Anybody here play computer games online?

Dave@NU

Awards
Counter Strike: Source

I'm part of a new startup clan, check it out: Team 506

Server IP: 82.165.176.114:27075

Ventrillo for Team Speak

Ventrilio Address
vent2.ugt-servers.com

Ventrilio Port

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I used to be a StarCraft ADDICT. No time for games at the moment, although I miss them dearly...

BV

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
America's Army

Used to play Red Faction. Ran into a TON of cheating.

Played Quake 2 CTF back in the day.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just got back into gaming.

HL2 Deathmatch is what I'm playing online right now, AND IM GETTING SCHOOOOOLED. Jesus...i suck.

I figure I'll bust my balls in deathmatch for a while and then maybe play some Source.

Still gotta finish HL2 the game, f.e.a.r., and Deus Ex Invisible war this summer, too :p

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Counter Strike: Source

I'm part of a new startup clan, check it out: Team 506

Server IP: 82.165.176.114:27075

Ventrillo for Team Speak

Ventrilio Address
vent2.ugt-servers.com

Ventrilio Port
You'll have to school me sometime... I need some help these days :p haha. played a few hours and finished dead-last everytime I play an FPS.

Dave@NU

Awards
kwyckemynd00, If you play come to the server. We are laid back as hell. You'll be good target practice :numbered:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dark ages of camelot then World of Warcraft and several others. FPS America's Army, Unreal Tournement, and a few others.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just got back into gaming.

HL2 Deathmatch is what I'm playing online right now, AND IM GETTING SCHOOOOOLED. Jesus...i suck.

I figure I'll bust my balls in deathmatch for a while and then maybe play some Source.

Still gotta finish HL2 the game, f.e.a.r., and Deus Ex Invisible war this summer, too :p
HL2 was amazing (main game and graphics) but ending was dissapointing, Fear is good and ending was sorda weird but still fun,

battlefield, counter-strike (1.5- now) are the two I played. I use to be addicted to cs but fell out. battlefield was short lived. none at the moment but waiting for one

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Used to play tons of CS and then on to Source. Way too much hackin. Figured if ya can't beat em ....

I used to hack the hell outta that game. :D

Soulrift

Board Supporter
Awards
just quit playing pro counter-strike (aka source blows) :D. addicted to World of warcraft now- anyone on azgalor :)?

Burner

Awards
How much does it cost to play world of war craft each month? I use to game a lot, and now that I just graduated college I think I’ll jeopardize the new job I just got by finding a good RPG to play online :type:

Irish480

Awards
I was sponsored for halo like a couple months ago and blew it big time.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dark ages of camelot then World of Warcraft and several others. FPS America's Army, Unreal Tournement, and a few others.
DAOC... my little bros played that for YEARS. My brother made some good money selling accounts and made some even better friends.

One of his DAOC buddies works for Itronix (Division of General Dynamics) and his dad is VP of Sales for Itronix. As a result my brother just got a free Gobook VR1 with 2GB DDR2, 128MB Dedicated video mem (not sure which chipset), 90GB HDD, GPS, Fingerprint scan, touchscreen, the works, and its semi-rugged (takes a beating). He in washington right now checking it out for a job offer they gave him. Lucky bastard... I'm working my ass off in school and he plays games and is potentially set. LOL.:gas:

Soulrift

Board Supporter
Awards
any got ip's to servers :p? come to azgalor ill hook you up :)

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Old school Counterstrike, and still loving it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
or aka I have every hack and cheat in the book memorized and downloaded :p

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! My 2.0Ghz with a gig of ram, is slow as hell.
Good comps are ridiculous man... I've got
1.0GB Corsair XMS
ATI Radeon x800 Pro
Athlon 64 3200+

and it was decent not long ago, now I can hardly run games like f.e.a.r. without turning down all the fun effects and settings :(

My bro has an awesome comp though...lucky bastard.
2.0GB Corsair XMS Pro
Athlon 64 3800+, socket 939
Geforce 7800GT, PCI-E
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
And his 24" widescreen LCD finishes it nicely.

Soulrift

Board Supporter
Awards
2.0GB Corsair XMS Pro
athlon X2 4200+ :D
BFG 7800gt OC
WD raptor

= whoring out your sponsor before you quit :p

anyone up for 1.6?

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
I've never had good luck with AMD processors, are they better now?

Good comps are ridiculous man... I've got
1.0GB Corsair XMS
ATI Radeon x800 Pro
Athlon 64 3200+

and it was decent not long ago, now I can hardly run games like f.e.a.r. without turning down all the fun effects and settings :(

My bro has an awesome comp though...lucky bastard.
2.0GB Corsair XMS Pro
Athlon 64 3800+, socket 939
Geforce 7800GT, PCI-E
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
And his 24" widescreen LCD finishes it nicely.

Mason

Awards
I demand you guys go buy SC and we play some games..or hundreds.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I had an AMD melt down on me and never bought one again (of course that was 9-10 years ago). Perhaps I should set my prejudice aside.

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
I know what you mean, one sour experience and I'm just gun shy of AMD's too.

I had an AMD melt down on me and never bought one again (of course that was 9-10 years ago). Perhaps I should set my prejudice aside.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
just quit playing pro counter-strike (aka source blows) :D. addicted to World of warcraft now- anyone on azgalor :)?
I used to play a lvl 60 Alliance Druid on Azgalor. Haven't played in over a year though...

Soulrift

Board Supporter
Awards
start playing again :p my friends started before I did and somehow landed themselves in the top guild = i got sucked in. its nice to get to see ALL the content in wow that only they can access. renew and we can pvp it up or something :p

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Lol bro - they've come a LONG way. AMD's been leading the pack in performance for almost 4-years now. That's about to change with the Intel's new Conroe chip.

But...AMD will be slashing prices on all their products come July 24th, in order to compete with the new 65nm core technology:

Bodybuilding Forum-Supplement Reviews, Nutritional Supplements-AnabolicMinds

And next year, they're coming out with a new chip that supposed to smoke everybody, so stay tuned:)

Im gettin' me an X2 next month, that's Ill I have to say!:D

BV

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
oh man its a beast. the raptor + the dual core = I can run 3-4 games windowed with no lag so i can cycle between war3tft, wow, and cs :D
Jesus...if u get an extra on from those sponsors of yours, lemme know :study:

:bb2:

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
haha wow nice guess
Do you know Dain and Gnibble?

I was in the Green Mountain Militia with them, and almost followed them into Brethren too when our fellowship split. But I just couldn't afford the time committment. Some of those raids took quite a lot of hours...needed to get my life back, lol.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I used to play rouge spear and ravenshield 24-7!!!!

Burner

Awards
Lol bro - they've come a LONG way. AMD's been leading the pack in performance for almost 4-years now.

Exactly, they have come a long way. I remember when I started working at a PC shop when I was 14 (Nerd...yes) and the amd chips would constantly burn up. I told customers to stay away from them at all cost. Things eventually changed and I run amd processors exclusively in all my systems as well as my friends/families systems I build. They do run a little hotter than the intel chips, just get a good heat sink and your set.