Ansomone GH

Status
Not open for further replies.
sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever heard of this brand of GH. I can get it for dirt cheap but never heard of it.

JohnnyB

Awards
I believe I hear it's a 192aa sequence

JohnnyB

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
According to Ankebio's website, it's 191aa...

Have you heard anything good or bad about it??

JohnnyB

Awards
Maybe I'm confusing them with kexing, I haven't heard much about them.

JohnnyB

dukebrown

Awards
I have an order of it coming in. I let everyone know in month

Wildcatman

Awards
?? on price

What was the cost of the kit. Thinking of ordering from Kexing.
(Fittropin) Their price is $ 250.00 shipped.

Thanks
:run:

dukebrown

Awards
Its about the same international shipped direct from anke

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If they're the same price, then i'd go with ansomone cuz it's 191aa. JMO

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Bump? Is anyone positive its 191aa? Any news on it? Legit stuff?

dukebrown

Awards
I was chit chatting with a well know int source and he said it was 191 and high purity levels he just didnt decide to carry the line because Ankebio was too proud of their product to come down even though he does major business.

slinger

Awards
Has anyone ever heard of this brand of GH. I can get it for dirt cheap but never heard of it.
I did it and I love it and I intend on doing alot more!!..........................slinger.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also have a source for Ankebio's GH. It's phenomally cheap if you buy the 600iu bulk kit. Cheaper in fact if you try to buy from Ankebio direct.. not sure why though.

I know someone who has cycled it, and loves it.. I'm trying to track him down though and get more feed back. I don't think he has anything to compare it too...

I have a information Word file on the product.. Here's a copy and paste.

----

Recombinant Human Growth Hormone for Injection
First Gene rHGH Made In China
· No any infringements of PATENT
· No any Preservatives used
· Amino Acids : 191
· Basis: CP2000(China Pharmacopoeia 2000) and
WHO (World Health Organization) Standard
[PRODUCT NAME]

Nomenclature: Human Growth Hormone for Injection.

[DESCRIPTION]

rHGH is a white, loose powder. It is a kind of sterile, lyophilized formulation of recombinant human growth hormone, which has a molecular weight of 22 kilodalton, and is identical to the nature human growth hormone in amino acid sequence and three-dimension structure.

rHGH is indicated for the growth failure due to endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD). In recent years, it is widely used in the treatment to the burned and preservation for human aging.

[PHARMACOLOGY ACTION]

rHGH exerts the action of growth improvement. It can significantly stimulate the weight increase of hypophysectomized rats. Clinical trail has also demonstrated that it could significantly improve the growth velocity of children with endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD).

[PHARMACOKINETICS]

It is reported that the equal pharmacological effect could be achieved via subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) administration. Even though SC could lead a higher concentration of GH in plasma, IM could also yield the same IGF-1 level. The absorption of GH is relatively slow. Cmax often occur at 3 ~ 5 hours after injection. Clearance of GH is via liver and kidney, the half-life of clearance is about 2 ~ 3 hours, the un-metabolized GH excreted in urea is almost immeasurable. All of the GH in circulation system exist as a complex form with GH binding protein that make the half-life of GH prolonged.

Different administration time in a day does not affect the blood GH concentration. For the sake of such a fact that the GH peak concentration often appears during slow-wave sleeping in normal physiological state, injection just before going to bed should be the best choice.

[INDICATIONS]

rHGH is indicated for the growth failure due to endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD). In recent years, it is widely used in the treatment to the burned and preservation for human aging.

[USAGE]

rHGH should be taken under the advice of experienced doctor. Dosage and therapeutic schedule could be individualized. The recommended dosage of rHGH is 0.1IU per kg body-weight daily SC administration just before going to bed. Injection position should be changed everyday to avoid the atrophy of adipose tissue.

When reconstitution, 2ml sterile water should be injected along the bottle wall, then swirl the its vial with a gentle rotary motion until the contents are completely dissolved, do not shake violently. The reconstituted solution of rHGH should be clear and transparent. If there was any unsoluble substance, discard it.

[ADVERSE REACTIONS]

Slight pain, turgescence and itch around the injection position had happened to minority patients at the beginning of administration in clinic trail of it. All of those adverse reactions were temporal and tolerable, and ceased in one or two weeks without any treatment.

Long-term and high dosage administration of rHGH may develop the antibodies in some patient. However, the antibodies concentration could be rarely up to as 2mg/l that might minimized the therapeutic effect.

[CONTRAINDICATIONS]

1.It is contraindicated in those children whose terminus bone had been closed.

2.It is not recommended for those patients who suffered tumor.

[WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS]

1.It should be taken under the directions of experienced clinical doctor.

2.While dissolving with sterile water , it should be agitated gently rather violently. The solution should be clear and transparent. If mud appears, discard it.

[VIAL SIZE]

In vials of 2 IU, 4 IU ,15 IU,18 IU ,etc.

Outer packed in icebox to keep in low temperature.

In Bulk lyophilized powder form (packing : 200 milligrames per bottle )

[STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE]

Keep at 2 ~ 8 C (Celsius degree) away from light. The valid period is 24 months from the date of freeze-drying. The reconstituted solution can be stored at 2 ~ 8 Centidegree for 48 hours, do not be frozen.

slinger

Awards
Good post bud, The only thing is with those 600iu vials you have to be able to freeze dry the growth after you get it out of the big vial which so you can put it in smaller vials for later use or whatever, which I dont know how to do, but Im gonna find out how..
.........slinger..

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good post bud, The only thing is with those 600iu vials you have to be able to freeze dry the growth after you get it out of the big vial which so you can put it in smaller vials for later use or whatever, which I dont know how to do, but Im gonna find out how..
.........slinger..
Don't think that's a problem.. If Understand correctly the 600iu bulk pack which comes in a 15iu bottles. or you might even be able to specify. Since I'm not ready to bite the bullet on this yet.. I haven't dug into further yet.

It's definately not a 600iu vial.. or at least I hope not... That would suck.

The 600iu bulk back and the mention of bulk in that document.. I don't believe are related.

The bulk pack I'm refering to is offered by my source.

Tell you what, I'll shoot them an email right now. and clear this up. :D

slinger

Awards
According to my source its like this: rHGH bulk packing 600iu/bottle (min order 1 bottle),
...........slinger.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Ansomone comes in 2iu, 4iu, 15iu bottles and also in a bulk 600iu bottle. The 600iu bottle is usually dirt cheap but unless you go in with a bunch of buddies that plan on running gh together, its not worth it. If you buy a 600iu bottle for yourself, you'll end up wasting alot of gh as you'll never be able to use up 600iu in two weeks time.

IntResearch

Awards
From what I understand, you would basically need a lab to sperate the 600IU's without fuckign it up... Ansomone in 4 IU bottles is still pretty damn cheap

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
You´ll need lab-like conditions and an inert atmosphere,at least.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea.. haven't got back to me yet.. but after thinking about it more, and reading more carefully.. I think your right.

That 600iu bottle ain't good for ****.. unless you have a nice quality lab.. and still the price ain't all that much more on 2,4,15 iu bottles all of which would work well.

I'll be going with these guys eventually... anyone care to lend me some money? :D

slinger

Awards
Im going to talk to him and see if he will separate it for us and put it in 15iu vials like you said and still buy 600iu quantity though, then it will be right on, that growth rocks !! ........slinger.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I doubt that he can do that as he's prolly buying it in 600iu bottles. If he's a typical source, he doesn't have the facilities to separate 600iu's into smaller vials. He can however just buy 2iu, 4iu, and 15iu bottles from Ansomone like what most sources do and re-sell to you. Either way, it'll cost you more.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I doubt that he can do that as he's prolly buying it in 600iu bottles. If he's a typical source, he doesn't have the facilities to separate 600iu's into smaller vials. He can however just buy 2iu, 4iu, and 15iu bottles from Ansomone like what most sources do and re-sell to you. Either way, it'll cost you more.
yeep, your better off just dealing with the manufacturer directly... I'm certain you can get a break on a order of 400iu or better. maybe I pretty damn decent one.. Cause the price my oversea's source is quoting is already very cheap.. and as mentioned previously, the guy I know that was running it got it from the manufacturer direct at a slightly lower price then my source.. like I'm talking 10-15 cents per Iu cheaper.

At first I thought my price was better.. but I was thinking the 600iu came anyway you wanted it.

Anyway... if you get enough.. and your slick enough. I bet you could knock it down another 10-15 cents per IU. I would imagine my source makes more then 10-15 cents a iu.. doesn't seem like enough profit.. thus I think there is more room to negotiate. :p

slinger

Awards
Yup I found out you have to have a special machine to freeze dry the hgh my source cant separate those vials either. I came across another source anyhow for growth It should be here this week. ...............slinger.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Guys.. you need to be very careful about what you post on here.. HGH is a controlled substance and these last posts were very very borderline

Rainer

Awards
Matthew

I tried to pm you but i don't have that ability yet.

Why was my post deleted? I didn't post anything then what was posted here already.

The name of company was already posted.

I just want to know for the future.

Rainer

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Rainer, was yours the one that listed the link to AR? if it was, there were things that didn't seem right.. I meant to soft delete it but hit the wrong button...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 25
IGF-1/GH 23