Anyone else feeling sore after SledgeTest

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
The next day the area where I inj is pretty damn sore.. This never happened with the 1-test cyp..?? Any one else getting sore?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
My 1T-cyp injections friggin kill, well at least the one I do into my delts. They stay swollen for a couple days. Never tried sledge test, I would think it would be a lot less paingful than the 1T-cyp just due to the irratative nature of 1T.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Did you by any chance inject too many CC's into one spot ? I did get a little sore from DS 1-Test Cyp and 4-AD Cyp, but it was not bad enough to screw up my training.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump on this question.

I have a friend running Sledge Test and every single inject he says causes major soreness no matter the location.

One of his quads swelled up pretty big and got red and hot. It has since subsided.

I never thought Sledge Test was supposed to cause this sort of soreness. Could it be his injection procedure?

Coolkat

Awards
Yeah, this was my question for today also. I have a 50 ml bottle of Sledge's 1-test Cyp. How painful for injects into upper quad??? Should I heat the syringe under hot water too??

Has anyone actually gotten an abcess??

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this was my question for today also. I have a 50 ml bottle of Sledge's 1-test Cyp. How painful for injects into upper quad??? Should I heat the syringe under hot water too??

Has anyone actually gotten an abcess??
Actually I'm talking about SledgeTest which is 4AD Cyp/4AD Prop and 4OHT Cyp.

The 1-test cyp has definitely been painful for many. Heating the bottle or the syringe is a definite must and you should try to mix it with something like 4AD Cyp in the same syringe. At least that is the advice I see being given over and over.

anadrol75

Awards
Damn! Old fart, you simply amaze me every time I see that pic. I hope I'm in that shape in my 40's.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i had issues with sledge test.....i figured it was too many cc's at a time (2cc which is 450mg dose) and the prop pain. i stopped after two injects and got some test enanthate. i doubt ill ever use my ST again....well maybe....lol

i want to use my 1test cyp next cycle, but i hope it doesnt hurt too much.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i have used it before and it was good when fresh but the last cycle of it was painful/red/swollen no matter where i injected it...i dont know why except some batchs must have had to much ba or something because i used a second bottle that same cycle and it wasnt as bad as the first.

Coolkat

Awards
Thanks Waterlogged.

Did you heat the solution in the syringe before injecting ??

Also, how long did it take to hit your system and/or what's the half-life like ???

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Waterlogged.

Did you heat the solution in the syringe before injecting ??

Also, how long did it take to hit your system and/or what's the half-life like ???
well yes i did heat it and also refiltered and added more bb to it to no prevail , i just had to stick it out.also there are 3 esters in the sledge test a prop wich only has a halflife of about 4 days , the second is the cypionate ester wich has about a 10 day half life , and the third also has a approx. 10 day halflife........it depends on how many cycles you have done with the sledge test for how long it will be before it kicks like my first it was about a week,it varies[ i frontload]