anti-progesterones

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Which would be the stronger anti-progesterone. Max LMG, Prostanazol or something else?

Author L. Rea

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which would be the stronger anti-progesterone. Max LMG, Prostanazol or something else?
Hmm, this really a dose issue to a major degree. The best compound at this time for anti-progestin use is RU-486. Max LMG is an analog of it but that does not mean it becomes a super anti-progestin. At dosages of 25mg/d to 25mg 2xd it would have some anti-effects. At 25mg 3xd the progestin effect kicks back in some. At major dosages it is a problem.

Bill Roberts had a strong belief that analogs such as Prostanozol had significant muscle building value and a weak anti-progestin effect. Yet I have noted that even at dosages of 200mg/d total of Prostanozol there is none of the progestin effects any more so than 150mg/d of Stanozolol does. (Which it does not)

Interesting is that the progestin effects of Max LMG at 75mg/d seem to be non-existant when 75mg/d Prostanozol is stacked with it.

So my answer is it depends upon dosages and intent. Please ask further if this does not help you with your question.

How have you been Bow?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for asking Author, I have been great.

The reason I ask is that it was mentioned in your CORE article “Site Specific Androgen Receptor Modulation – Get Big, Stay Big� that the benefits of ATD would be of little benefit with something like trenbolone due to its action at the progesterone receptor. It is then suggested that something like Max LMG which acts as an anti-progesterone could be beneficial for reducing inhibition.

I ask because I was thinking of the possible release of 4,17b-diydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (your and Bruce’s new chemical which is similar in structure to trenbolone) or stacks that contain nandrolone or trenbolone for those in Countries where such activities are legal. How could we incorporate a anti-progesterone like Max LMG or Prostanazol along with ATD to minimize inhibition when using a chemical that acts at the progesterone receptor? Any recommendations for dosage?

Thanks,
bow