Another Superdrol/Prostanazol log

Peatee

Awards
I figured I would start a log on my SD/Pro cycle. I started it yesterday (Mon) and will run it for 4 weeks. 4 weeks SD and 3 weeks Pro.

week 1 sd
week 2 sd/pro
week 3 sd/pro
week 4 sd/pro
followed by 4 weeks of PCT.

My stats..

6 ft
16% bf (blahh)

My workout schedule is going to be..

Mon..chest/tri's..morning
Tue..back/bi's..morning
Wed..Shoulder's/legs...morning
Thurs..Chest/tri's...night
Fri..back/bi's...night
Sat..Shoulders/legs...night
Sun..off

My morning workouts will be a little more hardcore than the night workouts.

I did chest/tri's yesterday, my first day on SD. I had taken the week before off. It went well, I didn't really feel anything but since it was the first day, didn't think I would. I started back up at the same weight I left off at, except for the bench, it was up 5 lbs. which is normal for me after a week off.

Today I did back/bi's and it went well. Same thing, started back up at the weight I left off.

I guess there's not much more to say considering it's only the second day, but I will keep up with it and post how it's going. I will post before and after pics when it's over.

Peatee

Awards
week 1 10mg SD
week 2 20mg SD/125mg Pro
week 3 20mg SD/100mg Pro
week 4 20 mg (maybe 30) SD/75mg Pro

Peatee

Awards
No reason I just wrote it backwords, lol. 75, 100, 125.

Peatee

Awards
Today I did shoulder's and legs. I felt pretty good this morning during the workout, probably the best I have ever felt during a morning workout. Haven't noticed anything yet as far as the SD is concerned. I weighed myself on the same scale I weighed myself last time and it said I weighed 188..so that's actually a 4 lb loss from Sunday. Could just be a natural fluxation, I don't know. Anyway, on to tommorrow nights chest/tri workout. Hopefully I can make it through, I feel abnormally sore.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Today I did shoulder's and legs. I felt pretty good this morning during the workout, probably the best I have ever felt during a morning workout. Haven't noticed anything yet as far as the SD is concerned. I weighed myself on the same scale I weighed myself last time and it said I weighed 188..so that's actually a 4 lb loss from Sunday. Could just be a natural fluxation, I don't know. Anyway, on to tommorrow nights chest/tri workout. Hopefully I can make it through, I feel abnormally sore.
Make sure you drink a ton of water throughout your cycle. This will help with the soreness somewhat, as well as dealing with any muscle cramping.

Peatee

Awards
Make sure you drink a ton of water throughout your cycle. This will help with the soreness somewhat, as well as dealing with any muscle cramping.
Yeah I drink alot of water. I just keep refilling my bottle. I think I just need to tweak my workout a little, but I'm going to see how this week goes. I am used to doing a bodypart 1 day a week, so I have 7 days to recover so I go really intense. I adjusted my WO for 2 days a week, but maybe not enough. I will wait and see next week..

Peatee

Awards
Just got back from my workout. Did chest and tri's. Felt VERY food. I woke up this morning and didn't feel really sore, and after work felt better. I did my full workout today, almost the same as Mondays except I change up the exercies. Only thing that were the same as Mon was bench press, and incline DB press. I went at the same intensity though. Didn't think I was going to be able to, but I did. Maybe it's the SD, I don't know. Anyway, haven't noticed anything else really, except I noticed a little pimple on my left bicep. I never get pimples there. Oh well, as long as it's not my face, lol.

Peatee

Awards
Day 5

Today I did back and bi's. Again did high intensity. I must say, SD is great for recovery. Haven't noticed anything really yet. A few more pimples, one on my back and one on my shoulder. I must say I do fill a little more pumped through the day. Not like when I'm lifting, or just finished, but I fell tighter. Well on to tommorrow with shoulder's and legs.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Between day 7 to 10 is when u will really feel the effects, thats when super gets really fun, as u increase the dosage u might want to make sure u have some taurine on hand for the coming back pumps, eats a few bananas as well and keep the carbs high, super loves carbs.....

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from my workout. Did chest and tri's. Felt VERY food. I woke up this morning and didn't feel really sore, and after work felt better. I did my full workout today, almost the same as Mondays except I change up the exercies. Only thing that were the same as Mon was bench press, and incline DB press. I went at the same intensity though. Didn't think I was going to be able to, but I did. Maybe it's the SD, I don't know. Anyway, haven't noticed anything else really, except I noticed a little pimple on my left bicep. I never get pimples there. Oh well, as long as it's not my face, lol.
Someones got food on the mind ;)

but thats a good thing.

Peatee

Awards
Someones got food on the mind ;)

but thats a good thing.
Haha, didn't even notice that, lol..

Today I did shoulders. Again felt very strong. No real strength gains yet, it's just that what was hard is now easy. That's just since my first shoulder workout on Wed. So next week I will increase weight and see what happens. Like before I feel fuller and seem to feel tight all day. Not much of a pump, just tight. Tommorrow is my day off and will just relax. Maybe got to the pool and get some color...

Peatee

Awards
I can't seem to find anything on this subject...

Can you take creatine with SD? I thougt no, so I haven't been taking any. But does anyone know for sure, or have any experience with it?

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to find anything on this subject...

Can you take creatine with SD? I thougt no, so I haven't been taking any. But does anyone know for sure, or have any experience with it?
I believe if you take creatine with SD you'll cramp up big time. Not sure about that though.

BP

Peatee

Awards
I believe if you take creatine with SD you'll cramp up big time. Not sure about that though.

BP
I figured, plus the fact I piss like a horse every 20 minutes, and that wouldn't be god while taking creatine..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Creatine and SD is a great combo IMO. No add'l cramping for me. Creatine and AAS in general are a great synergy but many leave it out during cycle so they can get fuller and maintain strength/confidence while in PCT.

Peatee

Awards
That makes sense as well...how about creatine on PCT?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That is what I was referring to by leaving it out while "on". Start up the creatine with PCT to help fill you up some to compensate for the loss of glycogen. SD especially is a glycogen whore. I swear I gain over 5 lbs just from that and boy does it look and feel good. Sigh, I hate being "off"! LOL

Peatee

Awards
Thanks guys, kind of what I figured. Just need to make sure..

Week 2 Day 1...chest/tris..

I uped the SD to 20 mg's today and also added the Pro. I felt really good today. I was doing DB bench presses and the weight I did lat week that was doable at least 8 reps, but hard to push the last few through on the last couple of reps on the last set, was like air today. I had to go up 10 lbs. to get to a good weight. So not bad. 10 lbs in a week on DB presses. Also I didn't really burn out at all today, I felt like I could have kept going. My tri's were strong as hell too. Also my chest was really pumped for a few hours after working out. When I get a chance to I am going to have my body comp done at the gym to see if there has been any changes. So far I really like SD, and I feel that I will make some great gains when I'm finished.

Peatee

Awards
Week 2 day 2..

Did back bi's today. Nothing much to really say, although I was very pumped and vascular. And I don't know what people mean by a loss of libido, but mie has been through the roof. I am like a horny little dog, lol. Anyway I will proabably not post again until something signifacant happens.

Peatee

Awards
Week 2 day 6...

Did shoulders and legs today. Got my BF tested and it's at 16% weight is 188. So I haven't gain a pound, and still am 6 lbs lighter than when I started. I honestly haven't notice much while on this cycle yet. I do seem a little fuller, but as far as strength gains, nothing out of the ordinary. I hope weeks 3 and 4 show some significant improvement or I will be pissed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for me the sd doesn't really kick in till around day 10-12

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people use Creatine in there PCT. I am on day 9 of my superdrol cycle and have gone up 4lbs and strength is through the roof.

I also ordered some Prostanozol and might add it but more than likely will stick with just superdrol its working great, no sides yet just a little lethargy once in a while and when that happens I just take in more carbs. That is one thing I have noticed if I start to let myself run low that is when ill get tired.

Day 1-3 10mg
Day 4-21 20mg
POSSISBLE Day 21-28 20or 30mg

Peatee

Awards
Finishing off Week 3 today and tommorrow. I am going to go another week at 30 mg's. I have noticed increase in size, and more tone. I also believe I am losing fat because my abs are started to show real well. Still at 188, don't know bf at this point. Weird thing I noticed is that some lifts have gone up dramatically while other's have gone up like normal. For example bench press, I have only gone up 10 lbs. but in DB presses I went up 20 lbs per DB. My back exercises have gone up as well. Bench press has always been a weak spot in the past, but I had the best results in strength gains in bench when taking just Phosphagen creatine and a Protein supp. Before I started this I went through one bottle each of cellmass, nitrex and NO Explode, which really didnt do anything. But prior to that I took Phosphagen for 8 weeks and pretty much by bench went up 5 lbs every week, sometimes every 2 weeks. Overall my bench went up about 45 lbs. in the 8 weeks. I felt like an animal on that ****.

I still havent noticed any sides, except today my lower back hurts. I guess it's those "back pumps". It doesn't feel like normal back pain to me. It feels like when your stomach hurts, but it's my back. So hopefull this **** begins to kick now, lol.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely opposite for me. Strength sky rocketed 1-14... slowed dramatically down 15-21 and was non-existent 22-28...

If I ever do another SD cycle i'll be done after 3 weeks...

for me the superdrol doesn't really kick in till around day 10-12

Peatee

Awards
Monday I upped the dosage to 30 mg's, and since then the back pumps have been insane. What's weird, is while I'm lifting it doesn't hurt, but before and after it really aches.

Also Monday I added another 5 lbs to my bench, and 5 lbs to my db presses, and pretty much every other type of lift so far. So 15 lbs in bench and 25 in DB presses.

I also got my first "damn" from a girl the other day when I took off my shirt at the pool, lol. I have also been getting comments of how big or good I look. So I guess it's doing something. My back has some definition now, which prior had none at all. So over all I'm iffy about it. I hope the results are worth all this pain I have been going through this week. But the good thing is that the back pumps are the only side effect I have had so far. Oh and also I have been really horny all the time, but when I was about to get down with this girl, I couldn't get it up. First time that ever happened. I was so embarrassed. Hopefully it will be ok after, or I'll be pissed, lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peatee are your running more Taurine when i up the dose on superdrol the extra Taurine really helps with the back pumps for me I'd run at least 1500 mg taurine you can pick up 500mg tabs from GNC for like 5.99 a bottle

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely opposite for me. Strength sky rocketed 1-14... slowed dramatically down 15-21 and was non-existent 22-28...

If I ever do another superdrol cycle i'll be done after 3 weeks...
I agree. 3 weeks is plenty. Eating a ton of food is key here. I was hitting 4000 cals a day at 40/40/20. I am finishing up my PCT. I gained 12lbs LBM from SD and there is no way I will lose it. I have my cals back to 3000 now. My log is in the cycle forum. I would back off that 30mg, I think 20 mg is enough, especially at your weight. Taurine and bananas do wonders for pumps though I could still feel them, just not nearly as bad. Good luck with the rest of your cycle, work hard and eat right and you'll keep everything.

Peatee

Awards
No I didn't up Taurine. I went back to 20 mgs, I think that will be good enough. Tomm is my last day, than Mon I start PCT. I have a few pills left, so I think in a few months I might try a Pheraplex SD cycle. I will wait and see.

Peatee

Awards
Day 5 of PCT...

Weight 192, dont know bf at this point. Gained back my 4 lbs. I lost originally and am back at my pre cycle weight. I do look more thinner, but bigger. My bathing suit I bought in March is really big around the waist now, I might need to buy a new one.

I pretty much feel and look the same. Added another 5 lbs to bench this week, and 5 to Db's...overall 20 lbs up in bench and 30 in DB's. Everything else was pretty steady, and gained a few lbs. in every lift. I still have the insane back pumps, non stop all day. I wish they would go away, they are beginning to get annoying.