Anyone with bulk Berberine or YG in Tampa FL?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether a store, or another forum member. I'd like to try to find some to start taking today or over the weekend if possible. I can just order some, but that likely means not till tues/wed at the earliest. If someone has some bulk handy to loan me, i'll order some from NP, and give it back plus extra (or buy it, either way)

G

Whether a store, or another forum member. I'd like to try to find some to start taking today or over the weekend if possible. I can just order some, but that likely means not till tues/wed at the earliest. If someone has some bulk handy to loan me, i'll order some from NP, and give it back plus extra (or buy it, either way)

Awesome, I created addicts!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, I created addicts!
I can't be an addict yet, I haven't tried it! But it does sound like it fits very well into what I am trying to do to myself, and anything is worth a shot once.

Thats also why i was hoping maybe there is a local member of the board, so I could borrow 5g or so, see how it integrates in before I bought 150g. Sort of a local sample pack :)

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just hate mail ordering and waiting... And it seems like from what i've read, nutraplanet goes in and out of stock on it. So i'd rather pick up locally, or give another board member $5 or $10 for a few days worth of what they've already bought as bulk to try it, than spend $30 plus shipping to still wait a week and decide I don't like it.

If i'm going to order from NP, I'd rather get the 150g for the price/g including shipping, but if I could get it locally i'd get the smallest quantity I could get to try it first. I've already been burned enough $wise by ordering things I couldn't try first, that i either didn't like, or had no effect from. Maybe it makes more sense this way.