Unanswered Any 11-Ketotestosterone experience?

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
Hello everyone, i'm trying to burn belly fat so i'm thinking to run a good transdermal fatburner, i saw XI-KT by Legion
wich it's main ingredient is 11-Ketotestosterone, i wonder if it's non lethargic or toxic
Any one tried it ? is it effective ? thank you very much

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One pf my fav products if it were cheaper. If you get a bunch and can run it at a high enough dose the recomp effects are awesome imo. Thats just me tho. And i like furaza and lmg so I guess i like tame ph's w some decently dosed test and var/proviron.

All statements made here or elsewhere by this screenname are all for entertainment purposes and not actual experience of the person who owns this account.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ran for 2 months and was a good run. Did not have any lethargy or negative sides.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One pf my fav products if it were cheaper. If you get a bunch and can run it at a high enough dose the recomp effects are awesome imo. Thats just me tho. And i like furaza and lmg so I guess i like tame ph's w some decently dosed test and var/proviron.

All statements made here or elsewhere by this screenname are all for entertainment purposes and not actual experience of the person who owns this account.
When you say recomp effects are awesome, what kind of cycle/dosage are we talking specifically?

Is that stacked with Var and Proviron or have I misunderstood?

Kind regards

ninopump

ninopump

Awards

So you think that 11-ketosterone is the best topical for burning fat ? thank you for sharing your experience

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When you say recomp effects are awesome, what kind of cycle/dosage are we talking specifically?

Is that stacked with Var and Proviron or have I misunderstood?

Kind regards
So you think that 11-ketosterone is the best topical for burning fat ? thank you for sharing your experience
No actually I got the best results from this when I ran it with test only and it wasn't really so-called fat burning effects but when diet was buckled down and implemented properly along with hard work I really noticed my hard work going a little bit further then if I had not had 11 KT in the mix. I have never used 11-oxo so I do not know how it Compares but I'm guessing the conversion sucks and you would have to dose it even higher so for me it was nice to be able to see my abs again since I have had abs my whole life until my thyroid crashed and thanks to this stuff I was able to get some definition again around the midsection. Something awesome that a UGL or research company could put together would be transdermal 11 KT with Alpha yohimbine oh, that would be something awesome for the midsection! Now I may have to get the raw's myself LOL

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No actually I got the best results from this when I ran it with test only and it wasn't really so-called fat burning effects but when diet was buckled down and implemented properly along with hard work I really noticed my hard work going a little bit further then if I had not had 11 KT in the mix. I have never used 11-oxo so I do not know how it Compares but I'm guessing the conversion sucks and you would have to dose it even higher so for me it was nice to be able to see my abs again since I have had abs my whole life until my thyroid crashed and thanks to this stuff I was able to get some definition again around the midsection. Something awesome that a UGL or research company could put together would be transdermal 11 KT with Alpha yohimbine oh, that would be something awesome for the midsection! Now I may have to get the raw's myself LOL
So what exactly was the XIKT cycle? 1ml per day?

Thanks

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good.
For a supplement to increase fat loss, build muscle and boost strength is rare but XI-KT is one product which delivers exactly that with ease.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone, i'm trying to burn belly fat so i'm thinking to run a good transdermal fatburner, i saw XI-KT by Legion
wich it's main ingredient is 11-Ketotestosterone, i wonder if it's non lethargic or toxic
Its definitely non lethargic and very low to no toxicity, its also does help you lea out and recomp but its very slow and steady. I personally would still keep a bit of arimistaine on hand to keep you dry if you do carry a bit of water from it. Everyone seems to feel it shines at 1ml morning and 1ml night which means a bottle would last half month so you would need two bottles hence they feel its over priced. My opinion is it still works well at half dropper morning and half dropper night and also its pretty darn cheap for a compound like this in my opinion - so two bottles really isn't that bad, I think the longer you run it the more it shines rather then running high doses for short periods personally - quite similar in this way to how Ostarine performs also.

Anyway some alternative opinions for you there, its definitely a good choice based on your concerns. Rub that **** on! Also btw high libido is definitely a common side effect so enjoy that ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used on several occasions and did not experience any lethargy. With my diet in check I was able to lean out and retain mass.