Anyone have any good experiences with methyl dx3 or M-Drol?

Flexo

Awards
I tried searching for some old threads but I couldn't find any. I've been thinking about buying some Superdrol clones but I keep finding mixed opinions about which is better. I've cycled the real Superdrol before, and it worked very well for me, and I'm about to do a short 2 week cycle of Superdrol in a few weeks. As far as clones go, from what I've seen it comes down to methyl dx3 and M-Drol. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I'm on mdrol right now and lovin it. I've used the original Superdrol in the past and I must say that mdrol has been just as good for me. As a matter of fact, I've noticed less sides with mdrol than I did on the original. Just a good clean and energized feeling and a general hunger for food and for the gym. Strength is up, size is up. No complaints about mdrol from me. I like it.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I've Used, Methyl DX3. It is a fine product (you will be pleased)

My buddy has done the original Superdrol and M-drol, he believes they are no different. M-drol can be found much cheaper than methyl dx3. I bought a few bottles just in case.

You just have to use the search function here to see both products are thought of highly

richirich_99

Awards
I ran a short 3 week cycle of methly dx3 cuz i got a bottle free from a friend. Like the stuff alot....but im still a big PP fan over SD...but i've heard a lot of good things about both dx3 and mdrol.