Any interest in a half-assed log/diary for bikini show prep?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow!! You’re looking great....and the heels are a nice touch!! Your hard work is paying or still!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting very lean! I can only imagine how difficult the remote working would be!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting very lean! I can only imagine how difficult the remote working would be!
Thank you! 90% of my job is documents that require original signatures so they just pile up until I get back in and try to get through them all in 5 days.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you! 90% of my job is documents that require original signatures so they just pile up until I get back in and try to get through them all in 5 days.
Wow! That’s rough! I’m sure it’s very hard pinning those people down to sign everything too!

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see major changes and you have leaned out considerably . great work and keep it up. Waist is looking trimmed, looking dry and the width is there. Try to keep the stress down . I know a lot has occurred and your life does seem stressful right now but find ways to deal with it as best as possible.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a high day yesterday and the scale is up a pound. I know I didn’t gain real fat but it’s still a mind fuk 🤣

More posing practice today. I’m definitely not as fluid in heels as I used to be when I wore them to work all the time. I need all the practice I can get.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking Very Lean !!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_6327.JPG

Somehow down 1.2 pounds overnight so I feel like I’m finally within striking range of stage weight.

Forgot to mention I started 12.5m/day of Osta last week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leggs are coming in nice !

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Metabolism is kicked up ! You’re definitely looking ready for battle! Do you think you’ll gain some muscle weight , or glycogen with ostarine once the weeks go by or does it do the opposite with your body? Seems like you get a metabolic effect if you lost another 1.2 pounds after starting it

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are a lot of sycophant's in this thread that want nothing more than to get into your pants.

You have a wonderful set of tits and great ass.

Looking at your latest pics and taking into account your labwork you do not look or appear to be healthy. Your muscle is wasting away and looks more like a starvation diet. Decent calves but you have the quads of a long distance runner or more succinctly a holocaust survivor.

Stop giving your money to whomever the asshole is that is coaching you. Start eating and back off the drugs. You are 50, on a starvation diet and taking male hormones. For what? A plastic trophy?

Reassess your goals and enjoy life. By all means train, do cardio and eat healthy. But, in my honest opinion you are not getting rewarded for the work you are putting in.

Just my opinion and believe it or not it's coming from a place of concern.

**To all you horny retards who keep encouraging her - She isn't going to give up the pussy to any of you so just STOP!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are a lot of sycophant's in this thread that want nothing more than to get into your pants.

Looking at your latest pics and taking into account your labwork you do not look or appear to be healthy. Your muscle is wasting away and looks more like a starvation diet. Decent calves but you have the quads of a long distance runner or more succinctly a holocaust survivor.

Stop giving your money to whomever the asshole is that is coaching you. Start eating and back off the drugs. You are 50, on a starvation diet and taking male hormones. For what? A plastic trophy?

Reassess your goals and enjoy life. By all means train, do cardio and eat healthy. But, in my honest opinion you are not getting rewarded for the work you are putting in.

**To all you horny retards who keep encouraging her - She isn't going to give up the pussy to any of you so just STOP!
Lol - I’m 50, unattractive and almost 100% asexual. I highly doubt anyone wants in my pants. But thanks.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Metabolism is kicked up ! You’re definitely looking ready for battle! Do you think you’ll gain some muscle weight , or glycogen with ostarine once the weeks go by or does it do the opposite with your body? Seems like you get a metabolic effect if you lost another 1.2 pounds after starting it
The osta really is going to help me keep from losing what little muscle I have. I’ve never seen any gain from either muscle or glycogen from it but with this prep, anything is possible.

And yes, I have a tattoo on my calf - the Marine Corp Marathon logo from my marathon-running days.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_6334.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG

4 weeks out. Had a high day yesterday so I’m up that pound that I lost . But at least I’ll have fuel for back day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing Good !

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m guessing the people you are chasing for the sigs are doctors?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worse - bankers LOL.

No - still with the same coach. He’s already got my money and I couldn’t afford an emergency prep from any of the top tier coaches.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worse - bankers LOL.

No - still with the same coach. He’s already got my money and I couldn’t afford an emergency prep from any of the top tier coaches.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week’s feedback is that my upper body isn’t leaning out enough. I’m supposed to pull one of my three leg days and replace with an upper body/abs day. Kinda don’t like that but it’s only for a few weeks and then I can switch back.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This week’s feedback is that my upper body isn’t leaning out enough. I’m supposed to pull one of my three leg days and replace with an upper body/abs day. Kinda don’t like that but it’s only for a few weeks and then I can switch back.
So how is training the upper body and reducing one leg day going to magically reduce fat from your upper body?
Your coach is absolutely clueless.....
The feedback and advice he gives you are downright beyond stupid.

You are eating 1100 calories, less than an infant eats who lies in bed all day and doesn't move. Modifying one workout isn't going to magically spot reduce your upper body

I am sure you know this
845B9DD4-DD29-42AB-B698-ADABA4C30DE1.jpeg

Last edited:
Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really excited about the new show format for this year. We are doing prejudging and awards back to back. No more waiting around for hours. And since the pros go early in the morning, I’m hoping to be done by noon.

Silver lining in the COVID cloud.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely made a lot of progress! Looking back at your first pics to now is quite the improvement. I have to agree with Bob (@TheSolution ) on the "spot reduction" though. I do think that a better coach could have gotten you here sooner and with less drain on your body but I totally get where you are coming from as well. Best of luck!! I hope you do great!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely made a lot of progress! Looking back at your first pics to now is quite the improvement. I have to agree with Bob (@TheSolution ) on the "spot reduction" though. I do think that a better coach could have gotten you here sooner and with less drain on your body but I totally get where you are coming from as well. Best of luck!! I hope you do great!
Thank you for the feedback! The change may do f-all but it’s nothing drastic so why not. Still working out six days a week but with a different split. I mean, I’m going to come in last anyway so it’s fine to experiment.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Positive Attitude Please !!
Ok - I’m positive I’m going to come in last lol. But seriously I’ve looked at a lot of other competitors who will be there and I’m just being realistic. But it’s fine - if I were that upset about it, I wouldn’t do it. I’m not top tier but I always give 100%. That’s all that matters to me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok - I’m positive I’m going to come in last lol. But seriously I’ve looked at a lot of other competitors who will be there and I’m just being realistic. But it’s fine - if I were that upset about it, I wouldn’t do it. I’m not top tier but I always give 100%. That’s all that matters to me.
I can't believe you will be last, but if you give it 100% you did your best! Next Prep Hire @The Solution

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck @Marcia and chin up, let's see some positive attitude to go with that hard work you've put in! We're all rooting for you!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow, this is what is called projection in the psychology world. You start out by saying she has great tits and ass but then say that it's every one else that's trying to get in her pants. Then, you seem to try to come to her defense (as if she needed any) like you're her knight in shining armor. I can see by your post count that you are new here so I'll let you in on a well known fact around here: We support each other in our struggles and accomplishments. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. I know it can be shocking to some that a guy can pay a lady a compliment and offer encouragement (or visa versa) without wanting to get in her/his pants, but that's how adults can and do act around here. 😉

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this is what is called projection in the psychology world. You start out by saying she has great tits and ass but then say that it's every one else that's trying to get in her pants. Then, you seem to try to come to her defense (as if she needed any) like you're her knight in shining armor. I can see by your post count that you are new here so I'll let you in on a well known fact around here: We support each other in our struggles and accomplishments. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. I know it can be shocking to some that a guy can pay a lady a compliment and offer encouragement (or visa versa) without wanting to get in her/his pants, but that's how adults can and do act around here. 😉
Lukey is that you?

Holy **** if it's not 2010 all over again. Been looking through a few posts here and there and people are talking about Sustain Alpha and Halo????

WTF?!

PS if this is the wrong Luke my bad. I used to frequent these boards back in the good ol days and remembered someone with a similar handle to yours LMAO

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've hit a nerve. Knight in shining armor? Pot, meet kettle. Go ahead moron. Keep on encouraging a 50 year old broad to starve herself, overtrain and take male hormones. She's said repeatedly that she is asexual/no sex drive. You are just spinning your wheels.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've hit a nerve. Knight in shining armor? Pot, meet kettle. Go ahead moron. Keep on encouraging a 50 year old broad to starve herself, overtrain and take male hormones. She's said repeatedly that she is asexual/no sex drive. You are just spinning your wheels.
Please move along !!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, this is what is called projection in the psychology world. You start out by saying she has great tits and ass but then say that it's every one else that's trying to get in her pants. Then, you seem to try to come to her defense (as if she needed any) like you're her knight in shining armor. I can see by your post count that you are new here so I'll let you in on a well known fact around here: We support each other in our struggles and accomplishments. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. I know it can be shocking to some that a guy can pay a lady a compliment and offer encouragement (or visa versa) without wanting to get in her/his pants, but that's how adults can and do act around here.
Thank you. Anyone is more than free to respectfully express their opinion here but I really need to keep any sexual comments or discussions out of it because it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and unsafe.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your lack of reading comprehension skills is astounding. I wasn't defending her at all. Because like I said she doesn't need it. As far as the using male hormones comment that's her choice. Welcome to the world of bodybuilding. It happens all the time. Now, if you have a problem with this, you're free to not follow along.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lukey is that you?

Holy **** if it's not 2010 all over again. Been looking through a few posts here and there and people are talking about Sustain Alpha and Halo????

WTF?!

PS if this is the wrong Luke my bad. I used to frequent these boards back in the good ol days and remembered someone with a similar handle to yours LMAO
Deezey!
"I'm looking for the man they call......VALDEZ!"

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really excited about the new show format for this year. We are doing prejudging and awards back to back. No more waiting around for hours. And since the pros go early in the morning, I’m hoping to be done by noon.

Silver lining in the COVID cloud.
Way to find the silver lining!!

I highly doubt that! You have definitely put in the work and under all of your circumstances is just incredible!! Stand tall and proud! You’re inspiring!

@lukehayd & @Spaniard good to see you both in here!! It’s been a crazy long time since I’ve seen you around Spaniard!