Anything 35+ y.o.'s wish they tried, maxed out, or implemented before hopping on Gear or TRT?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
34 year old male here looking get some advice re oral cycles, gear , testosterone optimization/TRT, wellbeing, bodybuilding past 30 and general insight to help optimize the next decade of my life.

Short story is I've always been fit, healthy, energetic, trained 4-6 days a week, ate clean organic, always visible abs since I started kickboxing at 12... Ive felt pretty great, energetic, muscular, full head of hair, and besides some extra weight around the midsection, I still look good too- BUT I'd be lying if I didnt tell you I AM STARTING TO FEEL THE DECLINE. Be it age, hormones, stress of todays world, I feel that HILL nature dumps on us all eventually approaching. Luckily I know some guys with ways to optimize these natural cycles ;).

While I am definitely not experiencing any side effects of an extreme imbalance, the markers of a decrease in my personal testosterone levels, albeit natural and minimal, are all starting to crop up. Sex still works, but the drive is less. By no means impaired but I'm less enthusiastic, less confident, less alpha, have uncharacteristic new belly fat (could be lockdown too), more trouble focusing, and the usual indicators.

Even though everything is still working, and perhaps I'm overreacting, I see its time to start thinking about how to mitigate this decline and optimize my years left within healthy natural levels. As they are declining anyway however, there has to be some compounds to try now that my natural production is not so sacred or at risk. Something to research before extremes like a lifetime of TRT. Though I will do a bloodtest to establish a baseline,I do not imagine levels will warrant anything like that yet.

I'd call myself Natty but not out of pride, want or even technicality. Besides a little x-tren prohormone in college, two weeks failed dbol run recently, and great a willingness to research and experiment with enhancements and alchemy, I have held back from pins and most anabolics in fear of damaging my natural levels. Now that they may be faltering, can I finally have some fun taking them to unnatural heights?

What would you do if you could go back?
What should "plateu" before what?
What less extreme compounds or supps have you had success with?
Whats the most extreme results that changed your life or mitigated your natural decline?

THANK YOU ALL

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First thing I would do is get a baseline full hormone panel, CBC/lipids, and see where you currently stand. I went on TRT at 36 and never looked back, but if you are dealing with what you commented on because of something else you could correct, why not start there?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd suggest injecting bpc 157 into belly fat for a month or so. if you have muscle/tendons to heal, stack tb500. they're just peptides. I'm 34 and it worked for me

you can do local bpc 157 injections into muscles to heal them, but the belly injections is to make it systemic and hit your GMB