Anyone ran fadogia solo?

Stanfoo

Awards
Wondering what effects it had on you, and how long did it take to start working?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never used individually and unsure if it is even available solo.

Back in the day Omega Sports had some of the best (T-force?) quality for a solo ingredient. Libido, sexual performance, and even like "heavier balls" (did they market it as grande bolas or is that something else that I am making up haha??).

I also feel like it seemed to work for most people, only times I saw negative feedback was with people not using Omega back in the day or what seemed like inferior sources.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, I forgot all about Omega!! I think I used iforce with good results. They sent out the first round and it turned out to be underdosed. Somebody called them out so they sent more bottles for free to everyone that ordered.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Back in the day Omega Sports had some of the best (T-force?) quality for a solo ingredient. Libido, sexual performance, and even like "heavier balls" (did they market it as grande bolas or is that something else that I am making up haha??).

I also feel like it seemed to work for most people, only times I saw negative feedback was with people not using Omega back in the day or what seemed like inferior sources.
Yep Omega was the brand that had it as the solo ingredient years back and M-Test has it in
their formula at a good dosage though I haven't used M-Test yet it gets good feedback. The
co that sells Fadogia solo these days is Barlowes but I haven't tried it so can't comment on it's
effects.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i havent used solo in a bit .. but i love the stuff .. ever since Mtest came out .. i have been on it to take advantage .. $23-25 bottle you get full dose of fadogia and other great stuff .

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i havent used solo in a bit .. but i love the stuff .. ever since Mtest came out .. i have been on it to take advantage .. $23-25 bottle you get full dose of fadogia and other great stuff .
I have 2 jars of M-Test in my stash and I'll run it later in the year and of course review it after I'm done
with the 2 jars..:)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 2 jars of M-Test in my stash and I'll run it later in the year and of course review it after I'm done
with the 2 jars..:)
wish i had jars .. all i have is bottles lol

best of luck on the run

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Never tried this stuff at all but its interesting.

It’s on SUP3R PCT which I will be running next month.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have been asked to do a single ingredient Fadogia a couple of times but M-Test is available at such a great price and has a great dose of Fadogia in it, I'm not sure how it would sell on its own.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles of m test and after the fact googled fadogia and saw some toxicity issues. Is fadogia totally safe?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordered 2 bottles of m test and after the fact googled fadogia and saw some toxicity issues. Is fadogia totally safe?
Yes, Fadogia is safe to take. The issues that you're talking about were beat to death long before M-Test was even made or hardly anyone was using Fadogia. I think at the time Omega's Fadogia may have been the only one on the market.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, Fadogia is safe to take. The issues that you're talking about were beat to death long before M-Test was even made or hardly anyone was using Fadogia. I think at the time Omega's Fadogia may have been the only one on the market.
Thank you for your prompt answer. I'm relieved!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve taken and know a lot of pple that have taken so many times over the years and some are starting to stay on mtest whole year with no issues .. but with great test results and feeling great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used solo fadogia, in particular the ones already mentioned...as long as m-test is available at such a decent price it will be my goto for fadogia-i'm a huge fan of m-test...I stack it with sustain alpha and that combo rocks!!!

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used solo fadogia, in particular the ones already mentioned...as long as m-test is available at such a decent price it will be my goto for fadogia-i'm a huge fan of m-test...I stack it with sustain alpha and that combo rocks!!!
Should m test be cycled?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should m test be cycled?
Some people cycle it 8 to 12 weeks on/4 weeks off but others (like myself) use it continuously as part of our base supplement regimens.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup I usually run it for 8weeks myself .. for the first time I am doing it for longer .. I just completed my 9th week ... plan is to run it for 12 weeks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How quick do y’all notice fadogia’s effects?

josun

Awards
  • Established

I miss omega sports man

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I like it solo as mtest ingredients don't agree with me. A fadogia/lj100 combo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I like it solo as mtest ingredients don't agree with me. A fadogia/lj100 combo.
LJ100 is a problematic ingredient to work with because of its a branded ingredient and they require a MAP price of 29.99 so it makes it impossible to offer it at a cost effective price.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LJ100 is a problematic ingredient to work with because of its a branded ingredient and they require a MAP price of 29.99 so it makes it impossible to offer it at a cost effective price.
Yeah I have noticed that.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people can start to tell a difference in libido within the first week.
I wish it kicked in that fast for me. I start feeling it in week 3, but it kicks in hard libido-wise and once it does, i feel great. Just started a run of m test to stack with the stano plex I’ve been running for a week. Hoping for a nice feel-good cycle with no sides, some strength and maybe a few lbs of lean muscle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish it kicked in that fast for me. I start feeling it in week 3, but it kicks in hard libido-wise and once it does, i feel great. Just started a run of m test to stack with the stano plex I’ve been running for a week. Hoping for a nice feel-good cycle with no sides, some strength and maybe a few lbs of lean muscle.
Yeah for me it’s a week as well

That’s a nice stack .. running it for 8 weeks ?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Old thread, but didn't feel like my question warrants a new thread and maybe you guys still get the notification.

I remember when back in the day there were talks of Fadogia working similar to hcg. Do you think the rumor has any merit?

I only do orals and td ph's so I don't pin and wouldn't even be too sure about the hcg to be legit that I have source for atm and I was thinking of giving Fadogia a shot during a ph cycle. Kind of working as a poor version of hcg. Do you think there's any idea in doing so?

I think @barische said something about Fadogia and comparison to hcg on another thread.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old thread, but didn't feel like my question warrants a new thread and maybe you guys still get the notification.

I remember when back in the day there were talks of Fadogia working similar to hcg. Do you think the rumor has any merit?

I only do orals and td ph's so I don't pin and wouldn't even be too sure about the hcg to be legit that I have source for atm and I was thinking of giving Fadogia a shot during a ph cycle. Kind of working as a poor version of hcg. Do you think there's any idea in doing so?

I think @barische said something about Fadogia and comparison to hcg on another thread.
im unsure about the comparison to hcg

but my solo run .. i loved the stuff .. now just on cel Mtest gives me the full 1,200mg dose along with other stuff.

aphrodisiac effects from it are amazing for me .. @thebigt loves fadogia prolly more then me lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

but my solo run .. i loved the stuff .. now just on cel Mtest gives me the full 1,200mg dose along with other stuff.

aphrodisiac effects from it are amazing for me .. @thebigt loves fadogia prolly more then me lol
Yeah, I ran Omega Sports Fadogia solo years ago and enjoyed some libido increase, but I think running M-Test the same time as a PH would be a waste for most of the ingridients in M-Test, since the suppression from PH would keep the natural test low anyway. Except if Fadogia would keep the testes somewhat 'alive' - like hcg does.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I ran Omega Sports Fadogia solo years ago and enjoyed some libido increase, but I think running M-Test the same time as a PH would be a waste for most of the ingridients in M-Test, since the suppression from PH would keep the natural test low anyway. Except if Fadogia would keep the testes somewhat 'alive' - like hcg does.
Yup same brand i used i believe back in the day .. solo price for it was ridiculous .. but supply & demand i guess when no1 else has it out

yeah Mtest for PCT def i like it more.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup same brand i used i believe back in the day .. solo price for it was ridiculous .. but supply & demand i guess when no1 else has it out

yeah Mtest for PCT def i like it more.
Yep, M-Test is a very solid addition to ptc. If interested on what M-Test can do to natural TT and free T levels in a blood test, then check this log out:
The log is not about M-Test per se, but the OP shares his bloods with M-Test before startint the stack that's logged. Impressive levels to read for sure.

Have you ever heard of or tried Outbreak Nutrition Rise. Very interesting combo for natural hormonal balance. Kind of like M-Test's and K1ings blood's sibling, lol. With biggest different being the Rise including E. Cottonii. Would really like to try that.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the idea of M-Test during a cycle myself in order to try to keep natural testosterone levels as high as possible. And to also help keep libido alive while on cycles.

I don't know of any evidence of Fadogia working similar to HCG but I can definitely see why people would compare them in terms of results.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the idea of M-Test during a cycle myself in order to try to keep natural testosterone levels as high as possible. And to also help keep libido alive while on cycles.

I don't know of any evidence of Fadogia working similar to HCG but I can definitely see why people would compare them in terms of results.
I just remember the 'big boys' talking about that it works like hcg and that their balls bounce right back up after a cycle with it and stuff like that. This is many years ago and I didn't know what hcg was or pretty much anything about running hormonal products. I guess the talks sticked with me, cause' I was wondering why the hell are these guys talking about their balls with each other, lol.

I would like to try Fadogia + E. Cottonii during cycle to possibly combat testicular atrophy during cycle. Hoping for less dying lyeding cells and easier pct with a real serm.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i was very excited when @sns8778 -steve, said cel was coming out with a fadogia product, i love m-test and it stacks great with sustain alpha...good quality fadogia is hit or miss, i tried the choas and pain solo fadogia [chemical F] and got nothing from it...the fadogia in m-test is 2nd only to i force fadogia 500 i ran years ago-that stuff was GOOD!!! of course who's to say it didn't have a 'goodie' included?

cel m-test is what i would recommend if looking for quality fadogia.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

M Test is good sheet. Love that stuff!