Apex Alchemy Epichaos100 Log - Up the Chaos

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So just getting this log started. First I’d like to think Apex Alchemy for the chance to log this product @Renew1 @nostrum420.

I have used Epichaos as well as Ursa Major in the past with great results, so i am excited about using a higher dose of Epichaos to see what happens.

I weight 157 to 159 depending on the day. I have lifted off and on since i was 16. I am currently 40. Never had the best genetics but work hard for everything i get so any supplement that can assist me is a big plus.

So this is my second day of Epichaos100, first day lifting. First thing i notice is that application is much easier in my opinion because you can just pump straight into your hand without having to worry about the dropper or the bottle. Also my initial impression is this transdermal dries a little quicker which i like. I started out with 5 pumps to get a feel for this product.

I do push/pull so today was back and biceps. I had a good workout. Epichaos always gives me a good pump when i use it.

I will keep y’all updated on my observation and progress. I may even post some before pics just so you can see where i look now compared to the finish.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here are some photos from post workout today for reference.
IMG_8365.JPG
IMG_8369.JPG
IMG_8372.JPG

I always have a problem losing that last bit of weight abs getting abs. Now I got pretty close back when ECA stack was legal. “Ripped fuel” was the greatest thing ever. I dirty bulked up to 205 at one point but just didn’t keep the muscle when I cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you mention the abs, are your goals going to be fat loss? arms are joocy AF yo!
Thanks man! Sure i am hard on myself as we probably all are. My arms just always seem to respond to training well compared to my back for instance.

I am just looking to continue to recomp more. I look at food and put on fat so just want to add some muscle without putting on any significant fat. Epichaos seems to give me better nutrient partitioning when i have used it at a lower dose so hoping a higher dose increases the effects a little.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here are some none pumped pics also because usually the pics show the true story abs not my scale. I have a body fat scale but I don’t think it’s accurate enough.
Side note I’m weight 161 right now but it’s probably just water weight.
2DCC6FC1-8797-4BE6-B8F6-AC6DDE771220.jpeg

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to seeing the gains!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Today was chest and tris. Did 140 mg preworkout. The pump was killer and i had energy to keep going if i wanted to. Did 16 sets total for chest and 6 for tris.

I already feel like i am a little more dense.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Ok so just a brief update.
This morning I did 120mg preworkout. I was in a rush. I did back and bis. I was definitely stronger at the end of my workout than normal. Did about 5 more reps on my last set of bis.The pump at the end was really good!

I find the ease of application a big plus by the way.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IMG_8435.JPG
IMG_8437.JPG

So been dosing at 160mg.

Didn’t workout over the holiday weekend but got back at it this morning.

Was a fast paced back abs bi workout. Resting between 30-45 seconds between sets.

I felt like I had a ton of endurance and as you can see I appear to have a really nice pump.

Also I could be imagining it but I think I’m leaner.

Really enjoying the application of this product.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely leaning out !

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry didn't update yesterday.

Yesterday i did a chest and tri workout. I am resting 30-40 seconds between sets and not going "heavy". I feel like i could workout all day on this.

All i can say is i am getting the typical epichaos effects but at a higher does they seem to be more pronounced. Massive pumps. Looking leaner and of course the endurance you would expect. I am enjoying this more than the dropper version as you can apply a higher amount with less surface area of the skin.

When i look in the mirror i can't believe the changes so far physically leaner and harder. These results are so noticeable there isn't a doubt it's working.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yesterday i did a chest and tri workout. I am resting 30-40 seconds between sets and not going "heavy". I feel like i could workout all day on this.

All i can say is i am getting the typical epichaos effects but at a higher does they seem to be more pronounced. Massive pumps. Looking leaner and of course the endurance you would expect. I am enjoying this more than the dropper version as you can apply a higher amount with less surface area of the skin.

When i look in the mirror i can't believe the changes so far physically leaner and harder. These results are so noticeable there isn't a doubt it's working.
Hell yeah, I’m glad I’m not the only one

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Love hearing all the positive changes !

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Looking forward to your continued progress!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
day 17

I have upped the dosage to 200 mg.

workouts still going good. Great pumps. I did chest and tris today abs I’m definitely enjoying the run. Can’t wait to see how this progresses.

i weight approximately the same but feel like my body is recomping which is a positive!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just an update on my Epichaos 100.

As i have state love this bottle and the pump method. The application is so much easier and less probability of spilling. Also this being more concentrated makes it easier to up your dosage.

I have kept my dosage at 200mg per day.

Workouts definitely have more endurance. I feel bigger and more running at this dosage per day.

I have a friend who i train with sometimes who is 5 days out of a show and he sent me a picture. So of course i had to send him one.

I am pretty sure he was surprised because he said we need to do a 12 week challenge and get me ripped.

Here are pictures for my chest and try workout this morning so you can see my progress so far.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dude the pump in your tris looks brutal!!
take your friend up on his offer. you are so close to having a body most would envy its a no brainer! plus I might be looking to get another log opp going soon, so maybe you can put an app in and use some more apex gear~

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good man !!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
dude the pump in your tris looks brutal!!
take your friend up on his offer. you are so close to having a body most would envy its a no brainer! plus I might be looking to get another log opp going soon, so maybe you can put an app in and use some more apex gear~

Yeah it really was brutal. I am seriously considering taking him up on it. An opportunity to log another great Apex product definitely is something i would do in a heartbeat!

Also i failed to mention in my prior post I am up 4-5 lbs sense the start of this product, but it appears to be good weight.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was posting an updated pic. Been back on the epichaos for about two weeks I’m the heaviest I’ve been in a while.

The holidays are always my hardest time becaise I put on weight

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Biceps on point in the first pic as well!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
your upper arms look like they are huge! ~
Thanks man! I think it is because i always worked out my triceps as much as my biceps. Not that i have ever really neglected anything besides legs. I have gone through phases where i didn't work them as much.

I am going to run epichaos for the remainder of the year, honestly i keep so much fat around my midsection i don't really want to bulk much more but if anyone has some advice on what i should do to improve my body i would appreciate it.

Currently i have

3.5 bottles of kronos.
2 bottles of dienogen
1 bottle of 1-andro cream
1 bottle of Somatizine (MK-677)

I have responded well to epiandro and androsterone as well.

I am curious about the dienogen but just never ran anything that strong, well maybe back in the day when i was mid 20s i probably had a prohormone or 2 that who knows how strong it was lol.