Anyone know anythng about "Neuro Science" neurotrans tests? My results below.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know anythng about "Neuro Science" neurotrans tests? My results below.

I recently had a Neuro Science "Neurotransmitter workup" The results are listed below.

I can immediately tell that I am low (or so they say) on several items. What that means and what they suggest are two different matters. Here is their comment:

Epinephrine-Urine is low. Norepinephrine-Urine is elevated. Serotonin-Urine is low. Dopamine-Urine is suboptimal. GABA-Urine is normal. PEA-Urine is normal. Histamine-Urine is elevated. Glutamate - Urine is normal. Glutamine - Urine is normal. Glycine - Urine is low. Taurine - Urine is suboptimal. Agmatine-Urine is elevated. Aspartic Acid-Urine is suboptimal

Here are my questions: Is anyone familiar with this? Is this legit or BS? I can see from the accompanying email that they, of course, have a selection of products designed to help. They sure as hell don't look cheap, either. Efficacy and safety is another matter entirely.

What does the gang think about this? I invite discussion and comments.

Here is a link: https://www.neurorelief.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=5&Itemid=47

Epinephrine-Urine
(µg/gCr) 3.6 11:00AM
Optimal range:
Day: 8-12
Night: 1-3

Norepinephrine-Urine
(µg/gCr) 63.9 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 35-50
Night: 20-30

Dopamine-Urine
(µg/gCr) 108.5 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 110-175
Night: 80-120

Serotonin-Urine
(µg/gCr) 65.9 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 150-200
Night: 100-175

Glycine - Urine
(umol/gCr) 64.8 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 200-400
Night: 150-350

Taurine - Urine
(umol/gCr) 78.5 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 150-550
Night: 100-250

GABA-Urine
(umol/gCr) 2.0 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 1.5-4.0

Glutamine - Urine
(umol/gCr) 164.0 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 150-400
Night: 100-350

Glutamate - Urine
(umol/gCr) 14.5 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 10-35
Night: 8-20

Aspartic Acid-Urine
(µmol/gCr) 16.6 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 20-40 Night: 15-32

PEA-Urine
(nmol/gCr) 237.2 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 175-450
Night: 125-300

Agmatine-Urine
(ug/gCr) 2.9 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
1-2

Histamine-Urine

(ug/gCr) 20.1 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 10-20
Night: 5-15

Creatinine-Urine
(mg/dL) 237.5 11:00 AM

No range given

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I recently had a Neuro Science "Neurotransmitter workup" The results are listed below.

I can immediately tell that I am low (or so they say) on several items. What that means and what they suggest are two different matters. Here is their comment:

Epinephrine-Urine is low. Norepinephrine-Urine is elevated. Serotonin-Urine is low. Dopamine-Urine is suboptimal. GABA-Urine is normal. PEA-Urine is normal. Histamine-Urine is elevated. Glutamate - Urine is normal. Glutamine - Urine is normal. Glycine - Urine is low. Taurine - Urine is suboptimal. Agmatine-Urine is elevated. Aspartic Acid-Urine is suboptimal
Here are my questions: Is anyone familiar with this? Is this legit or BS? I can see from the accompanying email that they, of course, have a selection of products designed to help. They sure as hell don't look cheap, either. Efficacy and safety is another matter entirely.

What does the gang think about this? I invite discussion and comments.

Here is a link: https://www.neurorelief.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=5&Itemid=47

Epinephrine-Urine
(µg/gCr) 3.6 11:00AM
Optimal range:
Day: 8-12

Norepinephrine-Urine
(µg/gCr) 63.9 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 35-50
Night: 20-30

Dopamine-Urine
(µg/gCr) 108.5 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 110-175
Night: 80-120

Serotonin-Urine
(µg/gCr) 65.9 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 150-200
Night: 100-175

Glycine - Urine
(umol/gCr) 64.8 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 200-400
Night: 150-350

Taurine - Urine
(umol/gCr) 78.5 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 150-550
Night: 100-250

GABA-Urine
(umol/gCr) 2.0 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 1.5-4.0

Glutamine - Urine
(umol/gCr) 164.0 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 150-400
Night: 100-350

Glutamate - Urine
(umol/gCr) 14.5 11:00 AM

Optimal range
Day: 10-35
Night: 8-20

Aspartic Acid-Urine
(µmol/gCr) 16.6 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 20-40 Night: 15-32

PEA-Urine
(nmol/gCr) 237.2 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 175-450
Night: 125-300

Agmatine-Urine
(ug/gCr) 2.9 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
1-2

Histamine-Urine

(ug/gCr) 20.1 11:00 AM

Optimal range:
Day: 10-20
Night: 5-15

Creatinine-Urine
(mg/dL) 237.5 11:00 AM

No range given
How much did you paid for this test?
How often are you supposed to repeat this or additional tests, price?
What did they recomended, how much it would cost, how long it would last.
Estimate yearly cost of this program.
What convinced you to do the test?
Why after the test you have missgivings of folow thru?

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, JanSz- Here are my answers:

See my answers below in bold. Additional notes & comments are below.

How much did you paid for this test?
How often are you supposed to repeat this or additional tests, price?

I do not know how often the test will be used. Cost was $218, which I believe is covered for me.

What did they recomended, how much it would cost, how long it would last.

Nothing recommended yet. Still need to speak with the Doctor referred by Dr. Shippen. Was suposed to happen today, but got put off. I see based on the rest of my results a list of recommended "supplents" that they, of course, sell.f supplements. Some of them could each cost $50/month if I extrapolate correctly. I have no idea if the Dr will so recommend. Just thrwoing this entire issue out there for you and the gange to review & comment upon.

Estimate yearly cost of this program.

See up. Don't yet know
What convinced you to do the test?

Recommended by Dr S.

Why after the test you have missgivings of folow thru?

Once I saw the "recommended" potential supplements and the cost thereof I became a bit curious. My radar went up, so to speak.

Thus far, the concept of looking for a root cause for the emotional side of the equation seems like a great one. Hoever, I know nothing about neurotransmitters, measurements thereof and whether such is reliable. However, Dr S's recommendation carries considerable weight. If he recommends it I'm pretty much going to agree. Still, I like to be an educated patient and learn the hows and whys of what is going on, hence my creation of this thread. I'd like to know what the collective mind here thinks of the tests, my results and potential avenues to pursue. Also, if this helps me, maybe it will also help others here similarly situated. Many have helped me. Perhaps I can return the favor.

engival

Awards
  • Established
im gonna ask Dr. SHIPPEN about the same test

what does SHIPPEN have you on now?

he was off all week, i need to call him monday

i want to see him ASAP, i dont feel like waiting until sept 24 to see him

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Just had consult w/ the co-doctor, Dr. Rosensweet. It was interesting.

im gonna ask Dr. SHIPPEN about the same test

what does SHIPPEN have you on now?

he was off all week, i need to call him monday

i want to see him ASAP, i dont feel like waiting until sept 24 to see him
Right now I'm jut on hcg 500iu 3x/wk. He suggested, of all things, Ritalin for the bouts of depression and fatigue. I've been trying 1/2 the recommended dose for the last 2 days and do notice a difference for the better. Whether it's the hcg working, the Ritalin, a combination or something totally different I cannot say.

As for the recommendations, they are as I suspected not cheap.

In addition to suggesting I learn to deal with stress, he's recommending the following, none of which I know a damned thing about:

Adrecor (for the adrenals??)
Serene Plus (5-HTP precursor)
EndoPlus (5-HTP prescursor)
Kavinace (supports GABA inhibitory neurotrans, etc)

This stuff is NOT cheap. Adrecor alone costs at least $50 for 180 pills per an on line place I quickly googled while on the phone with this guy--and they expect people to take from 1 to 3 capsules 2x daily. That alone could cost $50 min per month.

I need to spend some serious time researching this to see if it's on the level or new age BS. But for Dr S's recommendation I might have blown it off. Still-- if this can help fix the underlying issues....... Might be worth a $100-$200 gamble.

What is the collective take on all this?

engival

Awards
  • Established
thats the only thing, the stuff may or may not, its all about trial and error.

do u have an sexual dysunfunction?

if so notice any differences? thats my biggest symptom right now

also

DId shippen recommend that on the phone or did u setup another office appt?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm jut on hcg 500iu 3x/wk. He suggested, of all things, Ritalin for the bouts of depression and fatigue. I've been trying 1/2 the recommended dose for the last 2 days and do notice a difference for the better. Whether it's the hcg working, the Ritalin, a combination or something totally different I cannot say.

As for the recommendations, they are as I suspected not cheap.

In addition to suggesting I learn to deal with stress, he's recommending the following, none of which I know a damned thing about:

This stuff is NOT cheap. Adrecor alone costs at least $50 for 180 pills per an on line place I quickly googled while on the phone with this guy--and they expect people to take from 1 to 3 capsules 2x daily. That alone could cost $50 min per month.

I need to spend some serious time researching this to see if it's on the level or new age BS. But for Dr S's recommendation I might have blown it off. Still-- if this can help fix the underlying issues....... Might be worth a $100-$200 gamble.

What is the collective take on all this?
Life is not easy.
To live cost money.
We often spend money on junk.
If this is going to help you, at least you will get your money's worth.
You do not have to go thru this you know.
Yes it may not work, so it is a gamble.
============================================

This looks like interesting side of Dr Shippen's practice.
Or is it his associate dr Rosensweet.

Next time you see him, possibly you can ask what would he do for the folks here with low cholesterol, how would he raise it?
=========================================================
Dr Marianco is heavy into this stuf
Buy NeuroScience AdreCor
NeuroScience AdreCor
Are you feeling alot of stress? Do you have trouble relaxing and loosening up? Then AdreCor may be helpful for you. AdreCor has been developed by NeuroScience Corp., based on the latest cutting-edge research on nutritional depression support. Each product is tailored for specific nuerotransmitter deficiencies. AdreCor supports adrenal function, including the production of the adrenal neurotransmitters epinephrine and norepinephrine, with a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and nutrients. AdreCor does not contain any amino acids that support the inhibitory neurotransmitter system.
==========================================================
Serene Plus :: Neurotransmitter Support :: Products L-R :: Forrest Health Online
SerenePlus
Serene Plus strongly supports inhibitory neurotransmission through a combination of amino acids and vitamin and mineral cofactors. 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is included to support the production of serotonin. The amino acid theanine has been widely studied for its ability to produce a calming effect and prevent over-stimulation.

The inhibitory nature of Serene Plus works to counteract the effects of excessive excitatory neurotransmitter levels that can lead to anxiousness
===========================================================
https://www.neurorelief.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=100&Itemid=47
EndoPlus is a sublingual liquid containing 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and Suntheanine® (L-theanine) in an advanced liposomal formula that allows for rapid absorption when a calming or relaxing effect is needed. Theanine has been widely studied for its ability to produce a calming effect and prevent excess stimulation. Theanine promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness without drowsiness or loss of focus. It is postulated that theanine’s calming effects are due to blocking glutamate activity, thereby dampening excessive excitatory neurotransmission. 5-HTP is included to support the production of serotonin.
=============================================================
Kavinace :: Neurotransmitter Support :: Products L-R :: Forrest Health Online
Kavinace contains Phenibut and Taurine to help support inhibitory neurotransmitters. Taurine functions as an inhibitory amino acid, acts as a GABA agonist, may increase GABA synthesis, prevent GABA breakdown and block GABA reuptake. All of these effects enhance GABA function. Phenibut is a GABA derivative that agonizes GABA receptors and easily crosses the blood-brain barrier.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Life is not easy.
To live cost money.
We often spend money on junk.
If this is going to help you, at least you will get your money's worth.
You do not have to go thru this you know.
Yes it may not work, so it is a gamble.
============================================

This looks like interesting side of Dr Shippen's practice.
Or is it his associate dr Rosensweet.

Next time you see him, possibly you can ask what would he do for the folks here with low cholesterol, how would he raise it?
Dr Marianco is heavy into this stuf
I agree. It may be well worth it, but this is new to me, hence my questions. If this didn't have Dr S's imprimatur I'd be rather skeptical. The man has earned trust, so I will go with it.

As far as I can tell, it is merely an association or referral based concept. If I had to guess, Dr S has realized the importance of these issues and has brought in someone else with more time and, perhaps, more experience. Maybe this is Dr S's way of bringing in Mariano's perspective.

This said, if I am to try it I should look for favorable prices. I may order from the Dr., but I want to do some due diligence first and look around. A quick Google search revealed a variety of prices. I'm old enough to know that there's alot of money to be made off of often desperate people. I just need to make sure that I get the best value for my time and money. What is cheapest isn't always best. That's why I pay Dr S out of pocket.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Dr S gave me the kit and referred me. Is this like what Mariano does?

thats the only thing, the stuff may or may not, its all about trial and error.

do u have an sexual dysunfunction?

if so notice any differences? thats my biggest symptom right now

also

DId shippen recommend that on the phone or did u setup another office appt?

Right now I've got many of the Low T symptoms, including intermittent erectile issues.

If this can help fix the equation I'm all for it. Is this like what Mariano does? I'd love to hear from guys who have dealt with him.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
This said, if I am to try it I should look for favorable prices.
I am disapointed, searched LEF.org and came empty.

AdreCor has been developed by NeuroScience Corp.,
you be better off buying frome them.
With the other products you may have some more choices.

Post us informed on your progress.
This stuff is new and experimental, allow doctor to try few times different approaches.
$200 or $300 per month until he finds what makes you tick, is worth the try in my book.

======================================
I suggest you contact with HeadDoc on the other board, IIRC he may be familiar with the stuff you are going thru.
------------http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/555608-post8.html

truestrength

Awards
I had a similar test done which showed I had low dopamine, serotonin, glutathione and over all poor amino acid assimilation. I'm currently taking a 20 amino blend, NAC, theanine, tryptophan and tyrosine. Two things I have noticed most are better sleep and far less depression. You can read more about this often over looked therapy here:

Neurotransmitter Repletion

Neurotransmitter Depletion

amino acid power --> About Amino Acids

Amazon.com: The Healing Nutrients Within: Facts, Findings, and New Research on Amino Acids: Books: Eric R. Braverman,Carl C. Pfeiffer,Kenneth Blum,Richard Smayda

coz

Awards
Dr M had me do a similar test. All my neurotransmitters were very low & he said its due to the severity of Adrenal Fatigue and hypothyroid. He didn't recommend me any amino acid precursers etc, as he said its not that I don't have the amino's to make the neurotransmitters, but that I'm not making them due to the Adrenal Fatigue/Hypo.

He also told me 5HTP is not worth taking as it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. Although it may be ok if you are only using it for sleep.

Headdoc

Headdoc

Awards
go over to neuroassist.com

This doc has worked out the equations and is now doing neurotransmitter research in collaboration with the University of Minnesota Medical School. He also has his own lab for doing the urine analyses.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting- A poster above says that Dr M claims the exact opposite.

This doc has worked out the equations and is now doing neurotransmitter research in collaboration with the University of Minnesota Medical School. He also has his own lab for doing the urine analyses.
This is where things get interesting. How do we seperate the truth from the BS?

Headdoc

Headdoc

Awards
This is where things get interesting. How do we seperate the truth from the BS?

you are of course right. I took Dr. Marty Hintz' course and then did the supplements for 3-4 months. I also did the UA'a. It took me longer than expected to get to his PHASE 3 LEVEL. I think this may have been due to my HRT. I did experience some appetite suppression--which is all that I was looking for. Now I wish I had access to an NMD here in Phoenix that was likewize trained and would work with some of my patients who are depressed or have ADHD. Till that happens, I observed what I wanted to observe and am stopping the aminos. The only medical professional here in town was doing Marty's Phase Three for Heroin detox-- successfully. Unfortunately, this guy is headed for retirment.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Thank you for the link.

Any comments on anyman's
Neuro Science "Neurotransmitter workup"
posted in post #1
and then post #5
quote:
"he's recommending the following,

Headdoc

Headdoc

Awards
I'd like to add that I consulted with Marianco (Dr. Romeo Mariano) about Dr. Hinz' work. He was aware of it and didn't think much of it. I took the course anyway---I really would like to find alternatives to conventional psychotropics. The aminos, especially when couterbalanced with l-cysteine to correct homocycteine levels potentially engenered by the serotonin and catacholamine precursors, kept the regime free of noticeable and measurable side effects. With the psychotropics, there are side effects all over the place. I still send by patients out for them as I see medically indicated.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
While I trust Dr S and think the neuro trans issues matter,my gut is telling me more.

Why? Easy. When the testing company "conveniently" has a line of supplements available--and at no small cost-- my radar goes up.

Yes, my results show low serotonin and I feel it, but what came first, low T or low serotonin? What about adrenal/thyroid issues?

I may well try this, but need to hear from Dr S and others here with personal knowledge and experience.

truestrength

Awards
Why? Easy. When the testing company "conveniently" has a line of supplements available--and at no small cost-- my radar goes up.

Yes, my results show low serotonin and I feel it, but what came first, low T or low serotonin? What about adrenal/thyroid issues?

I may well try this, but need to hear from Dr S and others here with personal knowledge and experience.
Yes, you're right, it is a chicken or egg thing. I've also tested low with regards to adrenal function, but did it cause neurotransmitter depletion or was it the other way around?

I do know that adrenal insufficiency does cause digestion problems and that potentially can lead to poor assimilation of nutrients (mainly protein into amino acids) which become the building blocks for neurotransmitters. It can also be said that many hormones are intimately dependent upon amino acids for their creation and utilization by the body.

So I say why not address both simultaneously? It only makes sense that if there is a deficiency in the body, replacing the nutrients that are depleted will return the body and mind to optimal functioning. By the way, I looked at the company's product line and there is nothing in the ingredients that can't be purchased else where for far less. You can even find online sites that sell amino acids in bulk so you can make your own mixture according to your lab results.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
while im not adverse to trying different approaches....why are you so hung up on THESE PRODUCTS...just because they recommend them?

The adrenocor seems like trash to me. most of the vitamin support is minimal....and the vit b12 is not even methylcobalamin (sp?). that makes me a little suspicious.

rhodiola and l-tyrosine are good.. but why pay bank when you can get them somewhere else? and just get a QUALITY b-vite, which anyone with thryoid/adrenal issues should take anyways.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I'm hung up on them.

while im not adverse to trying different approaches....why are you so hung up on THESE PRODUCTS...just because they recommend them?

The adrenocor seems like trash to me. most of the vitamin support is minimal....and the vit b12 is not even methylcobalamin (sp?). that makes me a little suspicious.

rhodiola and l-tyrosine are good.. but why pay bank when you can get them somewhere else? and just get a QUALITY b-vite, which anyone with thryoid/adrenal issues should take anyways.
Just the opposite. I don't know anything about them, what they do/represent, what side effects may be and what, if any, alternatives there may be. I know squat, which is why I'm putting this issue out here.

engival

Awards
  • Established
personally im going todo anything and everything dr. Shippen tell me todo.

a reason im going to him.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
I generally agree, but with a caveat--

personally im going todo anything and everything dr. Shippen tell me todo.

a reason im going to him.
I like to understand what is going on and be a part of the decision making process. My trust and faith in him does not, nor should it, preclude due diligence on my part.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I like to understand what is going on and be a part of the decision making process. My trust and faith in him does not, nor should it, preclude due diligence on my part.
It is definitely good to be cautious and informed.
Make sure that at one point you take action.
The other end of spectrum is analysis paralysis.
You do not want that either.

You can't get much better than dr Shippen plus his references.
It is a cutting edge, I doubt he himself is 100% sure of his own decissions.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
A most insightful comment. Applies to much of what we are doing and experiencing

You can't get much better than dr Shippen plus his references.
It is a cutting edge, I doubt he himself is 100% sure of his own decissions.
Couldn't agree more. I trust him, but with the huge volume of info out there it pays to be informed. He is supposedly open to discussing matters and will consider a suggestion, etc if backed up. This is quite different from second guessing him, which I decline to do.

Alpha Mind

Awards
Hmmm.

This is a really old thread...

I went to see a naturopathic doc, who got me started on AdreCor, Kavinace, and EndoPlus. This stuff is not exactly cheap, either. I was wondering what kind of results you've gotten and if you tested again..

Kavinace is definitely helping me sleep, but I haven't really noticed anything difference from the other stuff. I've been taking it for a few months..

It's also worth noting that I'm buying these online now, since the naturopathic doctor wants to charge me up the rear for these supplements. Ordering it from here: http://www.clinicvitamins.com/kavinace. The doc that runs the place is a smart guy and hooks me up with a small discount off retail, but doesn't really do free consultations without me taking the test from him, again.

Anyway, if anyone happens to read this, please let me know what kind of results you got from the AdreCor and EndoPlus, if any, and how long it took before you realized the benefits you were getting from these neuroscience products. Oh, and also if you were taking anything else.

Thanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.

This is a really old thread...

I went to see a naturopathic doc, who got me started on AdreCor, Kavinace, and EndoPlus. This stuff is not exactly cheap, either. I was wondering what kind of results you've gotten and if you tested again..

Kavinace is definitely helping me sleep, but I haven't really noticed anything difference from the other stuff. I've been taking it for a few months..

It's also worth noting that I'm buying these online now, since the naturopathic doctor wants to charge me up the rear for these supplements. Ordering it from here: http://www.clinicvitamins.com/kavinace. The doc that runs the place is a smart guy and hooks me up with a small discount off retail, but doesn't really do free consultations without me taking the test from him, again.

Anyway, if anyone happens to read this, please let me know what kind of results you got from the AdreCor and EndoPlus, if any, and how long it took before you realized the benefits you were getting from these neuroscience products. Oh, and also if you were taking anything else.

Thanks.
I am an NEI practioner, and I can say I have worked with DAN drs and these evaluation have changed lives of many autistic children and many other cases as well. i use these testing in evaluation of insomina and other neurological disorders with great success. Their products are expensive. The nice part is this company is backed by clinical research with several published studies in journals. It has also been accepted by more main stream Drs as a better diagnostic tool to help regulate medicine for depression or in my case to help people get off them along with the help of their dr. I am now using neuroscience with soldiers with PTSD and it has been working quite well along with biofeed back therapy from another Dr. One needs to be careful to make sure practiciners are not cashing in on their clients because there are alot of them who are. I really use the testing as a diagnostic tool to potentially explain issues the person may be having. I do use their products, but very selective by once which I do because I do not want to come off as pushing supplements down peoples throat. I only suggest what has medical validation and relevence to the indivdual's case and symptoms. I am actually in the process of improving their GI recovery program. I am creating a markers by which progressed can actually be measured by symptoms and changes in actual results.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what kind of doc do you see to get these test done? i wonder who would be good in Ohio

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
what kind of doc do you see to get these test done? i wonder who would be good in Ohio
With insurance it very affordable (depending on the plan) . I have a lot of medicare people I do testing for who get testing 100% covered. It find a lot of imbalances which have been hidden. Nice part is now major big universites even Harvard are starting to accept these forms of testing. The key is knowing how to interpret these things. Some of them can be head bangers especially when you have 5-6 different types of psychic meds, Gi issues, then cytokins imbalances involved at one time. I enjoy the challenge as sure as other practioners do.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With insurance it very affordable (depending on the plan) . I have a lot of medicare people I do testing for who get testing 100% covered. It find a lot of imbalances which have been hidden. Nice part is now major big universites even Harvard are starting to accept these forms of testing. The key is knowing how to interpret these things. Some of them can be head bangers especially when you have 5-6 different types of psychic meds, Gi issues, then cytokins imbalances involved at one time. I enjoy the challenge as sure as other practioners do.
hmmmm i wonder if the cleveland clinc would do this..im goning to have to check it out

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established