Apex-Alchemy Flashpoint (TD Glycyrrhetinic Acid) Beta Logging Opportunity!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet! In addition to the shoulder stuff I have going on, it’ll be interesting to see how it does with sh!t knees. I find regular Helios applications at night to be pretty damn effective already.
Please PM me your address, brother.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am waiting until the last minute since already cutting I want it to represent my true starting point. Plus I don't necessarily want to have to look at the before pictures any longer than I have to. LOL
I know what you mean !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the shipping notification from Apex this morning . I’ll post a log when the Helios Plus arrives. Thanks much Nos!!
Nos is a real one for sure. Looking forward
To the logs

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has the Apex-Alchemy Flashpoint been shipped yet ? I'm getting anxious !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am pretty pumped to get started too!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here…I can’t decide where I want to use it…like just bathe in it…🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
****, am I too late? I'm starting my cut the day after the forth of July, I got 20lbs to loose to make a weight class in 3-4months

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just reading up on this ingredient and it sounds like it might be able to tighten the skin, does that sound right?

If so the old folk and females should be all over this stuff when it hits the shelf

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright guys, one logger had to drop out for personal reasons.

SOOO..... @Afi140 , please PM me your shipping information.

Glad you're getting a shot at logging this.

Nos is certainly generous.

(y)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, one logger had to drop out for personal reasons.

SOOO..... @Afi140 , please PM me your shipping information.

Glad you're getting a shot at logging this.

Nos is certainly generous.

(y)
Dannng! Made my weekend! Message incoming. Stoked for this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got mine too but didn't see any directions. How much, and how often should we be applying the product? I may have missed it somewhere.

Just took before pics to get ready for the start of the log. Let's go!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got mine too but didn't see any directions. How much, and how often should we be applying the product? I may have missed it somewhere.

Just took before pics to get ready for the start of the log. Let's go!
I had the same question

It will be in one of our 30ml dropper bottles, but I'm not sure if @nostrum420 mentioned a dosing protocol yet.
Well, if I'm gonna #math this thing:

In the study they use 2.5%w/v cream.

Mine will be 50mg/ml = 5%w/v

And they applied 80mg =~.8ml ED of the cream.

So, it would make sense to me to apply .5ml - 1ml ED of the TD.

Basically just use enough to apply a thin layer to the target area.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Log is up !

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Log is up

Kat’s Flashpoint by Apex Alchemy Beta Log

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First things first, Nos and the Apex crew have made me a customer for life with these amazing products over the years and this too sounds amazing! Science time - is there any hypertension concern here as there is with liquorice?

"Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active constituent of liquorice, inhibits renal IIbeta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. This allows cortisol to stimulate mineralocorticoid receptors and later plasma/renin ratio, which can result in hypertension and hypokalaemia." The studies go on to indicate that bp is significantly raised at as low as 75 mg GA ingested a day. Reading through this thread it sounds mostly localized but there is some systemic spillover, so any bp concern here?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First things first, Nos and the Apex crew have made me a customer for life with these amazing products over the years and this too sounds amazing! Science time - is there any hypertension concern here as there is with liquorice?

"Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active constituent of liquorice, inhibits renal IIbeta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. This allows cortisol to stimulate mineralocorticoid receptors and later plasma/renin ratio, which can result in hypertension and hypokalaemia." The studies go on to indicate that bp is significantly raised at as low as 75 mg GA ingested a day. Reading through this thread it sounds mostly localized but there is some systemic spillover, so any bp concern here?
None of the loggers have mentioned anything but I don't know that anyone's been on the lookout either.

If any of the beta testers have a home cuff, please let us know in your logs how your BP is doing.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
None of the loggers have mentioned anything but I don't know that anyone's been on the lookout either.

If any of the beta testers have a home cuff, please let us know in your logs how your BP is doing.
Thanks Nos/testers!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have a cuff at home and will monitor when I start my log next week. I’ll post the thread in here in a few days when I am back from Vacation

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know, I have not monitored my BP with this but normally even at 135/85 my ears will get very bright red if my BP rises and I have not noticed this to be the case. Not saying it is not having any effect, but if so it has not been strong enough to make my ears turn bright red. I may go get a cuff to see, but honestly at this point 2 weeks in I don't have a good baseline to make that an effective comparison.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not have a cuff, but I can tell if my BP gets elevated, I do not think it has!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm willing!
All of our logging spots are filled for this compound, brother.
But until 11:59pm EST tomorrow, FLASHPOINT, Ursa Major, and AET-50 are all Mix and Match BOGO FREE!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log is up!

Flashpoint log losing stubborn fat -sub to this log and please ignore duplicates

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a bunch. Wonder opinions on mixing Aminophylline cream with Flashpoint?