ANY PANITBALL PLAYERS HERE????

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
yeh I play - you play rec ball or touraments?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
i've got a couple of guns, and used to play a lot w/some friends out in the woods. Nothing serious though.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
thats how i started but I'm way to competitive to stay in the woods. The last two years I've played nationally on the NPPL and PSP circuits

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Kmac, you play that much around here? Any affiliation with NU?

I use to play a lot when I was younger back home at Skirmish USA. Great fields. I LOVE playing, and miss it a lot. I haven't bought a new gun in about 5 years though. I'm so tall, I make an easy target.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
no affiliation w/ NU - I'm playing in just New England this this year - too much travel playin the pro series.

last year i was in huntington beach, vegas, miami, chicago as well as all over new england. Tons of fun but too much time

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
no affiliation w/ NU - I'm playing in just New England this this year - too much travel playin the pro series.

last year i was in huntington beach, vegas, miami, chicago as well as all over new england. Tons of fun but too much time

I've been to skirmish once - crazy good recball fields!

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's cool. How many guns you have/what kind?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
just rec i got 32*impusle with a few upgrades and maxflo 68/4500 tank!!! im to dam poor to play in pspl!!!!

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
oh god too many. I've owned ~11 guns. everything from spyders to cockers to mags to intimadators

right now I have a toxic matrix and a nuaghty dogs imtimadator