Anyone tried Nectar?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried Nectar? hows the taste? results? better than choc., vanilla, etc. flavored shakes? how does it compare to regular fruit juice?

sorry for the ?'s but need some feedback.

ive been using Isopure for the last 100 years. i wanted to maybe try out a juice type drink since its summer.

thx

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
oops, i guess i should have looked around more. i just saw the mayor's thread on it.

oh well, anyone else?

boffo234

Awards
I have tried Nectar (berry flavor), and oh man was it good!

Mix some of it with lime flavored Phosphagen HP and does it taste good!

By itself I think it taste just like instant cherry jello. And who DOESN'T like cherry jello??

It is a very welcome change from the creamy flavores (choclate, vanilla, strawberry), and the results while on it were staisfactory.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I've got some coming in the mail pretty soon. I'll let you know.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
There Caribean cooler tastes just like pina colada(or as close as a protein could come).

Dio

Awards
I have tried both the Apple and Caribbean cooler. They are easily best tasting protein shakes I've ever had. If you're going to try only one of them get the Apple.

morigu

Awards
bump on the pina colada...not bad at all ...just glad to have something besides choc and van.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
sweet. im sold must go buy now.

there pretty cheap too. il get one of each. it would be nice to have some MRP's. it would probably taste even better with some malto or dextro.

c'mon Syntrax boys!!! i want MRP's!!!!!

thx guys--