Anyone know a good non-stim nootropic formula?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW I take Focus XT and the ingredients in it daily most of the year. I'll take short breaks every so often, but I find a lot of these things add some good long term benefits.

Combining with some good adaptogens (using this very broadly) like Ash, Rhodiola, Bacopa, various Mushrooms, etc. I find to be a very helpful mind and body boosting strategy. Keeps me sharp and performing well both physically and mentally. Then I just cycle in various stimulants as needed over the year.
I use Focus XT daily myself and use Stress and Anxiety Support daily (which has Sensoril Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, and Bacopa in it) so that covers the main adaptogens you mentioned. I want to start trying more mushrooms myself.

We have a lot of cool flavors of the regular version of Focus XT but for the longest time we've only had one caffeine free flavor (Fruit Punch) and we're finally going to be releasing a new caffeine free flavor coming up soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New CF flavor? 😭

I can't wait.
I want to do this one that I just approved the flavor sample on and then at least one more. I'm just not sure what I want that one to be; so I'm open to any suggestions :)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to do this one that I just approved the flavor sample on and then at least one more. I'm just not sure what I want that one to be; so I'm open to any suggestions :)
maybe something without sucralose

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
maybe something without sucralose
I thought about trying to do a flavor or two like that but I'd probably start with one on the regular version first to see how well it sells. Most people don't mind Sucralose, its in pretty much all the pre's, nootropic drinks, etc.

I try to take everyone's preferences into account though.