Anyone On Dr. Prescribe HGH, What Are You Paying ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any of you folks in the US on Dr. prescribed HGH. How much is it costing you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My uncle got his prescribed and it was going to be something like $3200 for 4x15iu pens. Your talking about $50per iu lol. This was quite a few years ago, we found the exact same prescription gh black market for $9 per iu at that time.

I don't know how that compares to the present day but I imagine it's not a great deal cheaper. I just did a search for shyts and giggles and it said average monthly cost ranges from $1500 to $3000 but it has no mention of how many IU that gets you. I'm assuming 2iu per day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hoping someone else knows, but if the cost is anywhere near that high still I highly doubt anyone on the board can afford it. Unless we secretly got some ballers around here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I check with a clinic in Florida once it was about $1500.00 per month. I'm sure there are less expensive places ??

drew60

Awards
$50 a iu sounds about right. I did it for around 2 months I believe. My igf never went up like I would expect from gh so I really wanted to see if I had been getting fakes all along. Turns out my igf just doesn’t go up high for whatever reason. I could see and feel the benefits but the #s on blood work never seem to match. I also found out that whenever I take caber my igf crashes which I’ve never seen talked about much.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
$50 a iu sounds about right. I did it for around 2 months I believe. My igf never went up like I would expect from gh so I really wanted to see if I had been getting fakes all along. Turns out my igf just doesn’t go up high for whatever reason. I could see and feel the benefits but the #s on blood work never seem to match. I also found out that whenever I take caber my igf crashes which I’ve never seen talked about much.
There is without a doubt different levels of responders to gh. Your not a good responder. I had a conversation the other day on that topic in relation to this guy's clients "bodybuilding". Some of his guys can't tolerate steroid cycles very well but they respond good to gh and igf so that's how the cycles are based. Other guys need grams of gear because the gh dosent do a lot. Obviously there's other variables but tolerance and response to the drugs made a world of difference on who needs what.

Even on a smaller scale, trt and anti aging these things play a role

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Anti-Aging thing really intrigues me

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my buddies has a son that is on the small side 15 years.
He takes test but was quoted approximately 20k per year for his son to use hgh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Heres the crazy part, it's not expensive to make it. The expensive part is the start up cost to have all the specialized equipment. And in the US it's like 3 times the price of other countries thanks to big pharma's pricing model. The stuff that comes out of china (and anywhere for that matter) really can be made cheap enough to sell for $2 per iu like we see often but because of the pharmacy price range the shady UGL's take advantage of that

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heres the crazy part, it's not expensive to make it. The expensive part is the start up cost to have all the specialized equipment. And in the US it's like 3 times the price of other countries thanks to big pharma's pricing model. The stuff that comes out of china (and anywhere for that matter) really can be made cheap enough to sell for $2 per iu like we see often but because of the pharmacy price range the shady UGL's take advantage of that
I wonder if if can be bought at a Canadian Pharmacy ?? and for how much ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you purchase from another country pharmacy from the US, (legally I mean)?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you purchase from another country pharmacy from the US, (legally I mean)?
Last time I checked you could.

Anyone know for sure ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone here get it from a By The Mail Clinch ? (legal)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about Clinic ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You may be correct!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just curious - why is that?
My understanding is that HGH builds muscle by raising your IGF levels. If you're injecting straight IGF then you're cutting out the middleman so it may be superior in that one area, but HGH has other anti-aging properties. Perhaps some of the science guys here can give you more specifics.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My understanding is that HGH builds muscle by raising your IGF levels. If you're injecting straight IGF then you're cutting out the middleman so it may be superior in that one area, but HGH has other anti-aging properties. Perhaps some of the science guys here can give you more specifics.
igf is kind of a pain to do imo. you basically either have to get the elongated LR3 version otherwise with regular igf you have to inject bilaterally very frequently. a lot of people like LR3 but from what I've read I am skeptical from a logical prospective. I'd rather do regular IGF1, but instead of IGF1 I'd rather do gh peptides or 677

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
igf is kind of a pain to do imo. you basically either have to get the elongated LR3 version otherwise with regular igf you have to inject bilaterally very frequently. a lot of people like LR3 but from what I've read I am skeptical from a logical prospective. I'd rather do regular IGF1, but instead of IGF1 I'd rather do gh peptides or 677
I use to talk to a guy named Datbtrue who was extremely knowledgeable and connected when it came to all kinds of peptides before he went offline. He confirmed that RH IGF was far more effective at creating muscle cell hyperplasia than all other long actings IGFs like LR3 which were mainly strong GDAs. RH IGF has the best muscle building capabilities in terms of hyperplasia . He was told this by a top manufacturer of IGF. Like you though, he did prefer the GH secretagogues for overall health.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just went through all the pricing with a new doc/clinic and got bloodwork done.

I was told the IGF1 (RL3 I believe) was 350 and for a regular peptide I thought that was a rip off considering what you can get it for elsewhere

Test - 90 day supply was 350 with full labs and its a 80/20 mix of two esters

the genotropin was 550 (about 6 weeks worth she said - I am assuming 2ius/day)
prescription costs are always high, but the pricing is expecting insurance to cover it. if you're using a trt clinic that doesn't submit to insurance, expect to pay a lot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just went through all the pricing with a new doc/clinic and got bloodwork done.

I was told the IGF1 (RL3 I believe) was 350 and for a regular peptide I thought that was a rip off considering what you can get it for elsewhere

Did you commit to any program ?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I got some quotes from TRT clinics:

1) The Biostation (mainly in Florida): $625/vial - Omnitropin - 16 injections (5x/wk) which is 1 month supply. So $625/mo. How much GH per injection? They just said "standard dose" which I'd assume is 2iu. They also offer the Norditropin pen which costs a LOT more (didn't get pricing on it).

2) Colorado Alternative Medicine: 1 kit (45 days) $250 (excludes syringes). 2x kit $450 (includes syringes). They didn't go into how many IUs/day of GH but again, I'd assume 2iu/day as they are anti-aging and not bodybuilding. They didn't specify brand either.

I've found that TRT clinics tend to want to sell you GHRHs/GHRPs instead of GH. But the pricing of the GHRH/GHRP products can get very expensive. I'm leaning towards GH as it's more tried-and-true and has a long history behind its use. Just my personal thoughts.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Really good info. Thanks for sharing. I suspect the Test pricing includes the Anastrazole, Clomiphene, syringes and alcohol wipes? TRT clinics typically want to sell you everything. (I have been told that HCG is no longer available and they have replaced it with Clom).

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got some quotes from TRT clinics:

1) The Biostation (mainly in Florida): $625/vial - Omnitropin - 16 injections (5x/wk) which is 1 month supply. So $625/mo. How much GH per injection? They just said "standard dose" which I'd assume is 2iu. They also offer the Norditropin pen which costs a LOT more (didn't get pricing on it).

2) Colorado Alternative Medicine: 1 kit (45 days) $250 (excludes syringes). 2x kit $450 (includes syringes). They didn't go into how many IUs/day of GH but again, I'd assume 2iu/day as they are anti-aging and not bodybuilding. They didn't specify brand either.

I've found that TRT clinics tend to want to sell you GHRHs/GHRPs instead of GH. But the pricing of the GHRH/GHRP products can get very expensive. I'm leaning towards GH as it's more tried-and-true and has a long history behind its use. Just my personal thoughts.
that Colorado price is decent. I do get a lot of Instagram accounts from Colorado trying to sell me pharma. so maybe there's some really cheap source out there

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
that Colorado price is decent. I do get a lot of Instagram accounts from Colorado trying to sell me pharma. so maybe there's some really cheap source out there
I will tell you that true pharma-grade goods (stuff you'd get from a TRT clinic) are at a price premium (obviously) but for some things such as peptides, it may be worth it. Peptides (e.g., BPC-157, CJC-1295, etc.) are typically fragile and susceptible to elevated temperatures and handling. I purchased some BPC-157 peptide from my TRT clinic and it was pricey but it came extremely well packaged (insulated shipper with ice packs) and was shipped FAST. BPC-157 from 'online resellers' doesn't come packaged like that (at least from what I've seen) so I'm skeptical of the bioavailability of what you receive.

Test is clearly not heat/shock susceptible but I do like the pharma grade (Rx) as I can travel around w/it w/o worry. ;-)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will tell you that true pharma-grade goods (stuff you'd get from a TRT clinic) are at a price premium (obviously) but for some things such as peptides, it may be worth it. Peptides (e.g., BPC-157, CJC-1295, etc.) are typically fragile and susceptible to elevated temperatures and handling. I purchased some BPC-157 peptide from my TRT clinic and it was pricey but it came extremely well packaged (insulated shipper with ice packs) and was shipped FAST. BPC-157 from 'online resellers' doesn't come packaged like that (at least from what I've seen) so I'm skeptical of the bioavailability of what you receive.

Test is clearly not heat/shock susceptible but I do like the pharma grade (Rx) as I can travel around w/it w/o worry. ;-)
was your bpc-157 already reconstituted? I've never had an issue with just bubble wrapped. I tried pharma bpc-157 and then RC, it was the same thing. if you want to do anything like 1mg a day, pharma is just way too expensive. unless you can get insurance to cover it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
was your bpc-157 already reconstituted? I've never had an issue with just bubble wrapped. I tried pharma bpc-157 and then RC, it was the same thing. if you want to do anything like 1mg a day, pharma is just way too expensive. unless you can get insurance to cover it.
I did the troche ('tro-key') which is a sublingual (it's like a small square 'candy') The reason for that vs. injectable is I have a RT forearm tendon tear and I didn't want to inject into that area as there's a lot of little 'things' going on there. Originally I did try injecting there but I got a huge bruise so I decided to try pharma sublingual.

To your point, 1mg/day pharma would be very pricey.

On a side note: Non-pharma CJC-1295 No-DAC (injectable) increased my IGF-1 levels 25% (300mcg dosed sub-Q ~30-40min. pre-blood draw). I'm not quite sure if I timed it right and if the results are meaningful. I think I'll try straight GH and see how that goes.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did the troche ('tro-key') which is a sublingual (it's like a small square 'candy') The reason for that vs. injectable is I have a RT forearm tendon tear and I didn't want to inject into that area as there's a lot of little 'things' going on there. Originally I did try injecting there but I got a huge bruise so I decided to try pharma sublingual.

To your point, 1mg/day pharma would be very pricey.

On a side note: Non-pharma CJC-1295 No-DAC (injectable) increased my IGF-1 levels 25% (300mcg dosed sub-Q ~30-40min. pre-blood draw). I'm not quite sure if I timed it right and if the results are meaningful. I think I'll try straight GH and see how that goes.
I've done plenty of forearm injections and it works great. what size needle did you use? you can use a small one like 31g. you can also pinch and pull the skin to do a subq injection. doesn't have to be IM

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is this regarding?

Also - off topic - but what is the common weekly dose for HCG?
The monthly price of pharma gh treatments through a Dr

And hcg doses vary to a large degree, what purpose are you using it and what were you using that surpressed you, how long were you shut down, all variables to consider

Shooter_325

Awards
@papapumpsd those prices are for 1IU/day. Omnitrope is 17.4iu/vial. “Standard dose” is 1.5iu-3iu, 5 days per week. Some clinics like to cut the dose down so it appears that they are cheaper. $620/vial for Omnitrope is standard/fair priced for a clinic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@papapumpsd those prices are for 1IU/day. Omnitrope is 17.4iu/vial. “Standard dose” is 1.5iu-3iu, 5 days per week. Some clinics like to cut the dose down so it appears that they are cheaper. $620/vial for Omnitrope is standard/fair priced for a clinic.
Wait, your math is off, are you saying $620 for a 17 IU vial?
. because thats $36 per IU,

Edit: my bad, it's my reading comprehension that was off lol.

I thought you said$1 per day. You said 1 IU

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Goal is to maintain testicular function. My first efforts at TRT (3 years?) took the sperm count to zero. I have since rectified that but I would like to avoid infertility in the future. Also I think - in hindsight - there is benefit to taking a little hgc with any test due to the other hormones at play when the testes are shut down completely ...
Yep, it will benefit some ppl more then others, I get almost nothing out of hcg, but even without using it I maintain testicle size and sperm quality on cycles and trt. There's a genetic factor. I would talk to a Dr. But you could periodically add in small doses of hcg, like 250-500mcg for a few weeks here and there. I wouldn't run it indefinitely.

But talk to 5 ppl you might get 5 answers so don't take my word as gospel

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you get HCG thru a RC company ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you get HCG thru a RC company ?
Some places do carry it but I don't trust it, and I'm not saying I think it's fake, hcg is extremely delicate and is easily destroyed. Even directly from pharmaceutical companies they have a hard time not damaging it. You can get a prescription straight from the doctor and have the product be damaged. With that being said years ago when I did used to use it once it came from an RC company once it came from a UGL lab, and a couple times it was prescribed to someone else and they sold it to me 🤷 they all seem to work fairly similar

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some places do carry it but I don't trust it, and I'm not saying I think it's fake, hcg is extremely delicate and is easily destroyed. Even directly from pharmaceutical companies they have a hard time not damaging it. You can get a prescription straight from the doctor and have the product be damaged. With that being said years ago when I did used to use it once it came from an RC company once it came from a UGL lab, and a couple times it was prescribed to someone else and they sold it to me 🤷 they all seem to work fairly similar
Than you for your reply

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to verify how many IUs I'd get for that price. They just told me a price. Why I didn't ask for the # of IUs...I have no idea. heh