Anyone had good experience with PRAMIPEXOLE HYDROCHLORIDE?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this is in the correct forum, but this looked like the most relevant.

Is this a good option for Keeping prolactin at bay? How does it compare to Caber?

Has anyone here used it?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Caber was 2nd line and Prami was 3rd line, but that's in treatment of Parkinsons. Would have to hit up a pharmacist on this one. MrBigPR might be your man. I haven't heard it used very much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prepare to have extreme hornyness and to sleep not a wink!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I think Caber was 2nd line and Prami was 3rd line, but that's in treatment of Parkinsons. Would have to hit up a pharmacist on this one. MrBigPR might be your man. I haven't heard it used very much.
Thanks for the advice, I will hit him up about it.
Prepare to have extreme hornyness and to sleep not a wink!!
Well I wouldn't mind the extreme hornyness, but I don't think I'm prepared for the lack of sleep. The reason I'm asking this is for a Tren LV cycle next fall. I am sensitive to progestins(my experience with Max LMG). I don't have the cycle set in stone but I was really looking for a cheaper alternative to Caber. I don't know how well P5P and L Dopa will cut it..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice, I will hit him up about it.

Well I wouldn't mind the extreme hornyness, but I don't think I'm prepared for the lack of sleep. The reason I'm asking this is for a Tren LV cycle next fall. I am sensitive to progestins(my experience with Max LMG). I don't have the cycle set in stone but I was really looking for a cheaper alternative to Caber. I don't know how well P5P and L Dopa will cut it..

Yea the extreme horyness definitely isnt bad, but i swear to you i couldnt sleep more then 2 hrs at a time, i can go on no sleep but this was bad.. Id grab some P5P and some L dopa, i think ull be good with those to be honest.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found myself to be sensitive to progestin activity as well and I used some combination of vitex, P5P, B6, and letro and it hardly made a dent in the prolactin gyno. The stuff was like, invincible. I have never used prami but IMO based on what i've read from other people using it, it's worth picking up. The lack of sex drive didn't bother me nearly so much as the burning gyno flareup. It seemed different than the gyno I get from estrogen... much meaner and worse.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
I just got some prami, but I haven't used it yet. Everything I read about it on the various forums made it sound a lot better than caber. I have naturally high progesterone and get gyno flareups once in a while (never used an AS/PH). I just had a flareup recently. Now I'm waiting on my blood results to be sure before taking prami.

@unrealmachine Yeah, PRG gyno is pretty crazy. Feels like someone's trying to dig behind your nip with a sharp knife...at least that's how it is for me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With estro gyno i get nip sensitivity and some puffiness. With prolactin gyno I get much worse puffiness/inflammation and instead of simple sensitivity I get a kind of burning painful sensation.

Also interesting to note is estro gyno seems to affect my left nip more, and prolactin gyno affects my right nip more. Weird huh.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
With estro gyno i get nip sensitivity and some puffiness. With prolactin gyno I get much worse puffiness/inflammation and instead of simple sensitivity I get a kind of burning painful sensation.

Also interesting to note is estro gyno seems to affect my left nip more, and prolactin gyno affects my right nip more. Weird huh.
^This is the exact feeling I got @ 75mg Max LMG, Mostly in my left nip :lol:
Thanks for the advice guys. I don't plan on running Tren till next Fall and I may go with Prami to have on hand, but will probably use P5P and L Dopa from the beginning :sgrin:

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Funny you mention that. It's my right nip that has the problem. Weird...

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
Been on prami/letro for 4 days, Prami HCL is killing my sleep, woke up at 4am and couldn't return to sleep, played some MOH MW2 instead. Super horny, my wife is suspicious....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on prami/letro for 4 days, Prami HCL is killing my sleep, woke up at 4am and couldn't return to sleep, played some MOH MW2 instead. Super horny, my wife is suspicious....

Hahaha i know the feeling, outside of the fact i have no wife. But i had the same problems. :lol:

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
LOL :laugh:

Wow, the sleeping problem has me worried now. I don't do well on anything less than 6 hours.

I'm horny enough without prami...my poor wife:tongue2: So if I go on prami, God help us all!