In fact, I just finished my run of Ursa Major, which was a pleasant surprise. I figured it would do something, but I was rather blown away by just how effective it was in recomping me without changing my diet. Review of that incoming soon.

Thanks for your consideration.

This is exactly my status. I’m around 12% BF but I have noticeable love handles and not just high hip bones. I’d love to log this product.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll put my hat in the ring. Just finishing up my ursa run and still looking to cut the remaining fat. I've got fairly lean so I would be able to gauge its effectiveness quite well. Would certainly log the details as I went. Happy to help out apex in any way I can

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to log this, I got some love handles that need to disappear !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 205620

SOOOOO many of you guys and gals have been asking for a product like this ....

Glycyrrhetinic Acid is Widely reported to have Site-Specific fat reducing properties, and Apex-Alchemy is bringing it to market in Transdermal form!

If you're interested in Logging the Beta version (before anyone else has access to it), please let us know below.
I’m down !!