Anyone Running Primo Right Now? Results?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just finished a 12 week Primo cycle of 400mg weekly, I stacked it with 400mg Cyp. No crazy results but I’m noticeable bigger and stronger even though I’m at the same weight. I got what I expected out of it, I wish I got a little more strength but overall a good solid cycle.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just finished a 12 week Primo cycle of 400mg weekly, I stacked it with 400mg Cyp. No crazy results but I’m noticeable bigger and stronger even though I’m at the same weight. I got what I expected out of it, I wish I got a little more strength but overall a good solid cycle.
Doing the same but with 225mg cyp. Nice slow gains and dry look. Very happy with this run.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was told years ago that primo isn't that good of an option when it comes to ped's.. Slow, minimal gainz.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some of us like to take it slow. Draws less attention from coworkers and fam.
Why not dose less of something cheaper then, if thats the concern?

Not busting your balls, Im considering primo myself. But its expensive as fuk, and if the only benefit is it gives less gainz (which I dont believe, but) then meh

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not busting your balls, Im considering primo myself. But its expensive as fuk, and if the only benefit is it gives less gainz (which I dont believe, but) then meh
if not primo -- what do you suggest?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

It's one of the safest compounds to run long term with TRT. That's why I chose it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primo anavar and test, hands down my favorite cycle. Minimal sides, all clean gains. The thing with primo is it gets better every week you run it. Week 6-8 is when it really starts to gain steam. From there it's a steady increase each week . You can run at 12 to 16 weeks and it's just lean clean gains with minimal side effects. I feel like the sweet spot is between five and six hundred but I can see with results with as low as 300 mg per week stacked with test only

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primo anavar and test, hands down my favorite cycle. Minimal sides, all clean gains. The thing with primo is it gets better every week you run it. Week 6-8 is when it really starts to gain steam. From there it's a steady increase each week . You can run at 12 to 16 weeks and it's just lean clean gains with minimal side effects. I feel like the sweet spot is between five and six hundred but I can see with results with as low as 300 mg per week stacked with test only
How much test you running with it?

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Never ran it before. But I've always heard from people who have that it was an excellent hardener in comparison to other anabolics, not as extreme results overall, but quality hard muscle.