Anyone used Sup3r DHEA?

sburns1992

Awards

So I recently bought this and it came in the mail, I went to use it and when you pump it out it is extremely watery almost greenish?

I've had a transdermzl before and it was more thick not purely watery almost impossible to keep in your hand when trying to rub it in

sburns1992

Awards
I've tried shaking it up then it just leaks everywhere

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People had complaint about it been watery and green, I used one bottle back in the day and it was the same for me.

sburns1992

Awards
People had complaint about it been watery and green, I used one bottle back in the day and it was the same for me.
Even with it like this did you notice it still working?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes it did work was like 5 year ago I can remember exactly, just don t spray to close to a wall, you will have to repaint it

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this is why dermacrine is way better! I stained my wall with OL epi , about a 4 weeks after I have repaint it, was not real happy, thinking about it, it was not worth it lol

Last edited:
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did you buy it? Do they have more?

Yes, OL had problems with the carrier turning liquid with this product. What i did and would recommend is to dump it out into a small Tupperware container, Shake before application and use an oral syringe to dose. Finally, after application, apply a pump of hand sanitizer or fast absorbing lotion to the application site to help ensure everything is absorbed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry you're dealing with this - I would highly recommend you give dermacrine a shot!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm already 3 weeks into my halodrol cycle how would you add in dermacrine?
you running for 6 weeks?

I would just add 3-4 pumps dermacrine each morning

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What will dermacrine exactly do? Didn’t notice anything
that's unusual not to feel anything - but pretty hard to say without any details about what you were running with it, how you dosed it, your age, etc.

Dermacrine has been around for a long time and remains an icon in the industry because of it's myriad of benefits...energy, well being, libido, leaning, etc.

Right on is it something you would run with a pct as well?
Not something you would want to run during PCT, but our sustain alpha is an amazing addition to PCT! we also have a stack that includes a bottle of sustain alpha with dermacrine and a three bottle stack that includes 2 dermacrine and 1 sustain alpha - saves a few $ compared to buying separately.

Last edited:
Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just didn’t feel anything nothing against it