Apex Alchemy Eclipse Alpha Log

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What’s up guys? Thank you Apex Alchemy for allowing me to run this stuff again. I really enjoyed the OG spray Eclipse and when I saw it was coming back in gel form, I felt obligated to test it.

I’ll be applying the recommended 5 pumps per day until told otherwise. Most likely use it in the morning after I shower. I’ve done one application so far and I was pretty pleased with all of it. The 5 pumps isn’t a lot at all and it dries almost instantly, smells good to.

Here’s the product details…

Eclipse 100Gel

100mg of dehydroabietic acid
10mg Dehydro-Loliolide
View attachment 208815

I’m about 235-240 right now so I’m hoping this stuff dries me out somewhat. I’ll post some pics up in the morning. Besides that, looking forward to this run and seeing what this stuff can do. Scooped some Helios gel to, couldn’t say no to the bogo.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@wesb2387
Can you direct me to your other thread you did on this last time? I just wanted to breeze through it real quick so I can get a better idea of this stuff from real world application

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

So it’s been a couple days now and really nothing to note. I will admit this stuff is much cleaner to apply then the spray. Been doing the 5 pumps after I shower in the morning. It goes on super clean and it barely spreads, dries instantly, and it smells nice.

I’ll probably do 1-2 weeks at 5 pumps daily and then up it to twice a day if that’s acceptable?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update:

So it’s been a couple days now and really nothing to note. I will admit this stuff is much cleaner to apply then the spray. Been doing the 5 pumps after I shower in the morning. It goes on super clean and it barely spreads, dries instantly, and it smells nice.

I’ll probably do 1-2 weeks at 5 pumps daily and then up it to twice a day if that’s acceptable?
I was thinking the same thing 👍

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just pay attention.. while this is a new formula, i totally crashed my estrogen with the OG product by using too much.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
just pay attention.. while this is a new formula, i totally crashed my estrogen with the OG product by using too much.
Can I ask what else you were on while using the og product. Trt, more then trt, or was it a solo run. I definitely don't want to crash my estrogen lol

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh boy🤦 I just realized I've been in wesb thread and not mine lol.

Sorry wesb, il go back to my thread now
All good mang, you guys are gettin my thread post count up

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea absolutely, I think I might’ve gone overboard last time I took it. Feel like I was doin 20-30 sprays a day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update:

It's the fastest drying transdermal I have ever used, so fast that I feel like I'm not spreading it around enough and it makes me wanna use more lol

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
A little late but in.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Feeling good so far guys. I took a pic Monday morning as a starter and I plan on taking another one tomorrow for you all.

Honestly nothing crazy to note so far but I have no complaints. No achy joints or anything but I will be bumping to 2ml split up in to two doses starting tomorrow.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Feeling good so far guys. I took a pic Monday morning as a starter and I plan on taking another one tomorrow for you all.

Honestly nothing crazy to note so far but I have no complaints. No achy joints or anything but I will be bumping to 2ml split up in to two doses starting tomorrow.
IMG_0598.JPG

Day 1

IMG_0606.JPG

Day 6

I feel nice and fluffy Hopefully the next couple weeks I can dry out, weight here has been consistent at 236lbs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let the shredding begin!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

So I started the 5 pumps 2x a day as of Monday. Application is still great, no dry skin, and it’s still drying almost instantly.

I weighed myself this morning and I was surprised to see the scale say 233lbs instead of the normal 236. No diet changes and water remained the same so that was nice to see. I think @Smont noticed something similar?

I haven’t noticed any tbooster related effects yet but I will keep y’all posted.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update:

So I started the 5 pumps 2x a day as of Monday. Application is still great, no dry skin, and it’s still drying almost instantly.

I weighed myself this morning and I was surprised to see the scale say 233lbs instead of the normal 236. No diet changes and water remained the same so that was nice to see. I think @Smont noticed something similar?

I haven’t noticed any tbooster related effects yet but I will keep y’all posted.
Yes, I think between days 2-5 or 6 I was pissing like crazy and lost 3.2lbs total as of right now. Seems to have leveled off with the water flushing out tho

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Weight- 231lb

Still doing 5 pumps am/ 5 pumps pm. Still no skin issues/irritation, it’s almost like I’m not even using a topical. Tbooster effects are minimal…no increased libido but I have gotten a couple back pimples as of late.

I do have a question about my morning application time….say I get to work at 5am and then workout around 8am, would it be better to apply right after waking or do my first dose post workout? I’ve been doing right after waking.

Also, should I be increasing dose or messing around with it? I’ve been doing 10 pumps a day for a week now and it doesn’t look like the bottle has gone down at all @nostrum420

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update:

Weight- 231lb

Still doing 5 pumps am/ 5 pumps pm. Still no skin issues/irritation, it’s almost like I’m not even using a topical. Tbooster effects are minimal…no increased libido but I have gotten a couple back pimples as of late.

I do have a question about my morning application time….say I get to work at 5am and then workout around 8am, would it be better to apply right after waking or do my first dose post workout? I’ve been doing right after waking.

Also, should I be increasing dose or messing around with it? I’ve been doing 10 pumps a day for a week now and it doesn’t look like the bottle has gone down at all @nostrum420
Im still at 5pumps a day but I also noticed the bottle doesn't seem to get lower lol. It's seems like it's going to last forever 🤣

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, should I be increasing dose or messing around with it? I’ve been doing 10 pumps a day for a week now and it doesn’t look like the bottle has gone down at all 😂
Im still at 5pumps a day but I also noticed the bottle doesn't seem to get lower lol. It's seems like it's going to last forever 🤣
Well that's a nice feature 😃

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:

Weight- 231lb

Feel free to mess around with it.

😎👍

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m alive guys Had a busy last week. Here’s an update pic for y’all. This was just now after some pizza haha I’ll snap one fasted tomorrow morning to see the difference.
IMG_0672.JPG

My weight is still steadily dropping(228lbs consistent…was as low as 225 a couple days ago) and I feel like I’m tightening up especially traps/love handles.

Still doing applications 5am/5pm and I really have zero complaints. First bottle is still kicking as well, roughly 4 weeks at 10 pumps a day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m alive guys Had a busy last week. Here’s an update pic for y’all. This was just now after some pizza haha I’ll snap one fasted tomorrow morning to see the difference.
View attachment 209310

My weight is still steadily dropping(228lbs consistent…was as low as 225 a couple days ago) and I feel like I’m tightening up especially traps/love handles.

Still doing applications 5am/5pm and I really have zero complaints. First bottle is still kicking as well, roughly 4 weeks at 10 pumps a day
I'm only at day 7 with 10 pumps but as soon as I went from 5 to 10 I had a few days where I was dropping water weight again. Outside of what the product is intended for, I feel like this is something you could throw in a mini cut or use 5 days out from a vacation or photo shoot (not that I do photo shoots lol) or even someone who needs to drop a couple quick pounds for a event whatever it may be.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm only at day 7 with 10 pumps but as soon as I went from 5 to 10 I had a few days where I was dropping water weight again. Outside of what the product is intended for, I feel like this is something you could throw in a mini cut or use 5 days out from a vacation or photo shoot (not that I do photo shoots lol) or even someone who needs to drop a couple quick pounds for a event whatever it may be.
I agree completely, I think it’s a very versatile product. Could probly be run on cycle as well with some of the more harsh compounds as I don’t think it completely crushes estrogen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree completely, I think it’s a very versatile product. Could probly be run on cycle as well with some of the more harsh compounds as I don’t think it completely crushes estrogen.
Well I didn't get blood work before starting eclipse, but I know on trt my e2 is high 30's (37 last time I got bloods) so knowing that I'm going to get some blood work anyways before I start my bulk cycle after Thanksgiving. I'm interested to see how much lower it's going to be compared to what it usually is. It won't be 100% accurate because I didn't get it right before starting the eclipse but the 2 rounds of basic blood work I did at this testosterone dosage were almost identical so I'm pretty confident in those as starting numbers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was pepperoni/bacon/mushroom and it was magical
Can't ever go wrong with that combination! Now i'm in the mood for some pizza sometime this weekend!