Anyone using Aveed or Nebido for TRT?

Bolex

Awards
If so what is your feedback on these?
Endo sugested Nebido and I'm not sure about it...

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If so what is your feedback on these?
Endo sugested Nebido and I'm not sure about it...
My dad uses nebido. Said it takes him forever to do the injections and the doctor can’t seem to find the right dose for him. But that’s what his doc prescribed so that’s what he uses. His blood work usually comes back really high or really low.

Bolex

Awards
My dad uses nebido. Said it takes him forever to do the injections and the doctor can’t seem to find the right dose for him. But that’s what his doc prescribed so that’s what he uses. His blood work usually comes back really high or really low.
Thanks for the feedback.
I had my first Nebido injection last saturday and I will report back as time goes on...
Wish me luck 🤞

Bolex

Awards
Any update?
Overall feeling much better. The first 6 weeks noticed a huge increase in energy, sex drive, motivation etc, but had a little anxiety too. Now about 10 weeks since start of TRT things are getting on the normal side. I feel normal again not like superman or on cycle but feel much better than before starting TRT. Still not convinced this is the best protocol and will talk with endo soon. I wanted to do 100mg of enanthate a week for me this is how I used to feel great when not on cycle but, I still have to convince him to prescribe it to me... Nebido although not perfect its working and not having to pin often is good you almost forget you are on TRT...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overall feeling much better. The first 6 weeks noticed a huge increase in energy, sex drive, motivation etc, but had a little anxiety too. Now about 10 weeks since start of TRT things are getting on the normal side. I feel normal again not like superman or on cycle but feel much better than before starting TRT. Still not convinced this is the best protocol and will talk with endo soon. I wanted to do 100mg of enanthate a week for me this is how I used to feel great when not on cycle but, I still have to convince him to prescribe it to me... Nebido although not perfect its working and not having to pin often is good you almost forget you are on TRT...
Good to hear you're finding it beneficial.

Isn't the typical protocol done so that you get a second injection 6 weeks after the first and then go on to do the injections every 8 - 12 weeks? But you've had only 1 injection in 10 weeks? When is the next one planned? Have you had any bloodwork taken to see where your levels are? What kind of natural T levels you had before starting the trt?

So a few questions for ya, lol

Bolex

Awards
Good to hear you're finding it beneficial.

Isn't the typical protocol done so that you get a second injection 6 weeks after the first and then go on to do the injections every 8 - 12weeks? But you've had only 1 injection in 10 weeks? When is the next one planned? Have you had any bloodwork taken to see where your levels are? What kind of natural T levels you had before starting the trt?

So a few questions for ya, lol
Yes, I had injection 1 and 6 weeks later had injection 2. Now at week 12 I will have my 3rd injection and bloods done 10 weeks after this 3rd one. Bloods will determine if you need to shorten the 12 week interval between injections lets say to 10weeks or even 8 weeks...
My T levels were on the lower side Total T 292 (72- 853), and Free T 4.86 ( 4.81-22.42 ) my LH was also Lo 2.2 (1.7-8.6)

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update hope it works out for a long time.

Bolex

Awards
I´m on my Third Nebido injection and its time to update:

Overall still feeling better that before starting TRT however the "honeymoon" phase as ended... After the first shot the first 6 weeks were Great! Very good libido, energy boost and drive to do things again much better mentally and physically.

The second shot with the larger interval (12 weeks ) was OK still doing fine but the last 3 to 4 weeks seemed to last forever until the 3rd shot and energy levels were much lower and libido still ok but not great as at the beginning. Now on my 3rd shot at week 5 and doing Ok but not great, libido is on the lower side again and energy levels and focus are not at their best...

Doing bloods in 5 weeks at week 10 and will then see my endocrinologist to discuss how things are going and adjust the protocol. However, I know he is not used to do the protocols we see these days in TRT clinics with more frequent dosing with smaller amounts of test to keep bloods more stable and that bothers me a bit. I'm going to ask him to change to enanthate 125mg / week split in two weekly dosages and hope he is ok with it.

If not my only option is an anti-aging clinic I visited this week, but they only use testosterone cream!
The Dr. there wants to seem my bloods after the 10th week of Nebido, and she said if everything is OK she would start me on 280mg a week which is 40mg / day and we would adjust it from there...

Dont know what to do really I think I would do great on 125mg/week of enanthate divided in two weekly doses I`ve done that myself between cycles before and felt great but I dont want to keep doing things without medical supervision anymore so I would like the aproval from a doctor and a prescription for it...

Testosterone cream I´ve never tryed it so dont know what to expect but might be an good option who knows?? Anyone here with experience on it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems like you'd need to pin the Nebido more frequently. Test E or Cyp once or twice a week seems to be the most common and best way for many though. Also suq daily fits well for many too. The test cream should be better, than test gel, but it's still the daily dosing, that many don't enjoy.