Anyone add in kisspeptin to their TRT protocol?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a mixed bag, but mainly positive. Men that didn't respond well to HCG (me being one), report benefits for libido, energy, and mood but I just can't find a ton out there. It's cheap enough, but looking for any feedback from the group here.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a mixed bag, but mainly positive. Men that didn't respond well to HCG (me being one), report benefits for libido, energy, and mood but I just can't find a ton out there. It's cheap enough, but looking for any feedback from the group here.
I’ve been curious as well. Subbed for any feedback.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clearly it's not a well known or used adjunct, which is odd to me considering evidence showing how well it should work. I guess I may just give it a go since the sides appear to be minimal to none and the upside looks great.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to update, I have been using 150mcg eod for the last 3 weeks and have experienced nothing. I bought from a reputable peptide source that I've used in the past so that isn't much of a concern. I just simply have not noticed any benefit, not sure if it may take longer being on TRT so I am going to give it another 30 days and see what comes of it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to update, I have been using 150mcg eod for the last 3 weeks and have experienced nothing. I bought from a reputable peptide source that I've used in the past so that isn't much of a concern. I just simply have not noticed any benefit, not sure if it may take longer being on TRT so I am going to give it another 30 days and see what comes of it.
Subbed. I’m interested to see if you start experiencing anything positive

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. The way I understand how kisspeptin works is it that it starts the HPG axis. It supposedly causes a GNRH release. It's hard to find info about this.

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s actually pretty easy to find information about how it works, but not much feedback from people that have used it. Unfortunately, my experience isn’t living up to what I’ve read about it. Still nothing.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s actually pretty easy to find information about how it works, but not much feedback from people that have used it. Unfortunately, my experience isn’t living up to what I’ve read about it. Still nothing.
Libido hasn’t moved at all?