Anyone worried if Corona virus keeps spreading the gyms will shut down?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its not new like they are saying...go look at the back of a can of lysol...its listed right there with the rest of the germs...human coronavirus
There not saying it's new, it's been around, just has never been a threat

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are joking right...are you aware of how many get 'flu shots'?

I bet many of the same people who don't get immunized against the flu are now begging for coronavirus shot, lol.
Your joking, right? There is no Corona shot virus or anti-biotic lol, but their are regular flu virus shots and anti-biotics.
Did they not teach you that in grade 6?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
that doesnt change the facts that its less dangerous than the regular flu. srry try again.
The regular flu has virus shots and anti-biotics, the Corona virus has neither. There is no defense. Your an idiot.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The virus is now in Oregon. Get ready for the zombie apocalypse.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The regular flu has virus shots and anti-biotics, the Corona virus has neither. There is no defense. Your an idiot.
you don't get anti biotics for viruses. they can be sometimes prescribed with in the first 24 hrs of symptoms. you're reaching.. they don't make flu specific anti biotics! likewise... you don't get the flu shot after you get the flu. do you get it yet?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you don't get anti biotics for viruses. they can be sometimes prescribed with in the first 24 hrs of symptoms. you're reaching.. they don't make flu specific anti biotics! likewise... you don't get the flu shot after you get the flu. do you get it yet?
I don’t get it could you be more specific

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my point is... this is no worse that SARS or the flu and its all being propped up to get rid of trump.. pretty simple really.. the NWO hates him and so do the media and the libs. this is literally the next Russia hoax to get him out of the presidency
I saw a report last night that world wide the corona death toll has just topped 2000 people. the regular flu kills somewhere around 20-30k per yr. Trump was also correct in saying the season is almost over, summer time is just around the corner. How many people you know coming down with the flu in july ?? IK IK , coronavirus is not the flu but still the symptoms are very similar. Isreal is touting a anti virus shipping with in a week or two. the best bet is to stay vigilant and try not to lick the matts while your at the gym ….. its going to be ok.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cordyceps?
They do contain Beta-Glucans, this study didn't seem to use that particular mushroom.

Reishi tends to be one of the Mushrooms more highly used for immune benefits.

Beta-Glucans are pretty awesome though and why it is important to use quality mushrooms or those with actual standardizations.

Also keep in mind (and I don't know enough about this so you could read up more if interested) beta-glucans is a broad term and their shape can effect function. For example beta-glucans in grains are partly why certain cereal grains are shown to lower cholesterol, while the beta-glucans in mushrooms tend to be more researched for immune benefits (like this study).

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my point is... this is no worse that SARS or the flu and its all being propped up to get rid of trump.. pretty simple really.. the NWO hates him and so do the media and the libs. this is literally the next Russia hoax to get him out of the presidency
I saw a report last night that world wide the corona death toll has just topped 2000 people. the regular flu kills somewhere around 20-30k per yr. Trump was also correct in saying the season is almost over, summer time is just around the corner. How many people you know coming down with the flu in july ?? IK IK , coronavirus is not the flu but still the symptoms are very similar. Isreal is touting a anti virus shipping with in a week or two. the best bet is to stay vigilant and try not to lick the matts while your at the gym ….. its going to be ok.
That's a liiittle conspiratorial, don't you think?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tend to be anti-conspiracy theories, in general. I've poked fun at several of my friends already for their (in my opinion) ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding this virus.
... That being said... In my opinion, he is as likely to be right, as wrong in this case.
... Just my opinion.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
after almost 4 yrs of doing anything they could to get rid of him.. no. it makes perfect sense. super Tuesday is this week.. its almost all you hear about now that the impeachment BS failed to remove him. all the parrots are blaming trump as if he made it in a lab and unleashed it on the human race~

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much as it may sound paraonoid, I think someone (USA...khm...) did this on purpose to China to weaken their economy. Since we all know, America is in great debt to China...
The problem with that is the fact that the overwhelming amount of consumer goods sold in our country by USA based companies are manufactured in China. If China went full shut down store shelves in the USA would be baron inside of a month with no way to restock. US stock prices would plummet with no goods to sell in a consumer driven economy. It would take the USA years to tool up production to fill such a void. IF China went down we are right behind them and vice versa.

That being said people need to calm the F down in general lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
after almost 4 yrs of doing anything they could to get rid of him.. no. it makes perfect sense. super Tuesday is this week.. its almost all you hear about now that the impeachment BS failed to remove him. all the parrots are blaming trump as if he made it in a lab and unleashed it on the human race~
I feel like that's every president every I can remember.

Clinton got a BJ,
Bush committed war crimes in Iraq,
Obama went on an illegal crusade against whistleblowers.

Every president of my lifetime the opposition party claims they're the devil and does everything possible to get them out.

Anyway, that doesn't mean I stop believing in science/scientists. Overstating the case, especially if it is for political reasons, is dangerous but so is swinging the other way.
This is far more contagious and has a significantly higher mortality rate than the flu from what we know so far.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I *think* the concern is, COVID-19 has killed over 2k in a month and seems to be HIGHLY contagious (not that the flu isn’t) but herd immunity (because of vaccinations) helps with the flu and we don’t have that benefit with COVID-19.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dupe

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sheri Fink
@sherifink

Further information on the possible coronavirus outbreak at Life Care in Washington State provided by
@DocJeffD
. Facility has about 108 residents/180 staff. Approx 27 residents and 25 staff have symptoms. Two confirmed (one health worker and one resident).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe this thread I created will set a record for most posts if Coronoa drags on long enough with all the media hype 😂!

Richierichs

Richierichs

Awards
There’s a strong rumor online that say there’s actually thousands and thousands of death but they are hiding it and that’s it’s a very nasty virus. Not saying I believe it just saying.
I heard the same

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, now you gotta disinfect your supps bottles before you open it. USPS postal worker got the virus.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread. A lot of valid points to be fair.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife’s a doctor (UK) and the message her view is pretty clear on all this.

- the kill rate is less than many other flu’s
- fit and healthy individuals are very unlikely to have any issues
- the lack of a vaccine IS the reason it’s such a concern. Every winter in the uk the elderly or those with underlying health issues (or those who are most likely to come into contact with regular flu) get a flu vaccine. For the elderly or those with underlying health conditions the flu (normal or any variation) can be fatal hence the need to vaccinate.
- without a vaccine it means that if this spreads the actual number of deaths could be massive (not percentage of those infected, actual deaths) as we can’t prevent those most likely to be fatally affected from being infected. The kill rate is lower than other flu’s but if 100x more people get it then math dictates the fatalities will be huge.

Now in the context of steroid use it’s interesting as we know use lowers our immune system. However, I’ve no idea what that would mean in terms of our ability to deal with it but on the basis I’ve never been concerned by normal flu on cycle then this also doesn’t worry me - I would however drop any orals and lower test to a trt dose should I become at risk of infection just to play it safe.

bottom line is that the vast majority of people have no need to be concerned, if they get it they’ll be fine, but we could be talking tens of millions of deaths if it spreads.

of course many people believe that these types of things are the earths way to reduce population burden on its resources, I don’t but it’s a theory.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was anybody in Spain recently, "I'm here for the orgy"
119 People Quarantined In A Brothel In Spain

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

imagine trying to explain that one to the missus 😂

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alternative conspiracy theory: Chinese government created and released the virus to distract the world from the Hong Kong protests while they figure out a way to silence them.
"We'll show them! .... We'll kill off 1,000s of our own citizens! ... That'll show 'em!"

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"We'll show them! .... We'll kill off 1,000s of our own citizens! ... That'll show 'em!"
they were doing that already in the streets while the protests were going on..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they were doing that already in the streets while the protests were going on..
Killing rioters in HK is 100% different than killing 1000s of their own citizens in mainland China. China would lose in soo many expensive ways by doing this.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DOD says in 30 days we are going zombie apocalypse, make sure you cook your human meat well done if you run out of food.
a document from the Department of Defense showed that officials are preparing for the possibility that COVID-19 may have a significant global impact.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DOD says in 30 days we are going zombie apocalypse, make sure you cook your human meat well done if you run out of food.
a document from the Department of Defense showed that officials are preparing for the possibility that COVID-19 may have a significant global impact.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how cooked do you eat your bread? 10 being extremely burned.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's a gun store down the street from me, if the zombie apocalypse starts I'm robbing that place and taking over the closest Walmart for my home base

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's a gun store down the street from me, if the zombie apocalypse starts I'm robbing that place and taking over the closest Walmart for my home base
Way too many doors and places to get in. Also a place where a lot of people will go. It would be a panic zone and a very bad spot to be in. I’d go in steal everything and go back somewhere else. In the movies in never ends well in a Walmart 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Way too many doors and places to get in. Also a place where a lot of people will go. It would be a panic zone and a very bad spot to be in. I’d go in steal everything and go back somewhere else. In the movies in never ends well in a Walmart
That's cus in the movies they do it wrong, you gotta have a crew to lock all the doors down and enough firepower to scare everyone out, there's a home Depot next to the wall Mart, take that place for all the building materials and baracade the place. I may or may not think about dumb stuff like this a little too often lol

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's cus in the movies they do it wrong, you gotta have a crew to lock all the doors down and enough firepower to scare everyone out, there's a home Depot next to the wall Mart, take that place for all the building materials and baracade the place. I may or may not think about dumb stuff like this a little too often lol
I will take over my gym, gotta continue lifting while the world is ending.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note, how come in all the apocalypse shows and movies whenever there trying to build a community no1 ever thinks to put up solar panels?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here it is laid out for all:

As President Donald Trump assured the public his administration was properly handling the new coronavirus, a document from the Department of Defense showed that officials are preparing for the possibility that COVID-19 may have a significant global impact.
The warning came as part of Thursday's Joint Chief of Staff daily intelligence brief and, according to a document obtained by Newsweek, officials expect COVID-19 will "Likely" become a global pandemic within the next 30 days.
Officials have expected global cases would spread. On Tuesday, the National Center for Medical Intelligence raised the Risk of Pandemic warning.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On a side note, how come in all the apocalypse shows and movies whenever there trying to build a community no1 ever thinks to put up solar panels?
I'm pretty sure one of their little townships in Walking Dead had solar and various renewable technologies and then Negan happened... but I digress.