AP order?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting patiently on my "inner circle" order...hasn't arrived yet. Now I see that NutraPlanet has already received their stock of AP and selling it at a cheaper price than the "inner circle" price?

So it turns out that not only was there no benefit to ordering before x-mas from USPLabs it actually means I get it later and for a higher price. Why?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i kind of thought this myself but i figured as good as this **** is, im not complaining and as far as u getting it late, im sure it was not planned, jacob busted his balls getting this stuff too the post office before christmas.

I can not control the price Sam sales at. At the price he has posted, he is not making much profit. Also, Sam is having a large sale throughout his website so AP may be part of the sale.

Retail at most spots will be 49.95 or higher.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still waiting patiently on my "inner circle" order...hasn't arrived yet. Now I see that NutraPlanet has already received their stock of AP and selling it at a cheaper price than the "inner circle" price?

So it turns out that not only was there no benefit to ordering before x-mas from USPLabs it actually means I get it later and for a higher price. Why?
All unecessary hostility aside, the Inner Circle will be of great benefit to its members beyond that of having first crack at Anabolic Pump. You will be able to purchase limited run products which more than likely will never reach the market, exclusive contests and giveaways, and many other things. As well, to my knowledge most members received their product on the 26th-27th, as many posts and threads were made on just that. If your product has not arrived yet, it is more than likely a Postal issue, perhaps your question would be better directed at them.

It is unfortunate that your experience with the Inner Circle wasn't a positive one, however Jacob had only the best intentions at heart when creating it. In terms of the timing of the sale he was basically handcuffed as Customs took much longer to clear than expected and there is no way he could have not had the sale, hence the delayed launch. In terms of price, we all know Sam is the man and you should not use his prices, on any product for that matter, as a reference point. As Jacob alluded to, 99% of other retail stores will not be selling AP at such a price.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
mullet has spoken, lock this thread up!

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Great Post!!! anyway to find out if a order has shipped? if not can money be refunded? Order #1742 (Pending)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u want your money back? that means more for me. Believe me guys, this product is worth waiting for and u got too remember, its the holidays and the mail is slow.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Post!!! anyway to find out if a order has shipped? if not can money be refunded? Order #1742 (Pending)

The pending warning is not valid, it was a system error. All ordrers have shipped.

However, e-mail Jacob at [email protected] and title the e-mail NO AP, make sure to include the receipt number in your e-mail.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
All unecessary hostility aside,
No hostility...just matter-of-fact.

As well, to my knowledge most members received their product on the 26th-27th, as many posts and threads were made on just that. If your product has not arrived yet, it is more than likely a Postal issue, perhaps your question would be better directed at them.
Nope it didn't come in today either...so I still wait. I would LOVE to be able to contact the Post Office...unfortunately USPLabs did not provide me with a tracking number...so how do you propose I direct my question to THEM?

It is unfortunate that your experience with the Inner Circle wasn't a positive one,
The unfortunate part is you tell me that most received theirs a week ago...then you basically tell me that the fact that I haven't received mine is now my problem...go deal with the post office with my non-existant tracking number.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys, just remember that there has been no mail delivered on new years day and today (1/2/07) due to fmr. Pres. Gerald Fords funeral.

Nope it didn't come in today either...so I still wait. I would LOVE to be able to contact the Post Office...unfortunately USPLabs did not provide me with a tracking number...so how do you propose I direct my question to THEM?

The unfortunate part is you tell me that most received theirs a week ago...then you basically tell me that the fact that I haven't received mine is now my problem...go deal with the post office with my non-existant tracking number.

Bud please contact be direct at [email protected], there is an easily solution to any problem...No need for hostility on either side of the line...

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
guys, just remember that there has been no mail delivered on new years day and today (1/2/07) due to fmr. Pres. Gerald Fords funeral.
Thank you cable626 I didn't know that.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Bud please contact be direct at [email protected], there is an easily solution to any problem...No need for hostility on either side of the line...
I had no intention of being hostile. Mulletsoldier's attitude rubbed me the wrong way. For my part I apologize.

Please don't call me "Bud".

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine distinction, my mistake.

I would LOVE for you to learn which holidays the Post Office works on and would also LOVE for you to recognize that those holidays may have caused your order to be delayed. This is what I was alluding to you when I said you should contact THEM.

Would you mind pointing out to me where I stated it was solely your problem? You asked for an explanation as to why you have not received; I provided you with one. I then provided you with means to contact Jacob so we can rectify the situation.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Fine distinction, my mistake.

I would LOVE for you to learn which holidays the Post Office works on and would also LOVE for you to recognize that those holidays may have caused your order to be delayed. This is what I was alluding to you when I said you should contact THEM.

Would you mind pointing out to me where I stated it was solely your problem? You asked for an explanation as to why you have not received; I provided you with one. I then provided you with means to contact Jacob so we can rectify the situation.
This isn't worth a response.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Dude. Homie. Buddy. Buddy. Homie. Duuuuuuuude.

I love Adam Sandler

:D
Wow. I have been a long time customer and supporter of USPLabs. It is amazing that you feel the need to belittle me...a paying customer...not some knucklehead.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
somebody got their pink panties in a wad!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. I have been a long time customer and supporter of USPLabs. It is amazing that you feel the need to belittle me...a paying customer...not some knucklehead.
What is your problem man?

If you saw that post as me belittling you, then I apologize, but you read far more into it than what I had intended. It was a joke. You said 'please do not call me bud', Jacob replied with 'Okay man', so I saw it as funny remark to reference the Adam Sandler skit 'Buddy' off of 'They're All Going To Laugh At You'.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, i better shut up before i get myself into trouble.

Guys lets end this at this post PLEASE. meowmeow please contact me directly at the e-mail address provided.

take care