ANOTHER TRENAZONE QUESTION

J

Jsr1337

Awards
This is my first post, so please bare with me :)
I bought a "Spawn" Clone consisting of Trenazone (transdermal), Epi 2A 3A, Extreme DMZ
from what ive read on the forums on Trenazone is that 1.5ml- 2ml is what i should be aiming
for. My question is: How many times should this be applied daily? should i apply it all at once?
or should it be spread out throughout the day? And should i start with 1ml ? or jump right into
the 1.5? and how long before I should up my Dosage? thanks a bunch! I appreciate any help-

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apply once a day in the morning after your shower (or at night after your shower) for maximal absorption.

J

Jsr1337

Awards
Epi 2A 3A, Extreme DMZ is what im stacking with it, And for PCT im using nolvadex and considering running P6 (cellucore) or arimedextrin stage 2 (EPG). Would this be a good idea? The cycle will be 6 weeks.

also Ive read 20/20/10/10 mgs for Nolvadex, but ive heard from others 40/40/20/20 would be better because im taking more than 1 compound (split between 6/8 hours appart 20mg pills) Which would be best?

Thanks a lot for the help

Last edited:
C

cfiggs

Awards
When I ran Trenazone I also took it with havoc and used clomid/torem during pct, clomid seems to be the recommended SERM for trena something to do with how it binds to the androgen receptors, with that pct I continued to lose fat and maintained strength pretty well. When I ran nolva I'm pretty sure I ran it 40/20/20/10, I haven't used nolva in a while though

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
What should u expect from trenz solo, how long is a cycle
When I have run trenazone solo at 2 ml for six weeks I had real good strength gains, increased vascularity and a modest weight gain.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone and dimethazine, (my favorite ph cycle). Great pumps, minimal sides, my strength shot through the roof for my 6 weeks, size gains were good and over all a fun cycle. I also threw in some rs transaderm.

The only downside I found was that the pumps were occasionally too much like I could only do half curls, or I had to do pulldowns to head level not to chest (stuff like that).