Any elite level athletes/ bodybuilders using Androsterone?

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was just curious as I'm looking for a slight boost in energy, mood, and apparent elevation in T4. I'm aware this compound has been around, and the literature is easily available. Just would like to ask the experts here on AM, and will continue to research Androsterone. Looking at the combo with Epi - Andro from PRE. I believe it is dosed 125 mg of each.

I am coming off my pct in a few weeks, was taking Torem @ 120 mg for the first two weeks. Just today I dropped it down to 60 mg and will run until the bottle is empty. Probably another 10 days. However just two weeks in @ 120 per day, and recovery is STELLAR. Big shout out to MA for such high grade products. Assuming PRE and MA are still board sponsors, BIG shout out to both! Granted I wasn't fully suppressed by avoiding ALL 19 - Nor's, and avoiding ALL orals. I feel like recovery happens much faster this way. Injectables only SUST/EPI/ SD.

However making so much gains and having to PCT is a bit more complex, than just going back to "cruising on test". I have tried it both ways, and at only 35 years old I decided to pct this time. Life and work changes have also been a major factor. BUT this time I want to keep all my gains/ strength. Still deciding exactly how to execute this. In the past, have had success with S4 in between cycles so I will be starting this in a few weeks. But what else? I just finished about six weeks of SR 9009 from MA, but I heard it needs to be cycled every six weeks. This brings me to Androsterone. I feel like this compound would stack nicely with the addition of Epi - Andro, and of course the S4. What do you guys think? Will I keep my gains and make even more?

Also how long should I wait until after pct is finished before I start proposed cycle? Keeping strength is the biggest factor here, as I'm working towards a 550 lb deadlift. Stats are 35 years old, 6 foot tall @ 210 lbs. If I had to guess 8 percent body fat. Benching 315 and just hit a 505 deadlift recently, no straps. The plan was to step on stage this year, and compete in classic physique. However again because of work and other priorities, this will have to wait. Figured I will just get as strong as possible, and maintain the muscle I have while hitting some PRs

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay did some research. Found out that Androsterone acts as a neurosteroid, as well as a backway door hormone to DHT. It also acts as a pheromone to some extent. Mild androgen with potency (1/7) to testosterone

It sounds like it would be great for something in between cycles. However I need to research more about it. As they (neurosteroids) potentially cross the blood brain barrier and have actions at the neurological level. This crossing of the blood brain barrier can potentially be a bad thing? I need to research more. But still wondering from the guys that have tried Androsterone

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now if you mean to say a lighter cycle between heavier cycles then I see where you're coming from. But don't discount the fact that you'll still need to PCT and factor in an appropriate amount of time off. Unless you're planning to go on a cruise. 🛳🏝

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Andros are suppressive. They should be used *as* cycles, not between them.
Well Androsterone shouldn't cause suppression at lower dose/ duration. There are different andro's as well. I would think 1 - Andro is and 19 - nor Andro being the worst, in terms of suppression. Androsterone is (1/7) the potency of test. Although its still an androgen and could cause suppression. Something to look out for as I have no experience with it.

How long should I wait until after pct, to start proposed mini cycle?
S4 and Epi - Andro/ Androsterone combo. Isatori test booster.

Was only planning to run these for 3 weeks as well. Then start another pct immediately after. Torem/ Ralox/ Exemestane (as needed)

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just to answer the initial question, no imo no elite level bodybuilders are using it - they are using far stronger compounds
My apologies just any elite level athletes in general! Apparently its structure is very similar to exemestane and it acts as AI.

I try avoiding the use of aromitase inhibitors in general. But always good to have them on hand during a cycle. I would rather use serms, as they don't tank my lipids and let estrogen keep positive effects. Serms are "on hand" as well.

Also lowering (or elevating) estrogen too much will lower your T3 production. I'm more interested in this compound for it's AI properties, but apparently it will increase T4 production as well. And your right. The pro's never cycle off, they just blast and cruise. I was blasting and cruising myself but decided to PCT after about a six month blast.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alight fellas it is better for me to bring out the good new results!! It’s almost topless season boys, let’s that body you want and desire!! We are here for anything we have ,⁩ to build cycles just for you, also ,⁩ to help build a custom diet for your body type!!! Let’s get these cycles going!!! If you need a form hit myself or,⁩ to get one!!! Lets get big or stay home a little guy!! You’re in this chat you better be wanting to get big!!!!

We our here to help people’s and our clients run their cycles correctly. We offer all cycle recommendation and we do provide all anabolic steroids products to must of our reliable clients so feel free to ask any questions and orders form out always ready and you can till order directly from our website it interested.

Hghsteroidcamp.com

WhatsApp number
+1 (662) 775‑0620‬

Delivery takes a max of 3 to 5days inside USA all domestic and international shipping out of USA and secretly?
:rolleyes: