Any Reviews on Iconic Formulations Alpha Four?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has taken this and what they thought of it. I have never taken a 4 andro product. There are a few threads but they seem a couple months old when it first came out.

Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@thebigt has and might still be on it. Great stuff based on the two main ingredients. I love topical 4-andro solo and this is a step up.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@thebigt has and might still be on it. Great stuff based on the two main ingredients. I love topical 4-andro solo and this is a step up.
Yeah it seems legit. I was not sure if anyone has tried it (preferably not on TRT as neither am I). That’s nothing against people who are AT ALL, I just feel how someone reacts to a PH who does not have to worry about **** down virus someone who does can be drastically different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just finished up my 2nd bottle...started on dermacrine/sustain alpha this morning...i love A4 and will be using again after some time off!!!

adding in the androsterone definately makes this a step up...top notch!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it seems legit. I was not sure if anyone has tried it (preferably not on TRT as neither am I). That’s nothing against people who are AT ALL, I just feel how someone reacts to a PH who does not have to worry about **** down virus someone who does can be drastically different.
if you go to iconicformulations.com and go to alpha four at the bottom are a few reviews....trust me they are all from verified purchasers of the products in the reviews there...buying the product is the only way you can review it.

hope this helps!!!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if you go to iconicformulations.com and go to alpha four at the bottom are a few reviews....trust me they are all from verified purchasers of the products in the reviews there...buying the product is the only way you can review it.

hope this helps!!!
Yeah I read those haha. Already on that. I’m looking for something that won’t tank my libido. And I’ve read 4 andro tends not to do that like the other Andros?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I read those haha. Already on that. I’m looking for something that won’t tank my libido. And I’ve read 4 andro tends not to do that like the other Andros?
dude...i guaranandamntee you alpha four will NOT tank libido, lol....i have tried ALL of the andro's and alpha four is best for libido. the only andro that even has the possibility of tanking libido is 1-andro.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
dude...i guaranandamntee you alpha four will NOT tank libido, lol....i have tried ALL of the andro's and alpha four is best for libido. the only andro that even has the possibility of tanking libido is 1-andro.
Yeah 1 andro can do it. I also had bad results with epi andro and androsterone which led to my concern that it’s in alpha four. But neither was IF brand.

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant so I probably won’t take any of this until after hopefully she does.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 1 andro can do it. I also had bad results with epi andro and androsterone which led to my concern that it’s in alpha four. But neither was IF brand.

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant so I probably won’t take any of this until after hopefully she does.
good luck...will this be your 1st?

been many years ago but i still remember the 1st time my wife was pregnant-special time!!!