Anyone experiencing headache with sarms?

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
I’m stacking LGD, Ostarine and mk677 and I’m experiencing some bad headache in the morning. Anyone else have this side effects and did it go away?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was on this stack for nearly 4 weeks....no issues other than weirdly my VO2 threshold - Max HR DROPPED FROM 176-178 BPM to 168-170 which was nuts as i thought these were supposed to INCREASE stamina/endurance.

Within 3 days of discontinuing put on my heartrate monitor again and im back to 176-178 and am performing better stamina/endurance wise??

Maybe they effect oxygen in red blood cell levels? Other than that it was good stuff but i need the fitness levels.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From reading various articles, forums - user reports. Its also being used in the Triathlon world more and more:

Clearly had opposite effect with me.
I guess they could help muscular endurance. Some gear can help cardio endurance due to increased red blood cells, but most generally make people get winded more easily.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess they could help muscular endurance. Some gear can help cardio endurance due to increased red blood cells, but most generally make people get winded more easily.
I think thats definately what happened with me. Felt stronger, muscles felt harder but cardio suffered.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ for example greatly increases red blood cells, but massively effects my cardio in a negative way. I find this the same for most gear.

DS3317

Awards
How’s your blood pressure? Mk 677 can cause massive water retention.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Due to the negative cardio effects and the shitty reduction in my maximum heart rate when i was on Ostarine i have decided to not bother with Sarms. You might as well source some PH's as sides will be pretty much the same but the gains obviously better. The only one i would take is Cardarine....IF and when more research about long term effects finally comes out.

DS3317

Awards
Due to the negative cardio effects and the shitty reduction in my maximum heart rate when i was on Ostarine i have decided to not bother with Sarms. You might as well source some PH's as sides will be pretty much the same but the gains obviously better. The only one i would take is Cardarine....IF and when more research about long term effects finally comes out.
Sounds like you had fake ostarine. I’ve never had a negative reaction from sarms except s4 with the temporary vision problems.
You think phs are a safer better option? Hell might as well tell him to waste money on test boosters.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like you had fake ostarine. I’ve never had a negative reaction from sarms except s4 with the temporary vision problems.
You think phs are a safer better option? Hell might as well tell him to waste money on test boosters.
Nah it wasnt fake and others have reported similar effects. I just value my cardio levels. Even M1-T didnt reduce my max heart rate. Im not saying PH's are safer..your putting words in my mouth, im saying you might as well have better gains and sides than minimal gains and sides.

DS3317

Awards
Nah it wasnt fake and others have reported similar effects. I just value my cardio levels. Even M1-T didnt reduce my max heart rate. Im not saying PH's are safer..your putting words in my mouth, im saying you might as well have better gains and sides than minimal gains and sides.
Maybe I’m just a good responder to sarms I get great gains from them with no sides and never gotten anything from phs.
I can’t handle any methylated compounds orally, sucks because I had always wanted try m1t.
I misread what you typed, went back and reread it. Misunderstanding on my end

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m stacking LGD, Ostarine and mk677 and I’m experiencing some bad headache in the morning. Anyone else have this side effects and did it go away?

How much LGD are you running?

I work for a company that sells SARMs/PHs - I wouldn't say it's a common side-effect, but I've definitely had more than one person complain of bad headaches from Medfit-RX's KONG which is a SARM stack. My best guess is that it's the LGD or the combination of the two. I've never had anyone complain of headaches from running Ostarine or RAD-140 individually.

Out of those 3 - the most common SARMs - LGD is definitely the "harshest". It can take a decent hit on your cholesterol and blood pressure.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much LGD are you running?

I work for a company that sells SARMs/PHs - I wouldn't say it's a common side-effect, but I've definitely had more than one person complain of bad headaches from Medfit-RX's KONG which is a SARM stack. My best guess is that it's the LGD or the combination of the two. I've never had anyone complain of headaches from running Ostarine or RAD-140 individually.

Out of those 3 - the most common SARMs - LGD is definitely the "harshest". It can take a decent hit on your cholesterol and blood pressure.
Interesting I took Osta and MK677 and felt great.

Been taking Lgd 5mg/MK677 for 2 days and feel like crap, foggy head, lethargic as hell and even considering scrapping it and doing Halodrol or even 1/4 andro run.