Anyone still supporting Trump?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That numbskull "economist" Paul Krugman said if you don't count food, shelter, transportation and energy, there is no inflation. That jack ass won a Nobel prize!
Lol I had to think for a moment, but I don't think even that is accurate as textiles, components etc are all through the roof. I'm in manufacturing and 30% increase in the past 3 years is LOW. I've seen many products double in price.

AuthurDouglas

AuthurDouglas

Awards
Seeing as how we only get TWO choices;

I absolutely would choose the red-haired criminal mastermind cut-throat shrewd businessman who understands what it takes to make it rain $$$ from the sky, over a 1000-year old puppet controlled by left wing entities, who can't stop stumbling over his own words and shitting his pants, and who coincidentally, is responsible for the illegalization of anabolic/androgenic hormones in the early 1990's, and he who has not done a single good deed for the American people in the 46 years that he has been in congress and and now presidency... I'll take that Trump guy, thank you. **** Biden.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL surely this is satire since gas prices were $5 under Obama, nobody's 401k is soaring, and inflation isn't coming down, it's just rising slower 😅 sorry to hear about your short peter though, they make pumps that can get you up to 8"+ if needed.
To put it plainly and straight to the point, he and far too many others are blinded by evil and are insane. The only way someone can see or feel ANYTHING good as a result of the Biden Administration is because they have been consumed by the same influences that drive the Democratic Party with their overtly corrupt agendas and policies that it doesn’t even register in their brain. To say that it’s disgusting doesn’t even begin to describe it. There truly are no words.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not political but yeah I'd pic trump over Biden. At least he can speak and not trip walking on stage. Lol Also it's funny autocorrect made sure Biden started with a capitol letter but not trump. Ha
I mean, blatant corruption and the demise of American citizens aside, Biden belongs in an assisted living facility for dementia. Yet some people think he is appropriate to be the face of leadership for the US. There is no way to rationalize Biden being involved in politics on any level. The fact that he is the current “President” is all anyone should need for evidence that the entire administration is rooted in an incomprehensible level of corruption.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean, blatant corruption and the demise of American citizens aside, Biden belongs in an assisted living facility for dementia. Yet some people think he is appropriate to be the face of leadership the US. There is no way to rationalize Biden being involved in politics on any level. The fact that he is the current “President” is all anyone should need for evidence that the entire administration is rooted in an incomprehensible level of corruption.
^^^ I totally agree. ^^^

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no way to rationalize Biden being involved in politics on any level. The fact that he is the current “President” is all anyone should need for evidence that the entire administration is rooted in an incomprehensible level of corruption.
It doesnt matter, Groper Joe is just a puppet anyways. He is a distraction, people must go after the puppet masters.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ I totally agree. ^^^
Well yeah..👍
It doesnt matter, Groper Joe is just a puppet anyways. He is a distraction, people must go after the puppet masters.
That’s exactly where Trump comes into play, and remains the underlying reason behind the relentless attacks we have experienced from the beginning of his first term. He is the biggest, and largely only threat to their unprecedented corruption. Like him or not, if Trump does not get into office, this country will be on track to a certain demise.
Trump is great and genuinely hilarious. He knows how to work people and his lack of political correctness Is 100% what America needs
I agree 100%. He speaks his mind and tells it like it is. Nobody can even pretend to make efforts toward positive change if they don’t even acknowledge and voice the certain truths that some people aren’t willing to hear. This country is a shadow of what it was not too long ago, and far too many Americans are needlessly struggling on every level.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sadly .... I believe this to be true.

I personally can't imagine a scenario to save our country (at least temporarily), without Trump being reelected.

.... Apart from a Major Miracle.
That is the reality my friend. I feel strongly that there is a large amount of support for Trump in this upcoming election more so than ever. We are surely in for a roller coaster year though, as the left is going to continue pulling everything out of their bag of tricks to sabotage his campaign and very promising chances of election. 2020 surely was chaotic, and this election year will certainly be equally full of surprises and intense drama.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the reality my friend. I feel strongly that there is a large amount of support for Trump in this upcoming election more so than ever. We are surely in for a roller coaster year though, as the left is going to continue pulling everything out of their bag of tricks to sabotage his campaign and very promising chances of election. 2020 surely was chaotic, and this election year will certainly be equally full of surprises and intense drama.
If you want your vote to count, be a vote counter!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have literally NO other choice…whether we like DT or not. (I do like him….I think he could win over a lot more supporters if he reigned in his demeanor/snark…)

I’m impressed the way he retired “desanctimonious”

Last edited:
T

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sadly I think we'll be on the brink of war with China and something very weird/crazy is going to happen and the 2024 election won't even happen. However, if it does happen we have to hope that Trump wins, but the powers that be will not let that happen again. It doesn't matter how big of a lead he has, Trump will not be elected as our next President.

AuthurDouglas

AuthurDouglas

Awards
Thru whatever scheming manipulations and coercions of world leaders and main stream media, and directed by WEF, I don't think Demon-crats are going to lose. The whole purpose behind "politics" is to divide, control, and re-program... the Demon-cratic party will win again, by default or underhandedness.

Left-wing demon-crats = communism = an American populace at odds with one another = complete loss of country... they need to fabricate another "war" or another "scamdemic" in order to keep your eyes off the debt relief of the Western Central Banks.

Message to all left wing supporters living in the USA: pack your bags and MOVE TO CANADA OR CHINA. You'd have nothing to complain about and you'd LOVE it there. I hope you like your steak: poor, because yall will be "eating crickets, owning nothing, and being happy."

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my personal theroy is that, all the gear they left in afganistan is already here back in the states waiting for the service aged illegals to come get armed. they will pop off an actual war on the streets in america before they let DJT be president.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The criminal globalist element in charge will not let a Pubtard win.
We have turned into Venezuela, corrupt, commie, dangerous...
Demturdz do as the globalist say. Puppets.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The criminal globalist element in charge will not let a Pubtard win.
We have turned into Venezuela, corrupt, commie, dangerous...
Demturdz do as the globalist say. Puppets.
I'm just shocked at hard far illegal immigration is getting. In Maine they are everywhere now. Back in the day it used to just be illegal Brazilians working at market basket or something lol. Now I hear Spanish everywhere with people who clearly just got to Maine

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he and far too many others are blinded by evil and are insane.
zero doubt. for the sake of protecting the innocent:
a woman I know... her aunt badgered her college aged kids profusely to get the vaccine, despite being young, healthy adults who had already had covid (and were completely unbothered by it). she poisoned their brains to the point that those kids were then in their mothers kitchen, in their 20s, crying, begging their mom to get the vaccine as well. Those college aged kids who were healthy before the vaccine, went on to have a year+ of feminine issues, menstrual issues, and repeated visits to the hospital and cardiologist with heart issues, palpitations etc. the woman, never got the vaccine, never got sick.

I feel strongly that there is a large amount of support for Trump in this upcoming election more so than ever. We are surely in for a roller coaster year though
My dad feels this is actually a 12year cycle possibly. If Trump for instance were to pull DeSantis as his VP, he'd have an "insider" (DeSantis is very obviously old boys club like bush and everyone else. I do not know if DeSantis was also a member of Skull and Bones, but he is a Yale guy, and St Elmos.

it would take very little for a good administration to turn our country around, rebuild our economy, save us from war, etc. While I'm no longer a fan of DeSantis after he choose to run against Trump, I could see how him as a VP would set him up nicely for a presidential run in a good economy.

I'm sorta a fan of a Trump > RFK ticket.
I likely will NOT vote for Trump if he were to pick Vivek as his VP. (might not vote at all in that scenario)

my personal theroy is that, all the gear they left in afganistan is already here back in the states waiting for the service aged illegals to come get armed. they will pop off an actual war on the streets in america before they let DJT be president.
it was sold to the Russians by the Taliban I believe, there were reports on it.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm just shocked at hard far illegal immigration is getting. In Maine they are everywhere now. Back in the day it used to just be illegal Brazilians working at market basket or something lol. Now I hear Spanish everywhere with people who clearly just got to Maine
I like going to the Mexican Tienda for particular ingredients, especially when making salsa, but being closer to the canadian border than the mexican border I'll admit I was a little surprised the employees couldn't speak any English at all lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it was sold to the Russians by the Taliban I believe, there were reports on it.
I don't buy anything they claim. if that was the truth we would be hearing about russians using our own equipment against us in ukraine, for sure on the back channels at least.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re in Maine now too? I want to say last I knew you were in NH? Yes, living in Southern Maine is now like living in a foreign country. That was never the case at all until more recent years. It seriously freaks me out.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sadly I think we'll be on the brink of war with China and something very weird/crazy is going to happen and the 2024 election won't even happen. However, if it does happen we have to hope that Trump wins, but the powers that be will not let that happen again. It doesn't matter how big of a lead he has, Trump will not be elected as our next President.
That’s the thing, too many corrupt people in powerful positions behind the scenes will not accept having their agendas scorched. Countless efforts have continuously been made for many years to eliminate Trump to say the least. Controlling election outcomes is nothing to them, as we have already seen. If Trump does indeed technically win the election, that would be the easy part.
My dad feels this is actually a 12year cycle possibly. If Trump for instance were to pull DeSantis as his VP, he'd have an "insider" (DeSantis is very obviously old boys club like bush and everyone else. I do not know if DeSantis was also a member of Skull and Bones, but he is a Yale guy, and St Elmos.

it would take very little for a good administration to turn our country around, rebuild our economy, save us from war, etc. While I'm no longer a fan of DeSantis after he choose to run against Trump, I could see how him as a VP would set him up nicely for a presidential run in a good economy.

I'm sorta a fan of a Trump > RFK ticket.
I likely will NOT vote for Trump if he were to pick Vivek as his VP. (might not vote at all in that scenario)
I hadn’t even been thinking yet about who may/will be his VP. DeSantis would certainly be a double blessing in my eyes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he is going to pick stefanik

a lot of chatter on vivek but I fear he is an obama plant :LOL:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he is going to pick stefanik

I would say it would be wise for him to run with a female minority (is that the right term). However, I think Kamala kind of hammered the nails in that coffin for many years to come.

Probably

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DeSantis would certainly be a double blessing in my eyes.
I'd like that a hell of a lot more than Vivek. I'm glad DeSantis pulled out of the running for president though. I do take issue with anyone who decided to run against Trump in the primaries as if he's not the current GOP golden boy. makes no sense to me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trump took our county into a whopping $8.4 Trillion dollar public debt in just 4 measly years.

How long did it take in the History of the US to compile up $8 trillion in debt???

Answer is 216 years and 43 Presidents to compile $8 trillion in debt. A record for whatever reason he seems to not brag about.

Never forget, the first 4 years were a total failure, if he wins his 3rd term then next 4 expect much of the same.

Trump=The King of Debt....and yes this started before the CCP virus.

Thats around $25k for every person in our country. So much for tax cut bullcrap.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me personally, I believe with politics it's two wings of the same phoenix rising from the ashes. Jesus Christ and His kingdom are the only viable solution that I'm interested in. I was on the Trump train for about 4 years. I was deceived. After operation warp speed I lost any hope in the institution of man. There is no political solution to a spiritual problem. I got into the scriptures around the time of covid and started looking into what is said about the times we are in. What I found is that the things Jesus said would happen at the end are starting to happen now. It occurred to me no one in the white house or anywhere else for that matter are going to stop what we are told is coming to pass. I was putting my faith in the wrong place. Just what I believe, wanted to share my thoughts. Not telling anyone else what they need to believe

1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV

Last edited:
Reactions: ax1
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s a common sense thing….and the people in charge right now, have none.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me personally, I believe with politics it's two wings of the same phoenix rising from the ashes. Jesus Christ and His kingdom are the only viable solution that I'm interested in. I was on the Trump train for about 4 years. I was deceived. After operation warp speed I lost any hope in the institution of man. There is no political solution to a spiritual problem. I got into the scriptures around the time of covid and started looking into what is said about the times we are in. What I found is that the things Jesus said would happen at the end are starting to happen now. It occurred to me no one in the white house or anywhere else for that matter are going to stop what we are told is coming to pass. I was putting my faith in the wrong place. Just what I believe, wanted to share my thoughts. Not telling anyone else what they need to believe

1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV
I’m not religious but you make great points!