Any anxiety sufferers here?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
HAs anyone come across an anxiety reducer?
I wake up every morning and my hear races with all the stress of the day, especially if confrontational (ie. boss wants a word orgot a presentation)

I found ibuprofen for a pain i had completely elimianted it... suggesting is inflammationrelated

I already take natural anti inflammatory such as fish oil, tumeric, garlic oil, ginseng.

I also take l-thanine which is calming from green tea, helps a bit but no bullet

I only have coffee in the mornings.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Also to add, I take sometimes Tribulus as it gave me great "F YOU" attitude. Ok so the missus got 10x more arguments from me but on the flips sid eit did give some confidence. Im taking it now but not having the effect ima fter ont he 'worry' - im worrying.. but never know what about. So frustrating...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS Stress & Anxiety Support works great for this. I take it first thing in the morning and I no longer get that initial morning anxiety and worry about my day.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd always recommend alternatives for stress reduce out of supplementation, but I'll assume thats covered for now. Below is a great recommendation.

SNS Stress & Anxiety Support works great for this. I take it first thing in the morning and I no longer get that initial morning anxiety and worry about my day.
This is my go to for this. Sensoril (ashwagandha), higher Salidroside standardized Rhodiola, Theanine, and Bacopa form a nice stress relieving formula. I usually take 2 caps in the early AM.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll echo what Elrock and Resolve have mentioned as well.

How is your sleep?

Mindfulness & meditation/deep breathing practices are extremely beneficial.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ask your physician for an everyday beta-blocker like propranolol (Inderal XL is an extended-release version). If heart racing is your main symptom, this is what will work. Look into box breathing for something you can do in the moment and meditation apps like Calm or Headspace for more long term techniques.

Flaunty34969

Awards
Best advice I can give
1. constantly confront what gives you anxiety, it will eventually lessen (exposure therapy)
2. Yoga (better breathing control) - people with anxiety often subconsciously don't breathe out enough
3. Doctor (GABApentin >Xanax since the latter is very addictive and will only make your anxiety worse)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also to add, I take sometimes Tribulus as it gave me great "F YOU" attitude. Ok so the missus got 10x more arguments from me but on the flips sid eit did give some confidence. Im taking it now but not having the effect ima fter ont he 'worry' - im worrying.. but never know what about. So frustrating...
I suggest actually talking to your 'missus'....tell her what is stressing you, you would be surprised how much good a sympathetic ear can be. sometimes it just feels good to get stuff off your shoulders.

I used to worry about financial stuff but didn't want to worry my wife about it...then finally after she kept bugging me about what was bothering me I started talking to her about it--couldn't believe how nice it was to have her tell me she had confidence In me that i would work things out. now we talk about everything!!!

lots cheaper than going to a shrink, lol.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I wake up every morning and my hear races with all the stress of the day, especially if confrontational (ie. boss wants a word orgot a presentation)

I found ibuprofen for a pain i had completely elimianted it... suggesting is inflammationrelated

I already take natural anti inflammatory such as fish oil, tumeric, garlic oil, ginseng.

I also take l-thanine which is calming from green tea, helps a bit but no bullet

Is it possible you have gut issues? I know I have my own and when I eat (especially sugar) like clockwork I have bouts of debilitating anxiety. Try paying attention to how you feel following meals.
Look into meditation, binaural beats, L-theanine. Possibly reevaluate your diet.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For supplements, ime 7keto is underrated for mood, and during a panic attack, 500mg phenibut has been helpful to me (though it doesn't work immediately and you should use it very sparingly and as infrequently as possible). For what you can do: getting on a solid sleep schedule can work wonders, you might need more or less than the commonly advised 8 hours to feel your best, you have to find what works for you. Meditation is great too, but know that you have to stick to it for a while and practice to get benefits. Acoid processed sugar and caffeine whenever possible. Do your best to keep a regular schedule with waking up, work, eating, and recreation time, which could help you avoid some sudden stressors.

seanmitchell12

Awards
Instead of taking medicines, you must try meditation and exercise for relieving that stress.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
box breathing and DBT (dialectical behavior therapy)
I was on Prozac for general anxiety for about 7 years. Worked well for my morning anxiety. I started TRT 3 months ago and over the last 6 weeks have titrations off Prozac. If you have low test I heard anxiety could be a manifestation. For me Prozac helped put me in a place where I could implement the first two strategies. Now perhaps it is the TRT or simply my years of work I’m where I don’t need it anymore.
Also completely giving up any and all caffeine helped me

good luck in finding a set of interventions that work for you

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
box breathing and DBT (dialectical behavior therapy)
I was on Prozac for general anxiety for about 7 years. Worked well for my morning anxiety. I started TRT 3 months ago and over the last 6 weeks have titrations off Prozac. If you have low test I heard anxiety could be a manifestation. For me Prozac helped put me in a place where I could implement the first two strategies. Now perhaps it is the TRT or simply my years of work I’m where I don’t need it anymore.
Also completely giving up any and all caffeine helped me

good luck in finding a set of interventions that work for you
Interesting. Another reason to look more into TRT, although I'm never giving up caffeine lol

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I love CBD for anxiety. I used gummies but I’m sure other forms work well too. I actually had my mom try them and she’s replaced her xanax script with CBD.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd always recommend alternatives for stress reduce out of supplementation, but I'll assume thats covered for now. Below is a great recommendation.

This is my go to for this. Sensoril (ashwagandha), higher Salidroside standardized Rhodiola, Theanine, and Bacopa form a nice stress relieving formula. I usually take 2 caps in the early AM.
This would be my recommendation as well. SNS Stress & Anxiety Support or just KSM-66 are both great options

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love CBD for anxiety. I used gummies but I’m sure other forms work well too. I actually had my mom try them and she’s replaced her xanax script with CBD.
I heard about this a lot. Didn't try it yet.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I heard about this a lot. Didn't try it yet.
I would definitely give it a shot. I take KSM-66 and rhodiola but I find CBD to be much better for acute stressors. I was surprised how much it worked for my mom to be honest. I have only had solo CBD in gummy form but I great things about all forms, especially oil tinctures.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Stress & Anxiety Support and CBD Oil (oral dropper full) does wonders for me... I notice since taking Carditone (Ayush Herbs) for blood pressure (and quitting booze) my anxiety is very minimal, and only on occasion now. I find CBDDistillery to be very legit...

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone who suffers from severe depression, insomnia, and panic attacks, I have discovered that hot yoga really helps me “treat” all three to a certain extent.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Stress & Anxiety Support and CBD Oil (oral dropper full) does wonders for me... I notice since taking Carditone (Ayush Herbs) for blood pressure (and quitting booze) my anxiety is very minimal, and only on occasion now. I find CBDDistillery to be very legit...
It's noted.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and insomnia. Any legit CBD sources? Preferably NOT liquid with a dropper.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You may enjoy this a lot. I no longer use my cbd oil.

front%20(4).jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I too suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and insomnia. Any legit CBD sources? Preferably NOT liquid with a dropper.
Check out Lazarus naturals or therapeutic repeat. Both great companies.

Lazarus if you have diagnosed condition you can qualify for 60% off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Check out Lazarus naturals or therapeutic repeat. Both great companies.

Lazarus if you have diagnosed condition you can qualify for 60% off.
lol...lazarus would be a great name for ED drug...

i know, i know, couldn't resist :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to cure anxiety simply play the hour long version of MAROONED by pink floyd...i can't imagine anyone having anxiety after that!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GothamsReckoning Supplements 51
Dominus Anabolics 6
cruze1911r1 Supplements 14
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1